Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

anyone on earth can log in and access/sign up for Obamacare

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Great!!!!

We are now paying for the entire planet's Obamacare!!!!!

http://pjmedia.com/blog/medicaid-for-al-qaeda-obamacare-flaw-allows-anyone-on-earth-to-fraudulently-enroll-through-healthcare-gov/

dumpcare

They may be able to create an account but they cannot sign up for a thing unless you are a citizen or here legally. Won't give them a subsidy amount unless they have filed income taxes in 2012.

3anyone on earth can log in and access/sign up for Obamacare Empty Thanks Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:06 pm

ppaca wrote:They may be able to create an account but they cannot sign up for a thing unless you are a citizen or here legally. Won't give them a subsidy amount unless they have filed income taxes in 2012.
Thank you. The village idiot (pee-dog/Karl/Rove) cannot help but to make himself look like a dumazz conservative bigot.

Thanks, again.

ppaca wrote:They may be able to create an account but they cannot sign up for a thing unless you are a citizen or here legally. Won't give them a subsidy amount unless they have filed income taxes in 2012.
Keep spinning it...the system wasn't even up and it's broke

dumpcare

No you and your news ads keep spinning it with your bullshit. I guess I will have to call all the people I wrote in the past week through it and say, even though you sat with me and saw it Pacedog says it wasn't up.

Also it's hard to get anyone through it with a foreign name. Takes an act of God damn near.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:No you  and your news ads keep spinning it with your bullshit. I guess I will have to call all the people I wrote in the past week through it and say, even though you sat with me and saw it Pacedog says it wasn't up.

Also it's hard to get anyone through it with a foreign name. Takes an act of God damn near.
LOL!!!!!!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wby ppaca Today at 7:05 pm
No you and your news ads keep spinning it with your bullshit. I guess I will have to call all the people I wrote in the past week through it and say, even though you sat with me and saw it Pacedog says it wasn't up.

-----
Failure sucks huh?

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Great!!!!

We are now paying for the entire planet's Obamacare!!!!!

http://pjmedia.com/blog/medicaid-for-al-qaeda-obamacare-flaw-allows-anyone-on-earth-to-fraudulently-enroll-through-healthcare-gov/
Why would they? Our far left Progressive good friends tell us the rest of the world has better health care than we do here in the United States.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Thank you. The village idiot (pee-dog/Karl/Rove) cannot help but to make  himself look like a dumazz conservative bigot.

Thanks, again.
Please share your wisdom. What is NOT correct in the article cited in the first post of this thread.

Markle

Markle

You just have to lie and say you are a citizen or here legally. There are no background checks. Not even with the "navigators" who very well could be felons.

What a plan!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum