Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the PNJ alternative!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Hopefully this forum can take off and be a viable alternative to the terrible pluck PNJ forums. Aside from the fact that the layout of the PNJ is bad, it is extremely frustrating that members are able to delete posts. It is also annoying when they completely reset the forum every year or so and erase all previous posting history. I created this forum as an alternative that will do none of the above.

2Welcome to the PNJ alternative! Empty Well, hello boards!!!! 1/2/2010, 2:38 pm

Glad you decided to create this site. Maybe it will be a haven for folks of all different political persuasions to discuss things and not get into personal arguments on here.
Thanks for creating it!!!!! I'll definitely check in very often.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Thank you for registering!

Hi...Thanks for making this...hope it will be friendly...Smile I have errands to do and will check back later. Have a great day all!

Thanks for offering us an alternative.

boards of FL

boards of FL

BoredMom wrote:Hi...Thanks for making this...hope it will be friendly...Smile I have errands to do and will check back later. Have a great day all!

We'll see. I have my fingers crossed for this thing to take off.

7Welcome to the PNJ alternative! Empty wheee..... 1/2/2010, 3:02 pm

awesome dude

new year....new forum

hopefully, it'll foster new attitudes about public discourse

boards of FL

boards of FL

thread_bear wrote:awesome dude

new year....new forum

hopefully, it'll foster new attitudes about public discourse

Thanks, thread_bear!

boards of FL

boards of FL

I just noticed that the preference here are by default set such that any topic that you create or post on becomes a "watched topic", meaning you will receive an email any time someone replies. If you do not want this, simply go to your profile, click on preferences and then select "no" for "Always notify me of replies."

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

this ain't workin...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI wrote:this ain't workin...

I guess it is..... affraid

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

possibly the greatest music video ever made...

Thanks for creating this forum. Looking forward to great debates and conversations.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

This is a good idea though lots of work for you. Hope it is successful.
I'm not good at finding my way around new formats so it will take me a while to adjust.
Best Wishes, OS

Thanks, Boards! And howdy!

boards of FL wrote:Hopefully this forum can take off and be a viable alternative to the terrible pluck PNJ forums. Aside from the fact that the layout of the PNJ is bad, it is extremely frustrating that members are able to delete posts. It is also annoying when they completely reset the forum every year or so and erase all previous posting history. I created this forum as an alternative that will do none of the above.

This is a pretty nice forum. Btw, I'm aka Pensacola on pnj. It seemed like it could cause some confusion on this forum if I used that name.

It was an interesting challenge to set my forum up on www.escambiademocrats.org I have my forum set up to where it is integrated with articles on the main website.

Not much by way of discussion going on there at this time, but the site has been getting pretty good hits so I know folks are making use of the available information.

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

Thanks for setting up the new forum. Looking forward to seeing everyone here and having some good discussions.

Super and Granny...I am glad y'all joined! I always like reading your posts. I may not always agree, but I like them! flower

I'm glad to see granny and PB here too, and you, of course, bored mom. Maybe this can be a place where the mods will allow posters to have their opinions, not take sides, and it will be a forum not known for being on "one side" or the other of issues.

If so , I think it will be a big success. The numbers of people registering sure looks good so far.

20Welcome to the PNJ alternative! Empty Introduction 1/3/2010, 7:31 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm not a regular on the PNJ forum, but Boards invited me to join his new forum, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I am looking forward to what will no doubt be a series of polite and intelligent conversations.

--jac

boards of FL

boards of FL

jac wrote:Hi everyone,
I'm not a regular on the PNJ forum, but Boards invited me to join his new forum, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I am looking forward to what will no doubt be a series of polite and intelligent conversations.

--jac

What's up, man! Glad to see you join!

22Welcome to the PNJ alternative! Empty Introduction 1/3/2010, 7:56 pm

Hi everyone! I'm looking forward to the new forum.

boards of FL

boards of FL

almondjoy wrote:Hi everyone! I'm looking forward to the new forum.

Welcome! Thanks for joining! Cool avatar!

boards of FL

boards of FL

jac wrote:Hi everyone,

--jac

By the way, you should help me out with some google search optimization. As you know, I am no where near the whiz at computing that you are. Perhaps we can go to lunch next week and you can give me some pointers.

As it stands now, I rate a 0 out of 10 on google search optimization, as when I search for "Pensacola Discussion Forum", I am no where to be found.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum