Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teo, seaoat says you are trying to destroy America

+3
TEOTWAWKI
cool1
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Naw think I will hang around and watch the frogs boil as they lash out for someone to blame as their lives turn to crap more and more, yeah I know I am in the pot right along with you but hell it will be worth it to say a last I told you so.

You're not in the pot w/ me.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:You're not in the pot w/ me.
Well we are on the same stove, thank you for the comforting thought though...

Dreamsglore wrote:Let me tell you something you Neo Nazi piece of shit! I'm sick and tired of your anti government, anti- authority, anti- science, anti -everything but your white christian dogma. You are an ignorant backwoods disturbed old man who found a kindred spirit in a neurotic,alcoholic fattie (Thank you,Sal) who is just as effed up as you are. You two poison the earth w/ your sullied persona's. You need to move to Brazil w/ what's left of your comrades where you don't have to worry about the government of this country or the President.
Teo, seaoat says you are trying to destroy America - Page 3 9k=

I find Teo a refreshing contrast the ignorant comments that you, FT, Sal, Carl, and a couple other supposedly enlightened progressive liberals make with your we need more government forced on everyone for their own good appraisal of a situation. Next thing you know morons like you will be monitoring everything Teo, Pkr, myself, and others, do and even assigning lardass political officers to ensure we follow policy... comrade.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 11/6/2013, 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh look, now you have upset Sal and the gang...

Teo, seaoat says you are trying to destroy America - Page 3 Dc580e90c2

Teo, seaoat says you are trying to destroy America - Page 3 9k=

I hate it when that happens.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC9P8-B42cA

Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum