Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OOPs....Is this 16 year old for real?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2180836/London-Olympics-2012-Chinese-swimmer-Ye-Shiwen-breaks-world-record-leads-questions.html

Ye Shiwen posted such a good time that her final 50m was in fact faster than Lochte's performance in the men's event.

Chinese swimming has previously been tainted by drug scandals – another 16-year-old world champion tested positive for doping last month.

Waiting on drug test results.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Is anyone watching the Olympics?

Guys....did you know Kerri Walsh Jennings and Misty May-Treanor didn't wear bikinis in the last match?

Girls....have you seen the bodies of the men swimmers and divers?

Where the hell is Olddaze he would argue and discuss the games with me.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Our women gymnasts are very good and they all look like miniature (short) models.

Joani, we've been watching. It is late at night and the temps are something like in the fifties, so no bikinis in beach volleyball. I don't think I'll watch anything else on TV while the Olympics are featured... Well, maybe news.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Whew....glad someone is watching. Beach volleyball also had rain...the wet sand would have done a number on the girls.

I am amazed by Misty and Kerri...what an awesome team.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The USA women's gymnast team won Gold ....the first time in 16 years.

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

Joanimaroni wrote:The USA women's gymnast team won Gold ....the first time in 16 years.

And, Joanne, it was AWESOME, wasn't it? Laughing

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Granny....I watched it twice. I figured out it is much easier on the nerves to watch the second time. The fab-five is very appropriate title of those girls.... they are talented and beautiful young ladies.

Joanimaroni wrote:Whew....glad someone is watching. Beach volleyball also had rain...the wet sand would have done a number on the girls.

I am amazed by Misty and Kerri...what an awesome team.

They have been together forever as a team. I can also remember when they were on opposite sides of the net as competitors.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Granny the Men's diving teams looked great...and they performed well. Embarassed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum