Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Remember

+5
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
stormwatch89
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26I Remember - Page 2 Empty Re: I Remember 9/12/2013, 8:15 am

2seaoat

That may have lasted a year or two at best until smarter ways were offered and competition drove the solutions.

Please tell us what those better ways and solutions are. Please tell me why terrorism would stop in a year or two. I think you missed your calling.

27I Remember - Page 2 Empty Re: I Remember 9/12/2013, 8:25 am

2seaoat wrote:That may have lasted a year or two at best until smarter ways were offered and competition drove the solutions.

Please tell us what those better ways and solutions are. Please tell me why terrorism would stop in a year or two. I think you missed your calling.
You misread... the draconian searches if done by an airline would've stopped as innovation and market forces made them uncompetitive if not unnecessary. What happens to an oil well when no oil is found? Common sense is a calling now... lol.

28I Remember - Page 2 Empty Re: I Remember 9/12/2013, 9:12 am

2seaoat

You misread... the draconian searches if done by an airline would've stopped as innovation and market forces made them uncompetitive if not unnecessary. What happens to an oil well when no oil is found? Common sense is a calling now... lol.

Common sense? You are turning into a comedian this morning. You are making the analogy that terrorism is a static pool of oil limited in scope and nature, and therefore if the searches find no oil, why continue the search. That is not very intelligent. Terrorism is not static, it is very much a dynamic force which is constantly changing. It also assumes that the terrorist never would repeat attacks on airplanes, rather the last decade of inconvenience to the public is only that, and not a deterrence to those very terrorist. Sorry, terrorism is dynamic, and as suspected you offer no solutions on how to deal with that dynamic threat. Nobody needs to take an airplane. I am very happy with a dynamic security measures at airports and other critical targets of terrorism. I also suspect that the measures are neither perfect, or incapable of improved methods, but to suggest an ad hoc response, or that the threat is static, like a finite pool of oil is consistent with your logic that all government is bad, and the logic is just as faulty when applied to this issue. Common sense requires some analytic capability.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum