Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Missouri......who would have thought

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Missouri SEC champs......does not sound right. Georgia is barely getting by a mediocre team.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Georgia lost today....

I have given up on UF having a team this season. Will Muschamp will likely be fired by January.

The game I am waiting for is Clemson vs FSU this evening. We'll see if the Tigers can hand Jimbo F. his first loss of the season after his team visits Death Valley later today.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Missouri shouldn't even be allowed in. It's not even in the southeast.
Plus in the war it sent three times as many troops to fight for the yankees as it did for the rebels. That alone should bar it from the SEC.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

2seaoat wrote:Missouri SEC champs......does not sound right.  Georgia is barely getting by a mediocre team.
Who would have thunk it? Me for one. After watching Missouri play last weekend, I felt they are one of the strongest, most well rounded team in the SEC. Now Missouri has to play South Carolina next weekend. I do not believe that they have missed a beat from Franklin to Mauk.

2seaoat

South Carolina lost......the SEC is cannablizing. I think Auburn could be a sleeper. I have three generations of Auburn fans in my family, but for some reason this year I have not followed the games, however they are getting incredibly better with each game. Nothing would make me happier than an Iron bowl win.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Georgia lost today....

I have given up on UF having a team this season. Will Muschamp will likely be fired by January.

The game I am waiting for is Clemson vs FSU this evening. We'll see if the Tigers can hand Jimbo F. his first loss of the season after his team visits Death Valley later today.
BC almost beat Clemson.

2seaoat wrote:South Carolina lost......the SEC is cannablizing.   I think Auburn could be a sleeper.   I have three generations of Auburn fans in my family, but for some reason this year I have not followed the games, however they are getting incredibly better with each game.   Nothing would make me happier than an Iron bowl win.
Nick Satan will have something special for ALLBARN. They have no chance against a weaker Bama team than we have seen in recent history.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
BC almost beat Clemson.
Does not mean a thing, that's is past history. BC also played FSU tough. Can Jameis Winston keep his composure in the face of Death Valley crowd. He has yet to play in an environment such as Death Valley. If he gets rattled, it will be Katie bar the door for your beloved Noles.

2seaoat

Auburn is my new hope.....I thought I had to wait until next year, but they are playing good. Ole Miss beats LSU and it is even going to get more interesting with South Carolina now with 2 losses. Auburn beats Bama, and it gets real interesting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum