This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Piers Morgan thinks Miley Cyrus' twerking was brilliant?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Guest


Guest
Billy Ray was on his show tonight and he doesn't appear to be the bright bulb but my question is why do you have to appear naked on a wreaking ball if you have real talent? Why do some stars feel they have to show everything they own to be artistic? Is that even artistic? Anyone can get naked. I don't get it?

What did Billy Ray say about his daughter?

I would be so embarrassed for my kid (and myself) if they put on shows like Miley has been doing.  I understand loving your child no matter what, but you can bet I would be letting them know what I thought about their performance.

View user profile
Miley does not have real talent....the only positive aspect in her life is her ability to shed the Disney-Good-Girl image.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Joanimaroni wrote:Miley does not have real talent....the only positive aspect in her life is her ability to shed the Disney-Good-Girl image.
I agree. she doesn't have talent. she even uses auto tune to sing.

I don't really care about her twerking or what ever. I do think that stuff like that should not be on tv where young children can watch it. but I think that about a lot of stuff on tv these days.

as far as it being brilliant. is it. every body is talking about miley. publicity means money for these people.

Lady GAGA has talent, and she also lets everything hang out. I think it all begins and ends with talent.





She can screw something up, but it is her unique rendition of this now classic which just shows the tip of the iceberg of her talent.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Nekochan wrote:What did Billy Ray say about his daughter?

I would be so embarrassed for my kid (and myself) if they put on shows like Miley has been doing.  I understand loving your child no matter what, but you can bet I would be letting them know what I thought about their performance.
He said she was "his Miley" and she was being artistic. She was breaking out of her mold and moving it up to another level. He was sitting there w/ a cap on like a homeless person would wear looking all messy. He kept saying he was a singer and songwriter. Has he ever had any other hit than Achy Breaky Heart? He appeared very much less than intelligent.

Guest


Guest
Chrissy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Miley does not have real talent....the only positive aspect in her life is her ability to shed the Disney-Good-Girl image.
I agree. she doesn't have talent. she even uses auto tune to sing.

I don't really care about her twerking or what ever. I do think that stuff like that should not be on tv where young children can watch it. but I think that about a lot of stuff on tv these days.

as far as it being brilliant. is it. every body is talking about miley. publicity means money for these people.
I don't think outrageous equals brilliant. Miley doesn't have any real talent so I guess stars like that have to get attention w/ sexual stuff and outrageousness like Flava a flav. Everybody is talking about Miley negatively mostly so I don't think that's too good.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Miley does not have real talent....the only positive aspect in her life is her ability to shed the Disney-Good-Girl image.
I agree. she doesn't have talent. she even uses auto tune to sing.

I don't really care about her twerking or what ever. I do think that stuff like that should not be on tv where young children can watch it. but I think that about a lot of stuff on tv these days.

as far as it being brilliant. is it. every body is talking about miley. publicity means money for these people.
I don't think outrageous equals brilliant. Miley doesn't have any real talent so I guess stars like that have to get attention w/ sexual stuff and outrageousness  like Flava a flav. Everybody is talking about Miley negatively mostly so I don't think that's too good.

When you compare Miley to her peers it is painfully obvious she is void of talent.

View user profile
Miley's appearance was a disaster in my opinion with all due respect to Piers. I also agree with SO that Lady Gaga is an example of strategic outrageousness that works . . . . reason being she is an extremely creative artist and Miley is just not all that!

View user profile
knothead wrote:Miley's appearance was a disaster in my opinion with all due respect to Piers.  I also agree with SO that Lady Gaga is an example of strategic outrageousness that works . . . . reason being she is an extremely creative artist and Miley is just not all that!
cheers

View user profile
Her performance was pathetic, and it looks like most of the attention she's getting is of the negative variety.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:Her performance was pathetic, and it looks like most of the attention she's getting is of the negative variety.  
cheers

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Floridatexan wrote:Her performance was pathetic, and it looks like most of the attention she's getting is of the negative variety.  
Piers Morgan thinks Miley Cyrus' twerking was brilliant? Th?id=H.4832573811852224&w=180&h=179&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Sort of like you eh darlin'?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_sAmvwr0Hc

Smile 

Guest


Guest
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Miley does not have real talent....the only positive aspect in her life is her ability to shed the Disney-Good-Girl image.
I agree. she doesn't have talent. she even uses auto tune to sing.

I don't really care about her twerking or what ever. I do think that stuff like that should not be on tv where young children can watch it. but I think that about a lot of stuff on tv these days.

as far as it being brilliant. is it. every body is talking about miley. publicity means money for these people.
I don't think outrageous equals brilliant. Miley doesn't have any real talent so I guess stars like that have to get attention w/ sexual stuff and outrageousness  like Flava a flav. Everybody is talking about Miley negatively mostly so I don't think that's too good.
I say its brilliant not because I like it. She does nothing for me. I say that because even negative publicity makes them entertainers CASH.

http://www.i24news.tv/app.php/en/news/culture/130827-miley-cyrus-enjoys-social-media-craze-and-sales-boom-following-mtv-vmas

now seriously, she does nothing for me. I find her gross. but this is what they do to stay in the news and minds of consumers.

Floridatexan wrote:Her performance was pathetic, and it looks like most of the attention she's getting is of the negative variety.  

I sooo agree.

View user profile
Dreamsglore wrote:Billy Ray was on his show tonight and he doesn't appear to be the bright bulb but my question is why do you have to appear naked on a wreaking ball if you have real talent? Why do some stars feel they have to show everything they own to be artistic? Is that even artistic? Anyone can get naked. I don't get it?
No one has ever accused Piers Morgan of being a bright bulb.

Some people consider a statue of Jesus, placed upside down in a jar of urine is "art" and we, as tax payers, pay for it to be displayed.

I'm glad I'm the age I am because I'm not sure I want to see how low we can go before the majority of people say ENOUGH and stop the decline.

Miley Cyrus is just following the examples set by Elvis, Michael Jackson,  Cher, Madonna, Lady Ga Ga and many others.  

Then again...here is what Socrates said about the youth in his day.

“Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.”

No, I don't find it "art" or sexy watching a woman writh naked on a wrecking ball while tonguing a sledgehammer.  Who knows where that sledgehammer has been?

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum