Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bears vs Bengals

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bears vs Bengals Empty Bears vs Bengals 9/8/2013, 11:49 am

2seaoat

I have been watching HBO hard knocks. This year they went to the Bengals training camp and filmed. They have one of the best defensive lines in football, and some have them on the short list for the super bowl. I like the personalities on this football team, and they have a great coaching staff. It was a great deal of fun watching the series compared to a few years ago when they did the New York Jets and you had to endure Ryan's idiocy.

I am really excited about this game because the bears drafted Howie Long's son who will be starting against this very very good defensive line. This will be a defining moment for both teams, and I am excited for the long kid. He is a great athlete and was drafted as a pitcher, but chose his dad and brother's vocation.

I am also excited about NO getting their act back together. I think they will beat Atlanta today, and Atlanta has a real shot at the Super bowl, so these first games are going to tell us all a great deal......including Green Bay and SF......damn....I did not realize how much I missed the NFL.

2Bears vs Bengals Empty Re: Bears vs Bengals 9/8/2013, 1:22 pm

2seaoat

Yipeeeeeeee!

3Bears vs Bengals Empty Re: Bears vs Bengals 9/8/2013, 1:31 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Poor Cam Newton....he needs an offensive line and a rusher or two. Cam, like last year,  is the offense team.

4Bears vs Bengals Empty Re: Bears vs Bengals 9/8/2013, 1:49 pm

2seaoat

Poor Cam Newton....he needs an offensive line and a rusher or two. Cam, like last year, is the offense team.

Eventually he will find a place where he can excel. It is hard to QB with no line.

5Bears vs Bengals Empty Re: Bears vs Bengals 9/8/2013, 2:10 pm

2seaoat

oh oh......dalton and green are looking pro bowl.

6Bears vs Bengals Empty Re: Bears vs Bengals 9/8/2013, 3:59 pm

2seaoat

Da Bears

The Bengals are going to make the playoffs. The Dalton/Green connection is excellent. Only two qbs have surpassed what Dalton has done in his first two years. I was totally impressed with the Bengals, and but for silly personal fouls and a lack of discipline, they should have been the winners.

7Bears vs Bengals Empty Re: Bears vs Bengals 9/8/2013, 4:05 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Happy?????????

8Bears vs Bengals Empty Re: Bears vs Bengals 9/8/2013, 4:17 pm

2seaoat

Happy?????????

Win or lose, I am happy to be alive and enjoying another NFL season. The Bears could be very very good.

9Bears vs Bengals Empty Re: Bears vs Bengals 9/8/2013, 4:22 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Jets......won the damn game . Holy crap!

What a finish for the rookie QB.

10Bears vs Bengals Empty Re: Bears vs Bengals 9/8/2013, 4:44 pm

2seaoat

What a finish for the rookie QB.

Ryan will get credit.......ugh

11Bears vs Bengals Empty Re: Bears vs Bengals 9/8/2013, 5:03 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

My great-nieces 2 and 4 years old were all decked out in their Jets jersey's doing cheers. Jet's won that's what counts.

Now my Packers are playing....

12Bears vs Bengals Empty Re: Bears vs Bengals 9/8/2013, 5:40 pm

2seaoat

New Orleans is going to be tough. Atlanta has a super bowl team according to some knowledgeable folks. Green Bay does not look good compared to the niners, but I always want them to lose because they have the last four years made it tough on the bears.

Atlanta has some holes in their secondary. The Ravens, Bengals, Atlanta,and the Packers have all been mentioned as super bowl contenders, yet they all look like a loss the first week of the season.

13Bears vs Bengals Empty Re: Bears vs Bengals 9/8/2013, 6:33 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The Packers are making me nervous.

14Bears vs Bengals Empty Re: Bears vs Bengals 9/8/2013, 6:41 pm

2seaoat

The Packers are making me nervous.

My opinion of the 49rs has changed. The trade for Andre Bolden was a steal. This guy is impressive as hell. I never appreciated what he did the first 8 years of his career, but after the Ravens, and how he is playing today.....real deal.

15Bears vs Bengals Empty Re: Bears vs Bengals 9/8/2013, 7:49 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum