Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well, now there's a fine reason for destroying cities and killing people...love of Obama!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/09/03/democratic-congresswoman-only-reason-i-d-vote-syrian-attack-loyalty-o

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

gulfbeachbandit wrote:http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/09/03/democratic-congresswoman-only-reason-i-d-vote-syrian-attack-loyalty-o
Holy fucking shit.
These assholes worship obama the same way the assholes on the right worship reagan.

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

Bob wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/09/03/democratic-congresswoman-only-reason-i-d-vote-syrian-attack-loyalty-o
Holy fucking shit.  
These assholes worship obama the same way the assholes on the right worship reagan.

I don't worship Reagan! I worship ME! Norse God of M... Umm.. I mean, Ordinary, average, white-bread honky who has the ability to form his own opinions outside of the constant pounding of our shitty, biased, self-righteous, social media.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Who is Obama supporting? Shall we face Mecca and pray 5 times a day with our President?

http://endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com/2013/09/08/obama-backed-rebels-dismember-live-christian-girl/

Why would we back islamic extremists and a theocracy? We did it in egypt... we did it in libya... iraq is headed that way... wtf?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

This woman is the epitome of what is wrong with  our political parties. She is a blatantly biased political partisan.

Her words,    I think it’ll be because, it’ll be because of loyalty of Democrats. They just don’t want to see him shamed and humiliated on the national stage.

Great reason to lob a few bombs.......so Obama won't look like a boob. 

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Joanimaroni wrote:This woman is the epitome of what is wrong with  our political parties. She is a blatantly biased political partisan.

Her words,    I think it’ll be because, it’ll be because of loyalty of Democrats. They just don’t want to see him shamed and humiliated on the national stage.

Too late. That ship sailed long ago.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:This woman is the epitome of what is wrong with  our political parties. She is a blatantly biased political partisan.

Too late.  That ship sailed long ago.

Dammit.....but remember this, if you are against Obama's policies, actions, and his leadership you are a racist!

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

Joanimaroni wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:

Dammit.....but remember this, if you are against Obama's policies, actions, and his leadership you are a racist!
And I'm damn proud of it!!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ImpishScoundrel wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:

And I'm damn proud of it!!
At this point.....me too.

Supporting terrorists who dismember children while alive is beyond belief.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum