This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

boards is letting tb stay on this forum using my initials

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Kudzu has been banned for some time, along with all of TB's aliases.

Using another member's initials to bother them is just the kind of thing TB (Bill) would do.

View user profile

2seaoat wrote:All the fruitcakes which were discarded somehow find their way here.
That's why you're here,right?

boards of FL wrote:Kudzu has been banned for some time, along with all of TB's aliases.
If that is the case, does that mean that Chrissy is paranoid? Seeing WTM behind every screen name.

View user profile
Ghost Rider wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Kudzu has been banned for some time, along with all of TB's aliases.
If that is the case, does that mean that Chrissy is paranoid? Seeing WTM behind every screen name.
Too bad when he was banned his posts didn't go way.....like on the PNJ.

View user profile

Joanimaroni wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
I had a doctor once tell me, its not paranoia when someone really IS out to get you.

and since he keeps coming back here and is still here. I don't think we can call me paranoid.

boards could make it all go away if he wanted. he don't wanna.

Boards can't make anyone go away permanently with this software.It takes more sophisticated software than this to ban an IP,and even then, someone that wants to get onto a forum they were banned from has only to change their IP address, which can be done in about 2 minutes with the proper software.  Boards may be doing all he can. I've personally changed my IP address on many occasions, usually to go to a foreign website to shop or to watch the news. You'd be surprised what you can find on ebay's foreign websites. If you're interested, the website is "Hide My IP." It works without a glitch and is not malware.
I doubt that you are the most offensive poster on these forums to WTM, There seem to be a lot of haters of him on this  forum.
I just honestly think that kudzu is a very hard plant to get rid of and he may have been sending that message instead of trying to taunt you. I'm not saying kudzu was not him. It may have been.

But I guess if it makes you feel special......

Chrissy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
I had a doctor once tell me, its not paranoia when someone really IS out to get you.

and since he keeps coming back here and is still here. I don't think we can call me paranoid.

Boards has done a good job with continuing to ban him. I do agree with you that several posters have been his main target . Can't tell you how many times I have been warned about him and of course he has done all kinds of dirty under-handed things to you.

View user profile

Chrissy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:

That's why I would not meet with anyone here on this forum.

TB used forum members to get information on other forum members and then he'd use that information to harass and threaten.  Most long timers on the forums now know this to be true.  When it comes to TB's behavior, if you have been a target of his methods, it is not paranoia. 

I do agree with Joani that Boards has done a pretty good job of banning him when he pops back up.

View user profile

36boards is letting tb stay on this forum using my initials - Page 2 Empty h on 9/15/2013, 6:53 pm

You are a smart  man Pace Dog.
You never know about people who post on an internet forum. You never know if they're telling you the truth, and if you meet with them, you never know if they're extremely practiced liars and can cause you a world of trouble. There are people out there with nice smiles and good personalities that you would swear were telling you nothing but the whole truth , but  if you knew the reality, you'd be shocked out of your mind.
It's best to stay away. I've never met with anyone on this forum personally. That would be extremely stupid of me.

There are even people out there that are mentally ill, and it's hard for anyone but a practiced physician to know it.

bluemoon wrote:You are a smart  man Pace Dog.
You never know about people who post on an internet forum. You never know if they're telling you the truth, and if you meet with them, you never know if they're extremely practiced liars and can cause you a world of trouble. There are people out there with nice smiles and good personalities that you would swear were telling you nothing but the whole truth , but  if you knew the reality, you'd be shocked out of your mind.
It's best to stay away. I've never met with anyone on this forum personally. That would be extremely stupid of me.

There are even people out there that are mentally ill, and it's hard for anyone but a practiced physician to know it.
LOL! You've never met w/ anyone on this forum? OMG!

bluemoon wrote:Boards can't make anyone go away permanently with this software.It takes more sophisticated software than this to ban an IP,and even then, someone that wants to get onto a forum they were banned from has only to change their IP address, which can be done in about 2 minutes with the proper software.  Boards may be doing all he can. I've personally changed my IP address on many occasions, usually to go to a foreign website to shop or to watch the news. You'd be surprised what you can find on ebay's foreign websites.   If you're interested, the website is "Hide My IP." It works without a glitch and is not malware.
I doubt that you are the most offensive poster on these forums to WTM, There seem to be a lot of haters of him on this  forum.
I just honestly think that kudzu is a very hard plant to get rid of and he may have been sending that message instead of trying to taunt you. I'm not saying kudzu was not him. It  may have been.

You surely talk a good talk about software and IP addresses, but it is too bad that none of it is true and that you are full of bullshit.

View user profile

Ghost Rider wrote:
bluemoon wrote:Boards can't make anyone go away permanently with this software.It takes more sophisticated software than this to ban an IP,and even then, someone that wants to get onto a forum they were banned from has only to change their IP address, which can be done in about 2 minutes with the proper software.  Boards may be doing all he can. I've personally changed my IP address on many occasions, usually to go to a foreign website to shop or to watch the news. You'd be surprised what you can find on ebay's foreign websites.   If you're interested, the website is "Hide My IP." It works without a glitch and is not malware.
I just honestly think that kudzu is a very hard plant to get rid of and he may have been sending that message instead of trying to taunt you. I'm not saying kudzu was not him. It  may have been.

You surely talk a good talk about software and IP addresses, but it is too bad that none of it is true and that you are full of bullshit.
What the hell are you talking about? If you honestly don't think an IP address can be changed within just a few minutes, you as stupid as they come.  Nobody can keep even a halfway savvy person with a computer off of an internet forum.

I'm sorry you don't know anything about the machine you are typing into. I can pretty much repair problems that pop up on my computer on my own. No Geek squad for me.  If it's a motherboard problem, I don't have to send my computer to anyone else either. I just repaired a problem with receiving my e-mails this morning, FYI.  Hell, I can even hack a computer if I want to. If I can't fix it, somebody I know can and can do it for the cost of only the parts.

Don't go telling me you can't change your IP addy in just a few minutes. That's probably the easiest thing to do on a computer.
Oh, gosh, I'll bet Cat could do those things too, right?

I'm sorry you're computer illiterate, but not everybody is.

bluemoon wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:

What the hell are you talking about? If you honestly don't think an IP address can be changed within just a few minutes, you as stupid as they come.  Nobody can keep even a halfway savvy person with a computer off of an internet forum.

I'm sorry you don't know anything about the machine you are typing into. I can pretty much repair problems that pop up on my computer on my own. No Geek squad for me.  If it's a motherboard problem, I don't have to send my computer to anyone else either. I just repaired a problem with receiving my e-mails this morning, FYI.  Hell, I can even hack a computer if I want to. If I can't fix it, somebody I know can and can do it for the cost of only the parts.

Don't go telling me you can't change your IP addy in just a few minutes. That's probably the easiest thing to do on a computer.
Oh, gosh, I'll bet Cat could do those things too, right?

I'm sorry you're computer illiterate, but not everybody is.
Just goes to prove that you have no earthly idea who I am. I repair and maintain computers daily for people. And yes if it was illegal, I would show you what hacking is all about. I was not talking about changing an IP, I was referring to banning an IP. As far as spoofing an IP(proxy), all boards would have to do is flip a switch so to speak and this forum software would not accept a proxy server address.

There are so many IP tool software that is freeware out there that anyone with any computer literacy at all can do whatever they want to IP addresses and that includes blocking an address or even a block of addresses. So for you to arbitrarily state that Boards cannot block someone is completely ludicrous.

View user profile
Ghost Rider wrote:As far as spoofing an IP(proxy), all boards would have to do is flip a switch so to speak and this forum software would not accept a proxy server address.
There is no switch that I can flip that would block proxy servers from forumotion.

Ghost Rider wrote:As far as spoofing an IP(proxy), all boards would have to do is flip a switch so to speak and this forum software would not accept a proxy server address.
There is no switch that I can flip that would block proxy servers from forumotion.
Then unfortunately you have a set up wrong somewhere. I am a member of another forum out of Richmond VA that runs the very same software as you are using here and there is no way that anyone going through a proxy server can log on.

View user profile
http://help.forumotion.com/t98589-how-do-i-deal-with-a-proxy-server

Not true. Carl sagan is him. The most recent comment from him to me on the politics forum solidified that for me.

Chrissy wrote:
Not true. Carl sagan is him. The most recent comment from him to me on the politics forum solidified that for me.

I believe you're right.  I suspected it was TB, but that thread and his comments pretty much confirms it.

View user profile

Nekochan wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I believe you're right.  I suspected it was TB, but that thread and his comments pretty much confirms it.
Yep. I had pretty much let the accusations before ride because I really couldn't tell. But I know that form of bitter hate like today when its tossed my way from him. I spent too many years under that bus to not recognize the tires.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum