Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's just horrible, markel, how the commie muslim state-run liberal progressive obamamania media has made up all these damnable lies about some wonderful conservative people.

+2
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/behind-the-curtain-exclusive-the-koch-brothers-secret-bank-96669.html?hp=t3_3

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You should have read the sensible comments just below the article...

The Koch brothers made money the old fashioned way, by working hard, building companies and employing a heck of a lot of people.
But, they spend their money supporting their political beliefs.
(Sometimes they even spend their money on causes that don't seem to jive with conservative beliefs but, that's another story)
Because they are considered "conservative", they are automatically determined to be evil and secretive. Despite years of digging and probing, no hint of wrongdoing has ever been found.
On the other hand, George Soros.
Why are progressives so lame?
The writers make a big deal about how conservative donors don't like to have their names bandied about.
Well, yeah!
When one is subjected to daily proctology exams by the "media", targeted by the government, their companies attacked by union goons, screaming, paid demonstrators on their front porches and even had their lives threatened by leftists over their political persuasion, it does tend to make one a mite secretive.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:You should have read the sensible comments just below the article...

The Koch brothers made money the old fashioned way, by working hard, building companies and employing a heck of a lot of people.
But, they spend their money supporting their political beliefs.
(Sometimes they even spend their money on causes that don't seem to jive with conservative beliefs but, that's another story)
Because they are considered "conservative", they are automatically determined to be evil and secretive. Despite years of digging and probing, no hint of wrongdoing has ever been found.
On the other hand, George Soros.
Why are progressives so lame?
The writers make a big deal about how conservative donors don't like to have their names bandied about.
Well, yeah!
When one is subjected to daily proctology exams by the "media", targeted by the government, their companies attacked by union goons, screaming, paid demonstrators on their front porches and even had their lives threatened by leftists over their political persuasion, it does tend to make one a mite secretive.
My mistake, markel. The Koch brothers are good people and their money is a good influence on our politics.
It's that rascally George Soros who is up to no good. His money is bad for our politics.
The Koch brothers republican money will make our country great again.
I've always felt that if we can just get republicans in power and do away with those democrats then everything will be okay. They have our best interests at heart.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wait a minute, I forgot. It was the republicans in power who blew up the world trade center. But then again, they did it for a good cause, to bring democracy to iraq, so it was worth it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here is a comparison between these wonderful people. Thank god in heaven above we have them looking out for us.

http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2010/09/opensecrets-battle---koch-brothers.html

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And now for something completely different.

It's just horrible,  markel,  how the commie muslim state-run liberal progressive obamamania media has made up all these damnable  lies about some wonderful conservative people. Captain-Kirk-and-Spock-1

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have the unique distinction of being more brainwashed than any other living American.
One minute I'm brainwashed by the far-left and the next minute I'm brainwashed by the far-right.
One minute I worship Russ Limbaugh and the next minute I worship Rachel Maddow.  
And being that I'm bisexual,  I think both Russ and Rachel are about equally hot.  I'm even more preverted than BP.

Now back to the new Star Trek movie. I hate these distractions.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/behind-the-curtain-exclusive-the-koch-brothers-secret-bank-96669.html?hp=t3_3
It's just horrible,  markel,  how the commie muslim state-run liberal progressive obamamania media has made up all these damnable  lies about some wonderful conservative people. Politico

It's just horrible,  markel,  how the commie muslim state-run liberal progressive obamamania media has made up all these damnable  lies about some wonderful conservative people. GeorgeSorosandObama-1

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:And now for something completely different.

It's just horrible,  markel,  how the commie muslim state-run liberal progressive obamamania media has made up all these damnable  lies about some wonderful conservative people. Captain-Kirk-and-Spock-1

Having a good ole' work bbq...

It's just horrible,  markel,  how the commie muslim state-run liberal progressive obamamania media has made up all these damnable  lies about some wonderful conservative people. RAXtOox

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/behind-the-curtain-exclusive-the-koch-brothers-secret-bank-96669.html?hp=t3_3
I dunno, Hell no,I dunno. but. . ..thereis this tidbit.

An Indian chief was feeling very sick, so he summoned the
medicine man. After a brief examination, the medicine man took
out a long, thin strip of elk rawhide and gave it to the chief,
telling him to bite off, chew, and swallow one inch of the
leather every day.
After a month, the medicine man returned to see how the chief
was feeling. The chief shrugged and said, "The thong is ended,
but the malady lingers on."

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The previous two posts make more sense than obama, putin, koch and soros all combined. lol

By the way, and now for something REALLY different.

This website, Pensacola Discussion Forum, is worth $889,384.
Dammit we've made bds rich.
I think we oughta get shares in the goddamn thing.

http://www.webstatsdomain.net/domains/pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/#.UjIdTj-1v8g

2seaoat

This site actually does have value. One of my business web sites has a value of 2k on that scale. The hits and internet traffic of people viewing our discussions have a value. If a few billboards were posted and Boards increased some of his online ads, this forum could actually produce income.

A certain forum member about five years ago broke off the Navarre PNJ site and started his own with for profit ads, and real estate connections. That site is still going but has very little participation, and has crazy talk from about four members.......but they still exist and seem to be profiting with mostly visitors to the area getting information. The format of the forum could be tweeked and it could have significant value as it fills the gap left by the pnj.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:The previous two posts make more sense than obama,  putin,  koch and soros all combined.  lol

By the way,  and now for something REALLY different.

This website,  Pensacola Discussion Forum,  is worth $889,384.
Dammit we've made bds rich.  
I think we oughta get shares in the goddamn thing.

http://www.webstatsdomain.net/domains/pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/#.UjIdTj-1v8g
He better not piss you off Bob...I only come here to hear your banter...well that and annoy some liberals.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Wait a minute,  I forgot.  It was the republicans in power who blew up the world trade center.  But then again,  they did it for a good cause,  to bring democracy to iraq,  so it was worth it.
That's just sick. Of course, I have to consider the source and...it's still sick.

Bob wrote:I have the unique distinction of being more brainwashed than any other living American.
One minute I'm brainwashed by the far-left and the next minute I'm brainwashed by the far-right.
One minute I worship Russ Limbaugh and the next minute I worship Rachel Maddow.  
And being that I'm bisexual,  I think both Russ and Rachel are about equally hot.  I'm even more preverted than BP.

Now back to the new Star Trek movie.  I hate these distractions.
It's just horrible,  markel,  how the commie muslim state-run liberal progressive obamamania media has made up all these damnable  lies about some wonderful conservative people. Th?id=H.4741017955469384&w=303&h=174&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdIwUohyI_Q

Very Happy

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 9/13/2013, 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote:

It's just horrible,  markel,  how the commie muslim state-run liberal progressive obamamania media has made up all these damnable  lies about some wonderful conservative people. Th?id=H.4741017955469384&w=303&h=174&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

I was confused by it.  It had all the original cast characters with the same names and all were very young.  Except it had the Nimoy Spock character as an old man too.
I can't figure it out.  At first I thought it was a prequel to every other Star Trek story but how could that be when Nimoy as Spock was old and he had already fought the older Khan.  Which would mean the Shatner/Nimoy stories came BEFORE this one.  
Or was that some kind of time warp twist to the story or what.
Either I'm just too fucking old to keep up with this anymore or that was a big plot hole.

Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

I was confused by it.  It had all the original cast characters with the same names and all were very young.  Except it had the Nimoy Spock character as an old man too.
I can't figure it out.  At first I thought it was a prequel to every other Star Trek story but how could that be when Nimoy as Spock was old and he had already fought the older Khan.  Which would mean the Shatner/Nimoy stories came BEFORE this one.  
Or was that some kind of time warp twist to the story or what.
Either I'm just too fucking old to keep up with this anymore or that was a big plot hole.  
It's just horrible,  markel,  how the commie muslim state-run liberal progressive obamamania media has made up all these damnable  lies about some wonderful conservative people. Th?id=H.5046149596187873&w=258&h=157&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

It's an alternate Star Trek universe.

If you're having trouble keeping up then I recommend you don't watch Fringe...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29bSzbqZ3xE

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum