Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meet the Federal Contractor Who Hired the Navy Yard Shooter

+3
TEOTWAWKI
Nekochan
Sal
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Oh sure that's how they all try to weasel out..I was just kiddin..well that's fine till someone gets his feelings hurt....Sad 
If you can't handle the jabs, just say so, T.

I'll lay off.

I actually like you quite a bit.

That's why those jabs are coming your way.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Oh sure that's how they all try to weasel out..I was just kiddin..well that's fine till someone gets his feelings hurt....Sad 

I'll lay off.

Dude it was a love tap an easy punch...I will let you know when it really hurts...actually I will disappear for a while lick my wounds if you get under my skin... Getting old is a fact of life. We all get to deal with a new decade every 10 years..new rules, new problems...I think I about got this decade figured out, just wondering if I am going to make the diaper and drooling decade..I don't know how I will handle that one...

Markle

Markle

Nekochan wrote:You double your age, 35 to 70 in the blink of an eye!   It's funny because for a lot of those first 35 years you think that time is so, so slow. You can't wait for this and that and the other to happen.
cheers cheers cheers cheers 

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I'll lay off.

Dude it was a love tap an easy punch...I will let you know when it really hurts...actually I will disappear for a while lick my wounds if you get under my skin... Getting old is a fact of life. We all get to deal with a new decade every 10 years..new rules, new problems...I think I about got this decade figured out, just wondering if I am going to make the diaper and drooling decade..I don't know how I will handle that one...
sals a teo fan................ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:| and the two of them just had a conversation that employed the word "love tap".Neutral 

That about sews it up for me.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Sounds suspiciously like .......

Government ineptitude !
synonymous

Nekochan

Nekochan

stormwatch89 wrote:

Government ineptitude !
synonymous
Sadly true, much of the time.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

stormwatch89 wrote:

Government ineptitude !
synonymous
LOL. One of them. Oxenmorons

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum