Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BUSTED! or The Continuing Adventures of George Zimmerman

+9
VectorMan
no stress
Nekochan
Ghost Rider
boards of FL
2seaoat
knothead
Joanimaroni
Sal
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Nekochan

Nekochan

I was confused as to who is living at the house. But apparently George is living at the house and his ex has moved out. Strange sounding to me, since it is HER parents' house.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Nekochan wrote:More trickles out about yesterday's police call.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_tampa/lake-mary-police-are-now-calling-into-question-several-statements-shellie-zimmerman-made-to-911

Lake Mary Police are now calling into question several statements Shellie Zimmerman made to 911

LAKE MARY, Fla - Lake Mary Police are now questioning the validity of several statements Shellie Zimmerman made when she told 911 dispatchers her estranged husband, George Zimmerman, threatened her and her father at gunpoint Monday afternoon.

"We did not find a gun, did not locate a weapon," said Zach Hudson, public information officer with the Lake Mary Police Department.  "Nobody ever saw a gun. A gun is not part of this story."
Still, a gun was at the crux of the account Shellie Zimmerman provided to 911 dispatchers when calling for help.
"He continually has his hand on his gun and he keeps saying, 'Step closer.'  He is just threatening all of us,"  Shellie can be heard telling dispatchers.

Hudson told ABC Action News Shellie provided a written statement Monday night saying she never saw a gun and only assumed her estranged husband was carrying a weapon because he touched his stomach.
Shellie called police to her father's home on Sprucewood Road around 2 p.m.  She claimed George punched her father in the face and threatened both of them with a gun.
"He accosted my father and then took my IPad and then smashed it and cut it with a pocketknife. I don't know what he is capable of. I am really really scared," Shellie told dispatchers.
According to authorities, Shellie's father did not have any visible injuries.
In the 911 call, Shellie asked the dispatcher to send paramedics because her father's nose looked like it was broken.

There are also other inconsistencies police pointed to on the 911.
Shellie told dispatchers that officers arrived and had their guns drawn.  She said George was sitting in his car.  Fearing George would start shooting, she told the dispatcher her and her father were going inside.
According to police, George was not in his car when they arrived but was standing in the yard.  They say he was also very cooperative and allowed police to search his person.

After being questioned by police, Shellie left the home with her attorney.
Police explained that George has been living in his father-in-law's home.  It was just last week that Shellie Zimmerman filed for divorce.
Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, said Monday's incident stemmed from the couple dividing up property.
"Silly stuff like pots and pans and dishes gets so emotionalized that it overflows and that is what really happened here," said O'Mara.
The home was previously used as a meeting place to divvy up possessions.  However, O'Mara said Shellie turned up at the home Monday afternoon unannounced.
"This is all miscommunication," O'Mara said.
O'Mara explained that this is just more fallout from Zimmerman's acquittal in the murder of Trayvon Martin, 17.
That occurred nearly two months ago, and since that time, Zimmerman has been in the media spotlight for various reasons including speeding and helping people during a traffic crash.
In this case, both Zimmerman and his father-in-law have declined to file charges.
However, multiple media outlets are incorrectly reporting that Zimmerman and his wife has also declined to press charges.  According to police, because this is a domestic violence case, it is up to the state attorney's office to decide whether charges are warranted.  They must first find out who was the primary aggressor, if there was one at all.
And while no charges have been filed, police say that could change at any minute.

Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_tampa/lake-mary-police-are-now-calling-into-question-several-statements-shellie-zimmerman-made-to-911#ixzz2eV1s0zfk
On the surface this looks like nothing more than lies by Shellie. If so could she be charged with filing a false police report?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Ghost Rider wrote:
Nekochan wrote:The police in the article I posted said they did not find a gun. So there are conflicting reports.

In Florida, if there was evidence of domestic abuse, the police would have to have arrested George even if his wife didn't want to file charges.
I have not read everything out there about this case, but I believe that the victim of domestic abuse must exhibit some signs of being assaulted. That being said, if he and his daughter refused to press charges, then there is not much the cops can do.
Because in the past of murders of spouses that have occurred after the police were called but made no arrests, if the police are called to a domestic altercation and they see evidence of some kind of injury, they pretty much MUST make an arrest, regardless if the parties involved do not want an arrest to be made. This is addressed in the last part of the article I just posted. I believe that if the police yesterday found evidence of injuries on either George or his wife, that would have prompted some further action on their part. Of course, it is the wife's father who she claimed that George had attacked but I do not believe that assaulting your father in law amounts to domestic abuse.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Ghost Rider wrote:
Nekochan wrote:More trickles out about yesterday's police call.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_tampa/lake-mary-police-are-now-calling-into-question-several-statements-shellie-zimmerman-made-to-911

Lake Mary Police are now calling into question several statements Shellie Zimmerman made to 911

LAKE MARY, Fla - Lake Mary Police are now questioning the validity of several statements Shellie Zimmerman made when she told 911 dispatchers her estranged husband, George Zimmerman, threatened her and her father at gunpoint Monday afternoon.

"We did not find a gun, did not locate a weapon," said Zach Hudson, public information officer with the Lake Mary Police Department.  "Nobody ever saw a gun. A gun is not part of this story."
Still, a gun was at the crux of the account Shellie Zimmerman provided to 911 dispatchers when calling for help.
"He continually has his hand on his gun and he keeps saying, 'Step closer.'  He is just threatening all of us,"  Shellie can be heard telling dispatchers.

Hudson told ABC Action News Shellie provided a written statement Monday night saying she never saw a gun and only assumed her estranged husband was carrying a weapon because he touched his stomach.
Shellie called police to her father's home on Sprucewood Road around 2 p.m.  She claimed George punched her father in the face and threatened both of them with a gun.
"He accosted my father and then took my IPad and then smashed it and cut it with a pocketknife. I don't know what he is capable of. I am really really scared," Shellie told dispatchers.
According to authorities, Shellie's father did not have any visible injuries.
In the 911 call, Shellie asked the dispatcher to send paramedics because her father's nose looked like it was broken.

There are also other inconsistencies police pointed to on the 911.
Shellie told dispatchers that officers arrived and had their guns drawn.  She said George was sitting in his car.  Fearing George would start shooting, she told the dispatcher her and her father were going inside.
According to police, George was not in his car when they arrived but was standing in the yard.  They say he was also very cooperative and allowed police to search his person.

After being questioned by police, Shellie left the home with her attorney.
Police explained that George has been living in his father-in-law's home.  It was just last week that Shellie Zimmerman filed for divorce.
Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, said Monday's incident stemmed from the couple dividing up property.
"Silly stuff like pots and pans and dishes gets so emotionalized that it overflows and that is what really happened here," said O'Mara.
The home was previously used as a meeting place to divvy up possessions.  However, O'Mara said Shellie turned up at the home Monday afternoon unannounced.
"This is all miscommunication," O'Mara said.
O'Mara explained that this is just more fallout from Zimmerman's acquittal in the murder of Trayvon Martin, 17.
That occurred nearly two months ago, and since that time, Zimmerman has been in the media spotlight for various reasons including speeding and helping people during a traffic crash.
In this case, both Zimmerman and his father-in-law have declined to file charges.
However, multiple media outlets are incorrectly reporting that Zimmerman and his wife has also declined to press charges.  According to police, because this is a domestic violence case, it is up to the state attorney's office to decide whether charges are warranted.  They must first find out who was the primary aggressor, if there was one at all.
And while no charges have been filed, police say that could change at any minute.

Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_tampa/lake-mary-police-are-now-calling-into-question-several-statements-shellie-zimmerman-made-to-911#ixzz2eV1s0zfk
On the surface this looks like nothing more than lies by Shellie. If so could she be charged with filing a false police report?
Wouldn't that only be the case if she said she wanted to file charges? I am not sure that just calling the police would be a false "report".

Nekochan

Nekochan

But I think you're right about the wife....the news that's coming out about yesterday's incident does not show her in a very good light.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Nekochan wrote: I do not believe that assaulting your father in law amounts to domestic abuse.    
According to the legal definition of domestic abuse it is any abusive, violent, coercive, forceful, or threatening act or word inflicted by one member of a family or household on another can constitute domestic violence.

Since Georgie lived with Shellie's parents, then it would be domestic abuse if he abused Shellie's father. I remember a few years ago when a son was arrested for domestic abuse when he abused his dad whom he was living with.

knothead

knothead

Of course, it is the wife's father who she claimed that George had attacked but I do not believe that assaulting your father in law amounts to domestic abuse.

Domestic abuse? No . . . . felony assault . . . I think yes.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Ghost Rider wrote:
Nekochan wrote: I do not believe that assaulting your father in law amounts to domestic abuse.    
According to the legal definition of domestic abuse it is any abusive, violent, coercive, forceful, or threatening act or word inflicted by one member of a family or household on another can constitute domestic violence.

Since Georgie lived with Shellie's parents, then it would be domestic abuse if he abused Shellie's father. I remember a few years ago when a son was arrested for domestic abuse when he abused his dad whom he was living with.
Well, a son isn't the same as a son in law....but since George was living there, you might be right. I don't know what Florida law says about in-laws or just roommates with no romantic interests.

Nekochan

Nekochan

knothead wrote:Of course, it is the wife's father who she claimed that George had attacked but I do not believe that assaulting your father in law amounts to domestic abuse.

Yes, but there are very special laws about "domestic violence" and about when police are pretty much required to make an arrest. It's not treated the same as two friends or acquaintances getting in a scuffle or fight.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

knothead wrote:Of course, it is the wife's father who she claimed that George had attacked but I do not believe that assaulting your father in law amounts to domestic abuse.

A person can be charged with domestic abuse and felony assault on the vey same docket.

Nekochan

Nekochan

According to Fl Statute, Ghost is right about a father in law maybe being "domestic"...whether they are presently living together or not...

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0700-0799/0741/Sections/0741.28.html

2) “Domestic violence” means any assault, aggravated assault, battery, aggravated battery, sexual assault, sexual battery, stalking, aggravated stalking, kidnapping, false imprisonment, or any criminal offense resulting in physical injury or death of one family or household member by another family or household member.
(3) “Family or household member” means spouses, former spouses, persons related by blood or marriage, persons who are presently residing together as if a family or who have resided together in the past as if a family, and persons who are parents of a child in common regardless of whether they have been married. With the exception of persons who have a child in common, the family or household members must be currently residing or have in the past resided together in the same single dwelling unit.

Nekochan

Nekochan

"As if a family"....I don't think that would include just ordinary non-related roommates. But I can see how the definition of "as if a family" could get murky.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Since they are a childless couple, life insurance is normally not granted.

Life insurance is usually a children thing, but it also can be a maintenance thing depending on the length of the marriage and relative incomes of the parties.  I think an insurance company who tried to vary the rates on a term life insurance policy under some alleged threat of death would get a protest through the insurance commission.  As the wife she could get a very inexpensive two million dollar term life insurance policy on her husband, and then ask for temporary maintenance for a period of five years to cover misc. expenses including but not limited to the insurance payment.

I have to agree with some posters.  The lady is in this for a buck.  Book deal.
No chance he's just a loose cannon?  On the 9/11 call, she said he hit her father in the nose and it might be broken.  I think Zimmerman has some serious mental issues, possibly exacerbated by the drugs he's taking.

This reminds me of a time when I was divorcing my ex...my sister was helping me pack up some things in my house...she was carrying a box, and he shoved her.

In this situation....you have to consider Shellie's state of mind. George had his girlfriend with him.
I gave a deposition in a similar case years ago. The husband was riding around with his new girlfriend and had been drinking...I know because he stopped at my house and asked me and my husband to hide his alcohol because he knew the police were coming. The wife was home with their 2 teenage children...she went ballistic (after what confrontation I don't know) and she rammed his car with hers. Frankly, I don't blame her.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Since they are a childless couple, life insurance is normally not granted.

Life insurance is usually a children thing, but it also can be a maintenance thing depending on the length of the marriage and relative incomes of the parties.  I think an insurance company who tried to vary the rates on a term life insurance policy under some alleged threat of death would get a protest through the insurance commission.  As the wife she could get a very inexpensive two million dollar term life insurance policy on her husband, and then ask for temporary maintenance for a period of five years to cover misc. expenses including but not limited to the insurance payment.

I have to agree with some posters.  The lady is in this for a buck.  Book deal.
No chance he's just a loose cannon?  On the 9/11 call, she said he hit her father in the nose and it might be broken.  I think Zimmerman has some serious mental issues, possibly exacerbated by the drugs he's taking.

This reminds me of a time when I was divorcing my ex...my sister was helping me pack up some things in my house...she was carrying a box, and he shoved her.

In this situation....you have to consider Shellie's state of mind. George had his girlfriend with him.
I gave a deposition in a similar case years ago.  The husband was riding around with his new girlfriend and had been drinking...I know because he stopped at my house and asked me and my husband to hide his alcohol because he knew the police were coming.  The wife was home with their 2 teenage children...she went ballistic (after what confrontation I don't know) and she rammed his car with hers.  Frankly, I don't blame her.  
If George Zimmerman was living at his in-laws house with his girlfriend (or even with the girlfriend being a welcome guest in the home) while his estranged wife was living elsewhere....this would be a very strange arrangement. I am not so sure Zimmerman's girlfriend was with him yesterday. I don't know if Joani read that the gf was there yesterday or I missed it in one of the news stories or what...

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Nekochan wrote:"As if a family"....I don't think that would include just ordinary non-related roommates.  But I can see how the definition of "as if a family" could get murky.
Been there, done that with the "non-related roommates" problem. If the perp who inflicted the violence has paid his rent and receives his mail at the house in question, it used to be possible to get what is called a "repeat violence" restraining order as opposed to a DV order. That's what I finally had to do, anyhow.

And yes, it's a murky area, Neko, as I found out the hard way. I stopped renting rooms in my house after that incident.

The law may very well have changed since then.

Nekochan

Nekochan

You have to be careful who you allow to move in with you or rent a room, for sure.

OK, I saw on the news and there was some indication in the 911 call that the wife made that there was a blond woman at the house yesterday. George's girlfriend?

knothead

knothead

NEWSFLASH: All is well, Zim's wife is not going to press charges against her hubby, George . . . . . they will probably be doing the big nasty tonight with Zim wearing his leather and pistola!!!! Ahhhh pure bliss . . . .

VectorMan

VectorMan

knothead wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
knothead wrote:
VectorMan wrote:Liberal boneheads are just liberal boneheads. Nothing will ever change that. You just have to fight them at every turn. That's one of the reasons the GOP is blocking Obama on his every move.

"Fundamentally" change America? Fuck you, Obama, and go straight to hell you sorry SOB!

There, I said it! AGAIN! LOL

I believe Zimmerman's ex-wife (or soon to be ex-wife) is doing this for money. The liberal media will eat it up. I hope George is involved and makes a mint on it! LOL

Then you LibTard's heads will explode!  LOL Fun, fun!
You seriously need to get back on your meds cuz you say shit here that makes no sense whatsoever but just for the record you are one serious piece of shit the likes of which we forum members are exposed to so in closing FUCK YOU, YOU IGNORANT UNEDUCATED SCARDY CAT MOTHER FUCKER!!!

Wow that felt sweeeet . . . .  
Somebody musta stolen Knots avatar.
No, it was me . . . . that freak gets my goat and I owe you all an apology (but it did feel good). LOL
Mission accomplished you sorry mother fuckin' asshole scumbag! LOL

Now go get your freak on and kiss Obama's ass. I'm sure you'll really enjoy it! LOL[/size]

VectorMan

VectorMan

Floridatexan wrote:
VectorMan wrote:Liberal boneheads are just liberal boneheads. Nothing will ever change that. You just have to fight them at every turn. That's one of the reasons the GOP is blocking Obama on his every move.

"Fundamentally" change America? Fuck you, Obama, and go straight to hell you sorry SOB!

There, I said it! AGAIN! LOL

I believe Zimmerman's ex-wife (or soon to be ex-wife) is doing this for money. The liberal media will eat it up. I hope George is involved and makes a mint on it! LOL

Then you LibTard's heads will explode!  LOL Fun, fun!
You lowlife vermin; you disgust me.

Too bad you vile toxic bitch!

Another MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Remember? Just like Bush. Your secret hero. LOL

Don't like my posts? Don't read them. Or is that too simple for your simple ass liberal brain to comprehend? LOL I thought so.

Now join knothead in kissing some of that Obama ass. You can enjoy too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum