This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Hates Putin ?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Who Hates Putin ? on 9/22/2013, 4:13 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Once her Benghazi debacle come to total light, nothing like an election campaign to do that, she's done. Americans died and she said, "what does it matter?"

Either you've been fed a lie in which you read or someone told you that Clinton didn't care that 4 Americans died and you're just regurgitating that lie,
or,
you know that quote is out of context but chose to present it that way anyway

If you think stuff like that will keep her out of office think about all the stuff that was said about Obama before, during, and after the elections.

View user profile

27 Re: Who Hates Putin ? on 9/22/2013, 4:35 pm

bluemoon wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:And it's not just "gay pride parades" they outlawed.  The law prohibits anyone from speaking in public to support homosexuals having any rights.

If we had that here it would be like this.  Brother Carl could go on WEBY every day and bash queers and make up a lot of goofy stuff like he did Thursday when he said the CDC says queerism is a disease.  
And after he spews all that crazy queer bashing stuff,  it would be against the law for me or chrissy to rebut it.

I know that appeals to teo and all.  But once you go down a slippery slope like that,  who's gonna be outlawed next?  Opening the door to that kind of thing never stops with just queers.

What if you go from queers being prohibited from speaking to conspiracy theory types being prohibited from speaking. Where would that leave teo.
It would leave all people under the rule of a dictator. Sad 
Communism does not mean dictatorship.  All communism is is just a different economic system than the one we've grown up with in America. As a concept, it sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately, no communist nation has ever had the right kind of leaders to practice it the way it was originally meant to be practiced. We have been brainwashed by our leaders and our media for years and years into believing free enterprise is the best economic system to have because it is the best system for the greedy and for those who have done well under it.  In actuality, the happiest countries on the planet are those who are socialist, who have a reasonable amount of free enterprise mixed with some communism- government control  of utilities, the military and healthcare with free enterprise allowed for private business.
Most things in life do better when two opposing  factions can compromise  in the middle.  Rampant free enterprise is no better for  the population than total communism is. Our government does not want you to know that, and has succeeded for years in brainwashing the citizenry to believe as they do.
The leadership of a Communist nation has nothing to do with its failure.  Communism, as you know, does nothing to incentivize people to work hard and be successful.

President Barack Hussein Obama is teaching us that with his policies resulting in fewer and fewer people working and producing and more and more people sitting back, believing that they are victims and taking whatever is given to them.

Freedom, liberty, free enterprise led to the greatest country the world has ever seen.  You consider that to be a failure.  That is why we are in decline as a nation.

View user profile

28 Re: Who Hates Putin ? on 9/22/2013, 4:51 pm

bluemoon wrote:I don't hate Putin because he's a communist, because I don't  hate all communists.  There's a huge percentage of our world population that believes in Communism, and in theory it's not such a bad system. It's the practice of it that seems to have always gone awry.

I don't like Putin because he was head of the KGB, and from what I understand, which may or may not be true, the KGB was a pretty violent organization towards those that didn't agree with the government.

I respect Putin for what he did a couple of weeks ago, and I hope he continues along that path. He's certainly correct on what he said about American exceptionalism and he made some points with the rest of the world with his actions toward Syria. I hope he continues to travel down a more peaceful path than his  country has in the past. If he does, he'll show some people what a real leader should be.
I take it you agree with President Putin's goal of taking over world leadership relegating America to a position of follower. That coincides with President Barack Hussein Obama's policy of leading from behind.

View user profile

29 Re: Who Hates Putin ? on 9/23/2013, 1:12 am

Found this..I like it...

Our “leaders” are only as powerful as the support we give them; upon its withdrawal they are as but infants.

View user profile

30 Re: Who Hates Putin ? on 5/16/2017, 6:43 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Found this..I like it...

Our “leaders” are only as powerful as the support we give them; upon its withdrawal they are as but infants.



Out of the mouths of ghosts...

View user profile

31 Re: Who Hates Putin ? on 5/16/2017, 10:05 pm

Telstar wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Found this..I like it...

Our “leaders” are only as powerful as the support we give them; upon its withdrawal they are as but infants.



Out of the mouths of ghosts...


Thanks for posting this, but it makes me cry.

View user profile

32 Re: Who Hates Putin ? on 5/18/2017, 6:11 am

Guest wrote:Maybe Putin can run against Hillary in 2016.lol! lol! lol! What a guy.



Nostradamus?

View user profile

33 Re: Who Hates Putin ? on 5/18/2017, 4:08 pm

This is probably a good place for this link:  

The report said the Russians had sent expertly tailored messages carrying malware to more than 10,000 Twitter users in the Defense Department. Depending on the interests of the targets, the messages offered links to stories on recent sporting events or the Oscars, which had taken place the previous weekend. When clicked, the links took users to a Russian-controlled server that downloaded a program allowing Moscow’s hackers to take control of the victim’s phone or computer–and Twitter account.

  As they scrambled to contain the damage from the hack and regain control of any compromised devices, the spy hunters realized they faced a new kind of threat. In 2016, Russia had used thousands of covert human agents and robot computer programs to spread disinformation referencing the stolen campaign emails of Hillary Clinton, amplifying their effect. Now counterintelligence officials wondered: What chaos could Moscow unleash with thousands of Twitter handles that spoke in real time with the authority of the armed forces of the United States? At any given moment, perhaps during a natural disaster or a terrorist attack, Pentagon Twitter accounts might send out false information. As each tweet corroborated another, and covert Russian agents amplified the messages even further afield, the result could be panic and confusion.

Who hates Putin?   Anybody who's patriotic to America, apparently.  

 
Marrying a hundred years of expertise in influence operations to the new world of social media, Russia may finally have gained the ability it long sought but never fully achieved in the Cold War: to alter the course of events in the U.S. by manipulating public opinion.

Judging from the stuff I'm seeing from the right, it's working better than Putin could even dream.  With a few exceptions, they're now defending Russian meddling in our affairs, all for the sake of protecting a ridiculously mentally ill child-president who's completely unworthy of their efforts.   I've never had a very high opinion of Republicans (comes from living in a state full of 'em my whole life -- it's hard to know 'em and think much of 'em), but even I'm surprised that they've slipped this far.   It's officially party above country for them.  And even party over religion at this point.   Brainwashed and trained like dogs.

View user profile

34 Re: Who Hates Putin ? on 5/18/2017, 4:37 pm

Guest


Guest
zsomething wrote:This is probably a good place for this link:  

The report said the Russians had sent expertly tailored messages carrying malware to more than 10,000 Twitter users in the Defense Department. Depending on the interests of the targets, the messages offered links to stories on recent sporting events or the Oscars, which had taken place the previous weekend. When clicked, the links took users to a Russian-controlled server that downloaded a program allowing Moscow’s hackers to take control of the victim’s phone or computer–and Twitter account.

  As they scrambled to contain the damage from the hack and regain control of any compromised devices, the spy hunters realized they faced a new kind of threat. In 2016, Russia had used thousands of covert human agents and robot computer programs to spread disinformation referencing the stolen campaign emails of Hillary Clinton, amplifying their effect. Now counterintelligence officials wondered: What chaos could Moscow unleash with thousands of Twitter handles that spoke in real time with the authority of the armed forces of the United States? At any given moment, perhaps during a natural disaster or a terrorist attack, Pentagon Twitter accounts might send out false information. As each tweet corroborated another, and covert Russian agents amplified the messages even further afield, the result could be panic and confusion.

Who hates Putin?   Anybody who's patriotic to America, apparently.  

 
Marrying a hundred years of expertise in influence operations to the new world of social media, Russia may finally have gained the ability it long sought but never fully achieved in the Cold War: to alter the course of events in the U.S. by manipulating public opinion.

Judging from the stuff I'm seeing from the right, it's working better than Putin could even dream.  With a few exceptions, they're now defending Russian meddling in our affairs, all for the sake of protecting a ridiculously mentally ill child-president who's completely unworthy of their efforts.   I've never had a very high opinion of Republicans (comes from living in a state full of 'em my whole life -- it's hard to know 'em and think much of 'em), but even I'm surprised that they've slipped this far.   It's officially party above country for them.  And even party over religion at this point.   Brainwashed and trained like dogs.

Funny, you liberals have taken the same tangent the GOP had against Hillary pre-election, but foisted it on trump. Only you guys try and justify it as rational. This is just amazing to watch the hypocrisy that oozes from the Democrats.

35 Re: Who Hates Putin ? on 5/18/2017, 5:25 pm

zsomething wrote:This is probably a good place for this link:  

The report said the Russians had sent expertly tailored messages carrying malware to more than 10,000 Twitter users in the Defense Department. Depending on the interests of the targets, the messages offered links to stories on recent sporting events or the Oscars, which had taken place the previous weekend. When clicked, the links took users to a Russian-controlled server that downloaded a program allowing Moscow’s hackers to take control of the victim’s phone or computer–and Twitter account.

  As they scrambled to contain the damage from the hack and regain control of any compromised devices, the spy hunters realized they faced a new kind of threat. In 2016, Russia had used thousands of covert human agents and robot computer programs to spread disinformation referencing the stolen campaign emails of Hillary Clinton, amplifying their effect. Now counterintelligence officials wondered: What chaos could Moscow unleash with thousands of Twitter handles that spoke in real time with the authority of the armed forces of the United States? At any given moment, perhaps during a natural disaster or a terrorist attack, Pentagon Twitter accounts might send out false information. As each tweet corroborated another, and covert Russian agents amplified the messages even further afield, the result could be panic and confusion.

Who hates Putin?   Anybody who's patriotic to America, apparently.  

 
Marrying a hundred years of expertise in influence operations to the new world of social media, Russia may finally have gained the ability it long sought but never fully achieved in the Cold War: to alter the course of events in the U.S. by manipulating public opinion.

Judging from the stuff I'm seeing from the right, it's working better than Putin could even dream.  With a few exceptions, they're now defending Russian meddling in our affairs, all for the sake of protecting a ridiculously mentally ill child-president who's completely unworthy of their efforts.   I've never had a very high opinion of Republicans (comes from living in a state full of 'em my whole life -- it's hard to know 'em and think much of 'em), but even I'm surprised that they've slipped this far.   It's officially party above country for them.  And even party over religion at this point.   Brainwashed and trained like dogs.





Remember this blubber puss? Here he is surrounded by some of his good ol' racists boyfriends.


View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum