Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miss Kansas. Wow!!!

+8
Nekochan
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Floridatexan
Sal
Yella
gulfbeachbandit
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/11/2013, 4:00 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/09/11/miss-kansas-is-deer-hunting-tattoo-wearing-seargent-in-us-army/?intcmp=HPBucket

2Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/11/2013, 8:15 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/09/11/miss-kansas-is-deer-hunting-tattoo-wearing-seargent-in-us-army/?intcmp=HPBucket
Lets take a look at her

Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Mskans10

Now I think I could stick my finger at her. But I don't care for the tats. I think tats are cheap. Not everybody in my own family feels that way btw...

I just don't think a womans body looks good as a billboard, it already is yummy, no need to write on it.

3Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/11/2013, 8:20 pm

She's smoking Chrissy and you know it.

4Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/11/2013, 8:28 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:She's smoking Chrissy and you know it.
uh huh cyclops 

She is.......

Why you think I posted the pic? Razz 

5Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/11/2013, 8:49 pm

Yella

Yella

Chrissy wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/09/11/miss-kansas-is-deer-hunting-tattoo-wearing-seargent-in-us-army/?intcmp=HPBucket
Lets take a look at her

Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Mskans10

Now I think I could stick my finger at her. But I don't care for the tats. I think tats are cheap. Not everybody in my own family feels that way btw...

I just don't think a womans body looks good as a billboard, it already is yummy, no need to write on it.
I think a tattoo with a message is cool.

Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! The_ge12

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

6Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/11/2013, 8:53 pm

Since I am nearly a single man now, unlike Sal, I would hit it.

7Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/11/2013, 10:45 pm

"My whole platform is empowering women to overcome stereotypes and break barriers. What a hypocrite I would be if I covered my ink,” Vail said. “How can I tell other women to be fearless and true to themselves if I can't do the same? I am who I am, tattoos and all."

If that's her platform then why is she up there in a bikini like a piece of meat?

8Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/11/2013, 10:47 pm

Sal

Sal

She looks like a dyke. 

9Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/11/2013, 10:48 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I'm not a big fan of tattoos either, although I don't condemn people for getting them. To each his own. She's a pretty girl...but does she have substance?

10Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/12/2013, 12:09 am

Yella

Yella

Floridatexan wrote:I'm not a big fan of tattoos either, although I don't condemn people for getting them.  To each his own.  She's a pretty girl...but does she have substance?
Not sure about substance but she does have plenty of T & A on board.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

11Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/12/2013, 12:41 am

http://starcasm.net/archives/242288

Here she is as a brunette.

12Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/12/2013, 9:26 am

Thanks dreams.

ex military as well. she looks gorgeous as a brunette too.

I appreciate her athletic body without loosing all her femme.

and sal, if that looks like a dyke to you, please get that out to the rest of the population lol because most don't stereotype as well as you lololololol

13Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/12/2013, 9:40 am

2seaoat

I have seen so many BIG people with tats, that as soon as I see one on a pretty athletic woman, I just cannot get out of my mind that image of the 250lb woman all inked up. It is an automatic with me now. It is not logical and it certainly is not fair, but it is instinctual with me now. I see a woman with a tat, and I immediately find them unattractive. I could not get horny enough to find this woman attractive. Now fully clothed and tats hidden, I would be like a bird dog set and pointing, but as soon as I see the tats, little seaoat goes.......sorry charlie.

14Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/12/2013, 10:11 am

Seaoat, forgive me while u laugh my ass off that you don't find this woman attractive.

15Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/12/2013, 10:11 am

While I laugh my ass off

16Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/12/2013, 10:12 am

iPhones are a pita

17Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/12/2013, 10:17 am

2seaoat

Without seeing the tats......I would find her very attractive. I could not get drunk enough to be with a body tatted women. To me it would be like getting in a bed with someone covered with open sores. Go to walmart and seen that 250 pound woman on one of those power carts covered with ink......I have seen this image so much that a tat just brings me that image. It is not rational. It is not fair, but it is now a deep seated revulsion which if I see a person without the tats, I have a completely different reaction. I think I have Tat revulsion.

18Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/12/2013, 12:37 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I have no tats......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

19Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/12/2013, 12:51 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I have never seen tattoos that are attractive on a woman. It certainly does nothing to enhance beauty, trap stamp is a fitting term.

As far as men I don' t find them appealing. The only exception would be Keith Urban.

20Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/12/2013, 8:30 pm

[quote="2seaoat"]Without seeing the tats......I would find her very attractive.   I could not get drunk enough to be with a body tatted women.   To me it would be like getting in a bed with someone covered with open sores.   Go to walmart and seen that 250 pound woman on one of those power carts covered with ink......I have seen this image so much that a tat just brings me that image.  It is not rational.  It is not fair, but it is now a deep seated revulsion which if I see a person without the tats, I have a completely different reaction.   I think I have Tat revulsion.[/quote

don't worry seaoat. a woman like this wouldn't touch you with a 100 ft pole.

21Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/12/2013, 8:38 pm

2seaoat

don't worry seaoat. a woman like this wouldn't touch you with a 100 ft pole.

We are in agreement. No balanced young attractive twenty something woman is going to be romantically involved with a 61 year old man unless she is a prostitute. I guess I could get laid over in Biloxi, because the girl who did my buddies was in her twenties and in fact had tats, but I have lived my entire married life taking my vows seriously. I have asked my wife if I could get a hall pass for my bucket list, and she has given me the thumbs up, but I just take my vows seriously, and the fantasy is fun........minus the tats.

22Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/12/2013, 8:43 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I hate tattoos on women.  I think it's a generational thing.  I wish they would go out of style.

23Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/12/2013, 9:47 pm

2seaoat

I hate tattoos on women. I think it's a generational thing. I wish they would go out of style.

Twenty years when those tats are on large overweight old people, young people are not going near the same. It is so damn stupid to follow a trend which will certainly change. Unfortunately, the ink stays. It can be beautiful art and self expression or it can scream dumb asz........twenty years from now my granddaughters will not be getting tats out of rebellion from their parents silliness.

24Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/13/2013, 12:07 am

Nekochan wrote:I hate tattoos on women.  I think it's a generational thing.  I wish they would go out of style.
I agree. My son's last to girlfriends are ate up w/ them and I cringe when I see a new one.He doesn't have any but his girlfriend just got a big one on her chest. I always say to her just think when your my age what you're going to look like. She says "yeah...cool".Rolling Eyes 

25Miss Kansas.  Wow!!! Empty Re: Miss Kansas. Wow!!! 9/13/2013, 5:34 am

Markle

Markle

Nekochan wrote:I hate tattoos on women.  I think it's a generational thing.  I wish they would go out of style.
LATE one night I caught a reality show in Las Vegas about two characters, one is a really good tattoo artist and the other, I'm not sure what he is but a hanger on. He fixes bad tattoos done by others. It is amazing how bad a tattoo can be sometimes. Some misspelled words. This guy did some works of art but they ended up being really large.

I would never hire anyone with a tattoo visible when wearing ordinary business clothes. Not the image I want for my business.

We're a college town so we have at least a half dozen shops in town. One advertises BOGO...buy one tattoo and get one free. I'm really into marketing but I'm not sure that's the best slogan for a tattoo parlor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum