Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Three day temporary ban has been issued on ghandi

+7
Nekochan
Sal
Granny4Peace
boards of FL
Hospital Bob
Captn Kaoz
Admin
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Nekochan

Nekochan

Thanks, Dreams. He never stops with trying to start something about nothing. Rolling Eyes

Nekochan wrote:Thanks, Dreams. He never stops with trying to start something about nothing. :roll:

yes i started this....you are absolutely right again.

correct me if i'm mistaken but wasn't it you who posted the snarky question about lunch being canceled because you knew i would defend myself...?

put down the gas can and drop the matches.

as for the raver who posted an indictment of ALL Republicans, you do understand that includes you, correct...?

or do you get a GOOJF card because you have a common interest in hatin' on ol' thread_bear....?

oy....

the enemy of my enemy is my friend....?

the triangulation is enough to knock a buzzard off a bloated cow.

Dear Admin,
If you can not see that there is a other issue other than the troll ghandi, who is most likley part of the "gang" I just dont know what to say.

I request you to go back and look at how this forum was before a certain group of people got here. And that includes the donkey dreams, as she is now one of the "gang".

I ask you to be honestly within your heart, fair.

I have no problem you banning ghandi, what he said about TB was the most sickning shit ever and that is why at the wee early hours this morning I tried to entervein and called him out for what he is. gang troll patrol.

with all that said, if you are going to bang the gauntlet, do it on some of those who do nothing more than antagonize your posters to the point of no return. If that means I show my ass and get banned , so be it.

I can assure you though, I dont show my ass anymore ( other than playing and literly showing my ass in flirtatous moments) unless I am constantly battered. which I will not take.

Love

SA~

BTW, I banned myself and it was hard when I shopwed my ass the last time. and I deserved to show my ass because people who were on my ignore list were starting to use my real info in order to intimidate me.

*Secret_Angel* wrote:BTW, I banned myself and it was hard when I shopwed my ass the last time. and I deserved to show my ass because people who were on my ignore list were starting to use my real info in order to intimidate me.

Banned yourself? Not a long enough ban if you ask me. I think next time you have a chrissy hissy fit, you should be banned for 30 days.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Whatever wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:BTW, I banned myself and it was hard when I shopwed my ass the last time. and I deserved to show my ass because people who were on my ignore list were starting to use my real info in order to intimidate me.

Banned yourself? Not a long enough ban if you ask me. I think next time you have a chrissy hissy fit, you should be banned for 30 days.

Who are you anyway? I don't remember a Whatever ? But Whatever you say is pretty dam stupid for sure.

Whatever wrote:

Perhaps so. Perhaps also people who give out any type of personal info here without the consent of the posted should also be banned forever.

if people here wanted thier peronsal info used, they would just post with facebook on pnj and else where.

You were the one who got the shit goin. dreams is just your donkey.

or are you dreams?

if not, your her handler lol

*Secret_Angel* wrote:
Whatever wrote:

Perhaps so. Perhaps also people who give out any type of personal info here without the consent of the posted should also be banned forever.

if people here wanted thier peronsal info used, they would just post with facebook on pnj and else where.

or are you dreams?

All that was posted about your personal info, was a three letter word, a abbreviation of your first name.

Your the one that got all upset about it. Blown out of proportion by you.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Teoriffic wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:
Whatever wrote:

or are you dreams?

All that was posted about your personal info, was a three letter word, a abbreviation of your first name.

Your the one that got all upset about it. Blown out of proportion by you.

Hey bring back that PNJModerator guy and I will leave..you and your lying socks are making me dizzy....
[b]

Ghost! Where are you? This was a nice thread until Chrissy started w/ me again and now Teo is on here calling people stupid. I was having a great day since Ghandi was banned. Chrissy is here starting trouble w/ me and Whatever and next will go whinning people are picking on her. I want this to be documented to show she lies when she says she tries to ignore people and they pick on her.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:Ghost! Where are you? This was a nice thread until Chrissy started w/ me again and now Teo is on here calling people stupid. I was having a great day since Ghandi was banned. Chrissy is here starting trouble w/ me and Whatever and next will go whinning people are picking on her. I want this to be documented to show she lies when she says she tries to ignore people and they pick on her.

Oh NO THEY"VE RELEASED THE KRAKIN !

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 8/7/2012, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dreamsglore wrote:Ghost! Where are you? This was a nice thread until Chrissy started w/ me again and now Teo is on here calling people stupid. I was having a great day since Ghandi was banned. Chrissy is here starting trouble w/ me and Whatever and next will go whinning people are picking on her. I want this to be documented to show she lies when she says she tries to ignore people and they pick on her.

I'm right here Dreams, but I am finished trying to be a mediator between the two of you. As I said in my last post on this matter for this to be settled it would take a concerted effort of the part of the both of you and from where I stand I don't see an effort from either one of you. So this is my last word on this. Yall can knock each other teeth out for all I care.

you brought my name up first.

I told you he was Ghandi. The only people I have called names is you(Ghandi) and Chrissy. Teo is gone so he doesn't count.You're lying when you say everyone. A sure sign you are Ghandi.< dreams said this

then another time before I made comment.

so go cry to yourself.

your a shit starter and your in with the perfect group of people for you.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I only came back because you all banned Ghandi and didn't ban the krakin aka dreamsgalore. How can that be fair in any way ? Mad

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I only came back because you all banned Ghandi and didn't ban the krakin aka dreamsgalore. How can that be fair in any way ? Mad

it aint, but damn that krackin comment was funny Very Happy

whats a krackin look like anyway Suspect

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

*Secret_Angel* wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I only came back because you all banned Ghandi and didn't ban the krakin aka dreamsgalore. How can that be fair in any way ? Mad

When Dreams fly upside down she have big Krackup...

You sound just like ghandi.

*Secret_Angel* wrote:

I told you he was Ghandi. The only people I have called names is you(Ghandi) and Chrissy. Teo is gone so he doesn't count.You're lying when you say everyone. A sure sign you are Ghandi.< dreams said this

so go cry to yourself.

Seems like you and Teo are over here starting shit.You, who puts people on her ignore list?Waa! Waa! Help me everybody while I'm here calling people donkeys.Everybody's picking on my little critical thinking self!

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:

When Dreams fly upside down she have big Krackup...

Who's that in your avatar,Teo? It looks like Hannibel Lecter.

I don't use the "C" word and post racial comments like you and Ghandi.LOL!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah found a picture of you also and I wouldn't mind looking like Anthony Hopkins

Three day temporary ban has been issued on ghandi - Page 3 Dreams10

Dreamsglore wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:

so go cry to yourself.

Seems like you and Teo are over here starting shit.You, who puts people on her ignore list?Waa! Waa! Help me everybody while I'm here calling people donkeys.Everybody's picking on my little critical thinking self!

oh I sense a little jealousy. I never called myself critical thinker, that was SLICE.

He must be really smart to have caught that without me having to say it. hmm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah found a picture of you also and I wouldn't mind looking like Anthony Hopkins

Looks more like you w/o your cap on. Well, I not going to let a few malcontents ruin my good day of the Ghandi banning. I think I'll go and take a shower and dream of Ghandi foaming at his typing fingers for the next few days.Good always win over evil.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah found a picture of you also and I wouldn't mind looking like Anthony Hopkins

Looks more like you w/o your cap on. Well, I not going to let a few malcontents ruin my good day of the Ghandi banning. I think I'll go and take a shower and dream of Ghandi foaming at his typing fingers for the next few days.Good always win over evil.

You call that winning..even Hitler won sometimes.....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Granny4Peace wrote:

Why don't you and I go Neko. Why waste good BBQ?
Neko's way up in northern alabama although she's very welcome.
But if you actually live in this town (not all of us do), Granny, by
all means come join us for lunch.
I know most people are snobs and say sonnys bbq sucks. But all I have to say to them is that 99% of the poor starving people in the middle east would probably trade a camel even up for a sonnys pulled pork sandwich and that's even though muslims don't even eat pig.
It's all relevant. When you're hungry you'll dam sure eat pig even if sonny cooked it no matter what religion or ethnic group or denomination or race, creed color or sexual orientation you are.

I prefer the mild sauce myself. And my sandwich piled high with cole slaw.
You may not know it, but when you order a bbq sandwich in my neck of the woods (the carolinas), it comes automatic with the fricking cole slaw on it. You have to tell em you don't want no slaw and when you do they look at you like you're a muslim.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum