Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What would happen if we killed off the greedy rich as the left wants?

+6
Markle
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
Jake92
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Chrissy wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
First, your assertion in the title is BS...you know it's BS.  No one called for killing the rich.  Some prosecutions...yes.  These are slow in coming.  Bank of America has recently paid a penalty for Countrywide, now their subsidiary.  JP Morgan Chase has also been fined heavily.  Some people have successfully prevailed in the courts on foreclosure issues.  But it's not enough.  

Meanwhile, even while looking at empirical evidence, you are doing the equivalent of covering your ears and screaming to cover the truth.  So, in answer to your question, Chrissy, no...no one can tell you anything.  You have your own version that can't be swayed by facts.

http://newsjunkiepost.com/2011/02/06/the-disastrous-legacy-of-ronald-reagan-in-charts/

You obviously have a perception problem. I do not want to see more of your babbling about reagan, so and so did what.

You know very well about how the left utilizes Class warfare at every turn.

Why dont you tell us what you really want? How much is enough? What will you do when you run off all the BIG BIZ?

Don't be a dumbass. I had a career in business...large and small...corporate and not...many different fields of endeavor. Why in the world would I want to kill business? The problem is not business; it's corruption in business. Which you would see if you bothered to read what I posted. Like I said and you freely admitted, you don't want to know:

What would happen if we killed off the greedy rich as the left wants? - Page 3 Fingers-in-ears

Floridatexan wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
First, your assertion in the title is BS...you know it's BS.  No one called for killing the rich.  Some prosecutions...yes.  These are slow in coming.  Bank of America has recently paid a penalty for Countrywide, now their subsidiary.  JP Morgan Chase has also been fined heavily.  Some people have successfully prevailed in the courts on foreclosure issues.  But it's not enough.  

Meanwhile, even while looking at empirical evidence, you are doing the equivalent of covering your ears and screaming to cover the truth.  So, in answer to your question, Chrissy, no...no one can tell you anything.  You have your own version that can't be swayed by facts.

http://newsjunkiepost.com/2011/02/06/the-disastrous-legacy-of-ronald-reagan-in-charts/

You obviously have a perception problem. I do not want to see more of your babbling about reagan, so and so did what.

You know very well about how the left utilizes Class warfare at every turn.

Why dont you tell us what you really want? How much is enough? What will you do when you run off all the BIG BIZ?

Don't be a dumbass. I had a career in business...large and small...corporate and not...many different fields of endeavor.  Why in the world would I want to kill business?  The problem is not business; it's corruption in business.  Which you would see if you bothered to read what I posted.  Like I said and you freely admitted, you don't want to know:

What would happen if we killed off the greedy rich as the left wants? - Page 3 Fingers-in-ears

Not at all. I am interested in what you have to say. unfortunately like always YOU really do not have anything to say. Al you do is copy nd paste OTHER peoples words.

You parrot what you are told to do, that is all you are good for. Ive seen it from you for years. Long, boring same ole same ole shit copied from somewhere else with very little commentary other than the occasional snipe.

Do you DENY that the left as a group promotes the destruction of the wealthy?

Why do you worship the wealthy? Are you satisfied w/ your little piece of the pie crumbs they have thrown you? I think it's more you're too stupid to know that?

Dreamsglore wrote:Why do you worship the wealthy? Are you satisfied w/ your little piece of the pie crumbs they have thrown you? I think it's more you're too stupid to know that?
I don't worship the wealthy. I envy them. I am a parasite. A middle class slave worker. I need them. I understand our symbiotic relationship.

I also understand that just because someone has so much money doesn't mean there is less of it for others. That is the lefts problem, you guys think that way. Then you go on the attack with your kindergarten mentality and put all these regulations and taxes on people which only ends up making less for all of us parasites.

Im sure youll have some other smart assed comment, I don't care. I do know what I am talking about. Very Happy 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What the hell are you talking about? You're babbling. The destruction of the rich? PULLLLLEEEEEZE. The rich are doing just fine...better than fine. It's the rest of the population that's sucking air. What part of that eludes you?

Floridatexan wrote:What the hell are you talking about?  You're babbling.  The destruction of the rich?  PULLLLLEEEEEZE.   The rich are doing just fine...better than fine.  It's the rest of the population that's sucking air.  What part of that eludes you?
you mean wallstreet is doing just fine.

The super rich are doing just fine because their bonds are getting padded by QE. which will stop soon btw.

and I am very aware about how the rest of the country is doing. Ive talked about how the middle class is dying, jobs, food stamp increase, etc etc

its the lefts policies that has this country under attack. But I don't expect you to acknowledge that.

so I don't know where you see me babbling. I gave a answer to dreams to a question she asked. you know , you still do sound just like her when you actually say something other than a copy and paste lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The sad part is you don't know you're stupid.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Well, I have to agree with several previous comments from Mr. Oats and FLTX and Dreams. In general let me say that we need to return to previous tax rates. Let's go back to a rate that was most productive to the growth of the middle class. That solves a lot of problems. Please note, I am not repeating someone else's thoughts, no copy and paste going on here.

I'm no tax expert but I know what result I'd like to see. If the middle class was being adequately facilitated by the tax code and appropriate government spending on say things like another VA college plan then that would have the effect of shrinking the number of families on welfare/food stamps, would it not? Everyone likes that idea, yes?

I strongly object to the ridiculous premiss of this post. It suggests to me that it is very difficult to communicate reasonable ideas to those who consider themselves to be "conservative" if they think the lefties want to kill off the rich. As others noted this is not the case.

The main problem with the financial/tax code/regulatory structure in the country at this point as near as I can tell is that we only have government for "show", same for elections. The entire global economy is being run by corporatists using the various governments like finger puppets to set up the world economy completely to their benefit.

If anyone has any concrete or actionable ideas as to how we might take governments back from corporations I'd like to hear it. All the nonsense about communists and natzi's is just blather. The game is rigged in favor of those who can buy lobbyists and have armies of attorneys, which, as near as I can tell does not include any folks from the lower or middle classes and actually doesn't include most of the well off either. We're talking about a very slim slice of the population.

Let's go back to a stricter income tax structure and get rid of all the tax expenditures taylor made for the global corporations and then the rest will sort itself out. How does that sound?

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Why do you worship the wealthy? Are you satisfied w/ your little piece of the pie crumbs they have thrown you? I think it's more you're too stupid to know that?
I don't worship the wealthy. I envy them. I am a parasite. A middle class slave worker. I need them. I understand our symbiotic relationship.

I also understand that just because someone has so much money doesn't mean there is less of it for others. That is the lefts problem, you guys think that way. Then you go on the attack with your kindergarten mentality and put all these regulations and taxes on people which only ends up making less for all of us parasites.  

Im sure youll have some other smart assed comment, I don't care. I do know what I am talking about. Very Happy 
If you knew what you were talking about-- you wouldn't be a republican. "Taxes are only for the little people" remember, Leona? Just think of where the hell we'd be w/o the Govt. regulations that try to level out the playing field? I don't even want to think about how much we'd be paying for homes,food and gas? People are greedy. Corporations are greedy. They don't care about you but they need you to do the grunt work so as long as they can pay as little as they can and amass as much as they can they will continue to fool you. They've done a good job where you're concerned.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
The sad part is you don't know you're stupid.
“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:What the hell are you talking about?  You're babbling.  The destruction of the rich?  PULLLLLEEEEEZE.   The rich are doing just fine...better than fine.  It's the rest of the population that's sucking air.  What part of that eludes you?
Who has been setting our economic policy for more than the past five years and you're blaming Republicans?  Your, and other Progressives level of desperation is reaching critical mass.

The years you're complaining about the rich getting richer and making more profits, what has happened to the median income?

More young blacks are unemployed than ever before.  What has President Barack Hussein Obama done for them other than put them on the government dole?

I appreciate the frustration of the Progressives but when do any of you start to admit your policies and President Barack Hussein Obama are failures?

Sal wrote:The top 1% has amassed 40% of our nation's wealth, while the bottom 80% hold only 7%.

For every dollar the top .1% amassed in 1980, they held an additional $3 in 2008 - in the same time frame the bottom 90% gained only 1c.

The real value of the minimum wage has fallen $2.77 since 1968.

This is nothing new.

Throughout history, oligarchs have found ways to amass huge amounts of wealth while subjugating and re-subjugating the masses.

But there is always a tipping point where the masses throw off the chains  and bring the oligarchs to their knees.

We are nearing that tipping point now in the United States.

It's time to put some blood on the floors of Wall Street.

What would happen if we killed off the greedy rich as the left wants? - Page 3 2Q==

Yeah... No threats of far left extremist violence here.

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bDY0DfEjmo

Smile 

Oh my! Little Miss Perfect who's to good to live in a rental or have a second hand vehicle...

Dreamsglore wrote:It doesn't worry me at all, Chrissy. I'm just calling a spade a spade. You are a manager in a lab for some Drs. group. You live in a rented house w/ half a dozen people of which very few work and you mostly support and you drive second hand cars. Now where is the "quite successful" stuff?
What would happen if we killed off the greedy rich as the left wants? - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr4v-xTVNH4nXw_MNWNXY98MoUWsmkzlaWsQOuhbwOXhT3fvhJ

...saying someone else worships the wealthy...

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufYYOXiEtxM

Laughing

Dreamsglore wrote:If you knew what you were talking about-- you wouldn't be a republican. "Taxes are only for the little people" remember, Leona? Just think of where the hell we'd be w/o the Govt. regulations that try to level out the playing field? I don't even want to think about how much we'd be paying for homes,food and gas? People are greedy. Corporations are greedy. They don't care about you but they need you to do the grunt work so as long as they can pay as little as they can and amass as much as they can they will continue to fool you. They've done a good job where you're concerned.
What would happen if we killed off the greedy rich as the left wants? - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjoE5ffLhABMIUsXD7i771gwhAS0zkSD1IWaRSQx3SV_JCG7kAbQ

You mean government regulations and laws that make it harder and harder for the individual and small businessman to compete?

How many licenses does it take to run a plumbing business now? A plumber here in Iowa use to only have to have one license just a few short years ago. Now he has to have five or six to do the same job here in Iowa. The same holds true for a lot of other construction professions.

If you were so concerned about the little guy you would have delayed the individual mandate for your glorious health care legislation for a few years and demanded that the corporations comply without a delay.

Instead you put all the burden on the little guy which includes the little businessman who works for himself. Thereby forcing them to pay thousands of dollars more every year and having to reevaluate if running that small business is worth the effort.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=258IAiOtnuw

Mad

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 11/5/2013, 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

If you knew what you were talking about-- you wouldn't be a republican. "Taxes are only for the little people" remember, Leona? Just think of where the hell we'd be w/o the Govt. regulations that try to level out the playing field? I don't even want to think about how much we'd be paying for homes,food and gas? People are greedy. Corporations are greedy. They don't care about you but they need you to do the grunt work so as long as they can pay as little as they can and amass as much as they can they will continue to fool you. They've done a good job where you're concerned.
the gov is greedier.

You WORSHIP THE GOV. it is VERY OBVIOUS.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Markle wrote:
Who has been setting our economic policy for more than the past five years and you're blaming Republicans?  Your, and other Progressives level of desperation is reaching critical mass.

The years you're complaining about the rich getting richer and making more profits, what has happened to the median income?

More young blacks are unemployed than ever before.  What has President Barack Hussein Obama done for them other than put them on the government dole?

I appreciate the frustration of the Progressives but when do any of you start to admit your policies and President Barack Hussein Obama are failures?
With the corporations running the government it hardly matters which party is in office though it seems to me things would be much worse now for the middle and lower classes if McCain/Palin or Romney/Ryan had been elected. As it is the Party of NO has been very effective in their effort to drag the economy down.

Their pledge to make Obama a one term president fell through but in the meantime they are doing everything in their power to make his administration look as weak as possible. "Country First" my foot. They only think about the next election, country be damned but it is coming back to bite them.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

othershoe1030 wrote:
Markle wrote:

With the corporations running the government it hardly matters which party is in office though it seems to me things would be much worse now for the middle and lower classes if McCain/Palin or Romney/Ryan had been elected. As it is the Party of NO has been very effective in their effort to drag the economy down.

Their pledge to make Obama a one term president fell through but in the meantime they are doing everything in their power to make his administration look as weak as possible. "Country First" my foot. They only think about the next election, country be damned but it is coming back to bite them.
Don't be so dense...Obama and the gang are doing that all by themselves...

Sal

Sal

othershoe1030 wrote:

If anyone has any concrete or actionable ideas as to how we might take governments back from corporations I'd like to hear it.
What would happen if we killed off the greedy rich as the left wants? - Page 3 One-big-fist

othershoe1030 wrote:If anyone has any concrete or actionable ideas as to how we might take governments back from corporations I'd like to hear it.
What would happen if we killed off the greedy rich as the left wants? - Page 3 Z

Outlaw unions in the public sector and put them all on the military pay scale.

O-10 positions are only available to the President, Congressmen, Supreme Court justices, and governors, everyone else will be lower on the pay scale than them.

If they don't like the pay they're free to seek employment in the private sector.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0

Smile 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

STOP GOING TO WALMART AND BUY FROM LOCAL STORES....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum