Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gays want to destroy Christianity....Christophobia

+2
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://purpleunions.com/blog/2012/08/usa-columnist-says-gays-want-to-destroy-christianity.html

“The homosexual lobby wants to outlaw Christianity. This is the real meaning behind the uproar over Chick-fil-A. The chicken sandwich franchise has become a lightning rod for the culture war. Liberals despise it; conservatives back it.

“Supporters of gay marriage want to prevent the Atlanta-based chain from expanding, demanding new restaurant permits be denied.

[snip]

“The left’s goal is to reduce Christians to permanent second-class citizens. Now they are coming for our freedom of speech. This is Christophobia — the dominant bigotry of our time. Christians unite, before it’s too late.” – Jeffrey Kuhner, writing for the wingnut Washington Times.

2seaoat

Please get a night light. Nazis need scapegoats. Sorry many gay people are devoutly religious. It is the idea that Jesus hates a person because of their sexual preference which seems to be completely missing from his writings. However, you claim to be a christian, use your skills to show where Jesus condemned Gay people......you cannot. Gay people have no problem with true christians, because true christians are not judgmental and take Jesus in his totality, not from a base of fear and hate. Geez get a night light, or put a 12 foot barb wire fence around camp FEMA.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://afaofpa.org/archives/1972-gay-rights-platform/

9. Immediate release of all Gay women and men now incarcerated in detention centers, prisons and mental institutions because of sexual offense charges relating to victimless crimes or sexual orientation; and that adequate compensation be made for the physical and mental duress encountered; and that all existing records relating to the incarceration be immediately expunged.

7. Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent. (1972 State-7)

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://purpleunions.com/blog/2012/08/usa-columnist-says-gays-want-to-destroy-christianity.html

“The homosexual lobby wants to outlaw Christianity. This is the real meaning behind the uproar over Chick-fil-A. The chicken sandwich franchise has become a lightning rod for the culture war. Liberals despise it; conservatives back it.

“Supporters of gay marriage want to prevent the Atlanta-based chain from expanding, demanding new restaurant permits be denied.

[snip]

“The left’s goal is to reduce Christians to permanent second-class citizens. Now they are coming for our freedom of speech. This is Christophobia — the dominant bigotry of our time. Christians unite, before it’s too late.” – Jeffrey Kuhner, writing for the wingnut Washington Times.
Given a choice between being with gays or evangelical Christians, give me gays every time! I like civilized people.

2seaoat wrote:Please get a night light.  Nazis need scapegoats.   Sorry many gay people are devoutly religious.   It is the idea that Jesus hates a person because of their sexual preference which seems to be completely missing from his writings.   However, you claim to be a christian, use your skills to show where Jesus condemned Gay people......you cannot.   Gay people have no problem with true christians, because true christians are not judgmental and take Jesus in his totality, not from a base of fear and hate.   Geez get a night light, or put a 12 foot barb wire fence around camp FEMA.  
Christ isn't going to tolerate living in decadence and sin you can count on that Seaoat.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Please get a night light.  Nazis need scapegoats.   Sorry many gay people are devoutly religious.   It is the idea that Jesus hates a person because of their sexual preference which seems to be completely missing from his writings.   However, you claim to be a christian, use your skills to show where Jesus condemned Gay people......you cannot.   Gay people have no problem with true christians, because true christians are not judgmental and take Jesus in his totality, not from a base of fear and hate.   Geez get a night light, or put a 12 foot barb wire fence around camp FEMA.  
Christ isn't going to tolerate living in decadence and sin you can count on that Seaoat.
Decadence and sin ... would that be like picketing the funeral of a soldier killed in Afghanistan, and claiming God punished him because their are gays living in Cantonment? Or, would it be like forcing high schoolers to attend a class where creationism or intelligent design is being promulgated as real science? LOL!

By the way, will somebody please tell me why anyone with any brains would consider Huckabee an intelligent politician and TV personality when he professes belief that dinosaurs and people shared the earth 10,000 or less years ago? Get real! There's just as much credibility in such a statement as there is in a gypsy reading your palm or the bumps on your head!

People who believe the Christian bible is literal make no more sense than a Haitian sacrificing a rooster to cure someone of the flu.

Heckle me all you want Words, you'll end up in the same eternity if your point of view doesn't change.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Gays want to destroy Christianity....Christophobia 3642Lg

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"Gays want to destroy Christianity"

Jesus, teo

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:"Gays want to destroy Christianity"

Jesus,  teo
Told you I should have been a tabloid reporter....People are lethargic and sometimes only a headline that smacks them awake will get any notice. I am sure there are some gays that would like to destroy Christianity...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://clashdaily.com/2012/08/gays-promote-violence-against-christians-conservs/

I wish conservative writers and pundits would shine a light on what goes on in gay bars because a lot of it is very similar to what’s seen in radical mosques, at home and abroad. Gay writers and activists mock Christianity and groups like the “Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence” dress up like nuns and priests to garishly lampoon the Catholic Church, but gays on the whole are more zealously devoted to the Cult of Leftism than just about any group out there is committed to their religion besides the Muslim suicide bombers. Gay “community leaders” convene hate-filled congregations in gay bars and at gay events where speakers take to microphones and encourage the assembled crowds to shout expletives and punch their fists into the air condemning Christians, Republicans, and other declared “enemies of the gay community”.
Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2012/08/gays-promote-violence-against-christians-conservs/#EmrsF0tK74yhXO7B.99

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I knew what I was when I was in the 6th grade, teo.
I wasn't what I am because I wanted to destroy Christianity.
At the time I experienced some really cool life.  Part of it was my Sunday School teacher taking us overnight camping at the Sugar Bowl.  Those are some of the best moments of my whole life.
Destroy Christianity?  Bull fucking shit.  It sure aint me.
Doesn't what I think count at all to you? Or are you gonna get all your ideas from media.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:I knew what I was when I was in the 6th grade, teo.
I wasn't what I am because I wanted to destroy Christianity.
At the time I experienced some really cool life.  Part of it was my Sunday School teacher taking us overnight camping at the Sugar Bowl.  Those are some of the best moments of my whole life.
Destroy Christianity?  Bull fucking shit.  It sure aint me.
Doesn't what I think count at all to you?  Or are you gonna get all your ideas from media.
Well Bob I sincerely believe you, but are you truly gay? Are you not kind of a bi-curious guy ?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm bisexual. That means I can be sexually attracted to both sexes.
I knew that when I was 11 years old.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:I'm bisexual.  That means I can be sexually attracted to both sexes.
I knew that when I was 11 years old.  
Bob bonding with your buddies when you are 6-9 years old is as natural as rain, then when the hormones kick in you begin to like girls... you had a normal childhood but somewhere you crossed a line with or without help..doesn't make you gay, not really.

I'm gonna disagree w the original premise too... religion is oppositional to homosexuality. They initiated the edict. I think same sex relations is an epic nature fail... but it doesn't infringe on anyone else's rights. Why prohibit it?

I think it's understandable that gays resent religion.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

There are some complicated gays that post here. They are great people and espouse a love for god. If I was to judge them as unworthy then I would probably condemn myself..they actually are more loving than others that post here that quote book chapter verse....this will always be a difficult thing...let god sort it out is about all we can do.

2seaoat

People do not see the truth. I do not need to beat a dead horse but someone is very evil. Hate and prejudice are usually simple fear, but some prey on others......organize hate for their agenda. Bob, you do not have to explain anything to a nazi.

2seaoat

Pace, I respect your Christian beliefs, but please show me the new testament where Jesus condemned sexual preference as a sin. I know the old testament did the same, but there are a great many things in the old testament which are inconsistent with Jesus. If you know the passages, I would appreciate being updated. I am unaware of any. It does not make me right, just ignorant of what you are referencing.

2seaoat wrote:Pace, I respect your Christian beliefs, but please show me the new testament where Jesus condemned sexual preference as a sin. I know the old testament did the same, but there are a great many things in the old testament which are inconsistent with Jesus. If you know the passages, I would appreciate being updated. I am unaware of any. It does not make me right, just ignorant of what you are referencing.
Don't pretend that "the same" would make a difference in your opinion. You're just setting up a false premise.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:There are some complicated gays that post here. They are great people and espouse a love for god. If I was to judge them as unworthy then I would probably condemn myself..they actually are more loving than others that post here that quote book chapter verse....this will always be a difficult thing...let god sort it out is about all we can do.
I have to agree with you. My oldest (a stepdaughter) decided she was a lesbian in 2008. She now lives with another woman, who is about a year older than she is. They both are still legally married to (but separated from) men. Both have had children. Then my youngest has a very close male neighborhood friend whom she grew-up with, who came out as a teenager. We love this young man as a close family friend. He is currently working on a masters degree in costume design at Alabama. My wife introduced him to sewing as a teenager, and it took off. This kid will one day make big money as a ladies clothes designer, and he has a goal to one day get on the Project Runway reality show.

It is not for us to judge others.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Don't pretend that "the same" would make a difference in your opinion. You're just setting up a false premise.

I take my Christian Faith seriously. I have never read or believed that Jesus was about hating the sinner. Now you may think loving someone of the same sex is a sin. You may be right, but I sure to not find any textual basis in the new testament, and you are right......even if I did I would put the same in the context of all his writings and speech. No false premise. Show me the text and I will discuss the same, but posting a thread that somehow gay people hate Christianity because some folks want to bootstrap old testament theocracy as the words of Jesus......sorry we part ways. If Pace wants to believe that it is a sin, I believe his beliefs are sincere, but I sure do not see where Jesus was making this condemnation.

2seaoat wrote:Don't pretend that "the same" would make a difference in your opinion. You're just setting up a false premise.

I take my Christian Faith seriously. I have never read or believed that Jesus was about hating the sinner. Now you may think loving someone of the same sex is a sin. You may be right, but I sure to not find any textual basis in the new testament, and you are right......even if I did I would put the same in the context of all his writings and speech. No false premise. Show me the text and I will discuss the same, but posting a thread that somehow gay people hate Christianity because some folks want to bootstrap old testament theocracy as the words of Jesus......sorry we part ways. If Pace wants to believe that it is a sin, I believe his beliefs are sincere, but I sure do not see where Jesus was making this condemnation.

Just wow... I've never espoused that loving someone of the same sex is a sin. I'm sorry... but you are off kilter.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Heckle me all you want Words, you'll end up in the same eternity if your point of view doesn't change.
My "point of view?" You know very well I'm an athiest. Are you suggesting I pretend to believe in Her? I'm surprised. I thought you were smarter than that! Everytime I'm confronted with a Born Again I'm warned that unless I believe in God I'm going to hell, for sure.

The thing is, I believe the word believe means just that -- Believe. Well, I don't believe. It's simply too bizarre and absurd.

Secondly, if there is a God, I would like very much to kick her ass.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Sexually, females turn me on and boys or men don't. Even so, I'd like very much to destroy Christianity, and while I'm at it, every damned religion!

It's religious crapola that causes most of our wars and it is certainly the most destructive of all social elements -- and it's the greatest cause of disharmony.

Screw religion. And screw Amerika Inc. too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum