Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"George is all about George"

+4
Nekochan
Floridatexan
TEOTWAWKI
nadalfan
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"George is all about George" Empty "George is all about George" 9/6/2013, 11:15 am

nadalfan

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmermans-wife-selfish-feels-invincible/story?id=20174763

Shellie now feels that after almost 7 years of marriage, she never really knew him at all...he was verbally abusive, selfish, and since the not guilty verdict he is feeling "invincible" and "making some reckless decisions."

"I stood by my husband through everything and I kind of feel like he left me with a bunch of broken glass that I'm supposed to now assemble and make a life…It's just heartbreaking," she said.

From previous reports I read, it looks like their marriage was shaky before the trial.  Apparently, the night he killed Martin, she was staying at her father's house because they had had a fight the day before.

Anyone surprised?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah traumatic brain injuries can cause those very symptoms, lucky he shot when he did.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah traumatic brain injuries can cause those very symptoms, lucky he shot when he did.
Can you read? She was staying at daddy's BEFORE the incident...get it?

Nekochan

Nekochan

It's interesting that she was deemed bad and dishonest by the same people who were ready to hang her husband but now that she's divorcing him, she's become a victim.

nadalfan

Nekochan wrote:It's interesting that she was deemed bad and dishonest by the same people who were ready to hang her husband but now that she's divorcing him, she's become a victim.
I don't remember commenting much on his wife other than maybe about her committing perjury or their plotting to hide their money (or donated money).
What's interesting is that maybe he's really not this soft-spoken, gentle, swell guy some people think he is.

Maybe she's saying and doing these things for publicity and money.

I don't know if she's a victim, but if what she says is true, it's a good thing she's getting out of the relationship, he's toxic. (But, I felt that way before she spoke out.)

2seaoat

book deal.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:It's interesting that she was deemed bad and dishonest by the same people who were ready to hang her husband but now that she's divorcing him, she's become a victim.

It's unbelievable to me the lengths to which some will go to defend that officious little prick.

You got what you wanted.

The scary black kid is dead.

His killer walked free.

You can stop trying to make some kinda hero our of the POS now.

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah traumatic brain injuries can cause those very symptoms, lucky he shot when he did.
Can you read?  She was staying at daddy's BEFORE the incident...get it?

Get what? They had a fight. So that's more evidence he's a mean murder? You people are ridiculous!

Sal wrote:

It's unbelievable to me the lengths to which some will go to defend that officious little prick.

You got what you wanted.

His killer walked free.

Yes the "scary" black kid who thought it was "ok" to beat the shit out of somebody and bang their head on concrete. It's "ok" as long as black people do it, right Sal?

nadalfan wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmermans-wife-selfish-feels-invincible/story?id=20174763

Shellie now feels that after almost 7 years of marriage, she never really knew him at all...he was verbally abusive, selfish, and since the not guilty verdict he is feeling "invincible" and "making some reckless decisions."

"I stood by my husband through everything and I kind of feel like he left me with a bunch of broken glass that I'm supposed to now assemble and make a life…It's just heartbreaking," she said.

From previous reports I read, it looks like their marriage was shaky before the trial.  Apparently, the night he killed Martin, she was staying at her father's house because they had had a fight the day before.

Anyone surprised?
No, I'm not surprised people like you will seek any negative info. on someone to validate your perceptions. Not surprised at all.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:

You got what you wanted.

His killer walked free.

What a jackass comment.

The evidence  e v I d e n c e  is why many of us defended Zimmerman. You jumped on the racist bandwagon and ignored evidence and testimony because you WANTED him to be guilty.

Any defense attorney will tell you the case should have never gone to trial. The evidence did not support murder. The arrest was forced and the sitting grand jury was by-passed.....by-passed because they would not have indicted him.

nadalfan

Dreamsglore wrote:
nadalfan wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmermans-wife-selfish-feels-invincible/story?id=20174763

Anyone surprised?
No, I'm not surprised people like you will seek any negative info. on someone to validate your perceptions. Not surprised at all.
people like me? Yeah, I believe all white Hispanics are trigger happy, homicidal sociopaths; it's a cultural thing you know

nadalfan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Anyone surprised?
people like me?  Yeah, I believe all white Hispanics are trigger happy, homicidal sociopaths; it's a cultural thing you know
I believe you. You certainly didn't come by your opinion on the evidence.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Get what? They had a fight. So that's more evidence he's a mean murder? You people are ridiculous!
What's ridiculous is you continuing to defend his actions.  He killed a kid...nothing to be proud about; I don't care who you are.  Tell me what you do when you have a fight with your husband...I realize there's an age difference here, but how many times have you left to stay with your dad?   The truth is that George Zimmerman had a history of violent behavior long before he took a life...his ex-wife and a former girlfriend testified to that.  A former co-worker testified he had a short fuse and got fired for it, and that he threw a woman at a party...that's "threw" as in pitched.

Oh, wait...he was seeing a psychiatrist and was prescribed to both sleep medications and Adderol.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

What's ridiculous is you continuing to defend his actions.  He killed a kid...nothing to be proud about; I don't care who you are.  Tell me what you do when you have a fight with your husband...I realize there's an age difference here, but how many times have you left to stay with your dad?   The truth is that George Zimmerman had a history of violent behavior long before he took a life...his ex-wife and a former girlfriend testified to that.  A former co-worker testified he had a short fuse and got fired for it, and that he threw a woman at a party...that's "threw" as in pitched.

Oh, wait...he was seeing a psychiatrist and was prescribed to both sleep medications and Adderol.

Them damned Pharmaceutical brain twisters are changing so many otherwise good people into killers...Big Pharma making money and genocide work...Say wasn't Trayvon on some kind of drug when he was shot ?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Them damned Pharmaceutical brain twisters are changing so many otherwise good people into killers...Big Pharma making money and genocide work...Say wasn't Trayvon on some kind of drug when he was shot ?

George Zimmerman was paid under-the-table for providing security for illegal house parties between 2001 and 2005.....he was fired because he threw a drunk woman out...she suffered a sprained ankle.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Marijuana was in his system, Teo. Did that make him a deranged killer? Only according to REEFER MADNESS. Zimmerman stalked this kid; how was he supposed to know what was happening. The point, I believe, is that certain people WANT TO BELIEVE that somehow Trayvon Martin was the criminal...want to believe he was somehow the "bad guy"...and it's been that way from the beginning. As Seaoat would say, there's the "tell".

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Marijuana was in his system, Teo.  Did that make him a deranged killer?  Only according to REEFER MADNESS.  Zimmerman stalked this kid; how was he supposed to know what was happening.  The point, I believe, is that certain people WANT TO BELIEVE that somehow Trayvon Martin was the criminal...want to believe he was somehow the "bad guy"...and it's been that way from the beginning.  As Seaoat would say, there's the "tell".

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Treyvon Martin WAS the criminal when he assaulted George Zimmerman. What part of that is difficult for you to accept? Did you sit through the entire jury? As has been proven. Treyvon Martin was not a sweet, innocent young man.

Markle

Markle

Anyone surprised?
Anyone care?

Treyvon Martin was thrown out of his mothers house because she said he was out of control and was living with his father.

Two short fuses met on a dark and stormy night....

It didn't surprise me at all that she's filing for divorce. I don't know why she's saying he suddenly changed. Back when the shooting first happened there were articles about him being accused of domestic abuse.
I never thought he was a "nice guy." He just got away with something and now  thinks he can get away with everything.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:

Anyone surprised?
Anyone care?

Treyvon Martin was thrown out of his mothers house because she said he was out of control and was living with his father.

Two short fuses met on a dark and stormy night....
I' m sure Trayvon had some anger issues, isolated from his friends and sent to live with his dad and the girl friend.  Dad handled it well....he gave him a hundred bucks and left him home with the girl friend's kid.

Parental guilt.....mom sent him away instead of counseling....and dad leaves him alone.

22"George is all about George" Empty Re: "George is all about George" 9/6/2013, 10:14 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Their marriage has been under a lot of stress for the last couple of years and if they were having problems before Zimmerman killed Trayvon, the problems probably only got worse.

23"George is all about George" Empty Re: "George is all about George" 9/7/2013, 12:50 am

Floridatexan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

George Zimmerman killed a 6 ft. 17 yr. old the size of a man who violently attacked him and put his life at risk. To justify that attack due to his age is absurd. In case, you didn't know it 15,16 and 17 yr.olds are capable of killing people. You don't get to assault people just because you're 17. I've had plenty of fights w/ teenagers who attacked me when I was working juveniles and I'll be damned if I'm going to let them hurt me because they're underage. They are as dangerous as an adult and in some cases more so. You conveniently ignore Martin's history of fighting and behaviors.
Whether George had a fight w/ his wife or took medications is a non issue. Adderol is for attention deficit disorder not aggressiveness.Why the sleep meds were brought up is mind boggling. It's just an attempt to try to validate your opinion based on irrelevant issues.

24"George is all about George" Empty Re: "George is all about George" 9/7/2013, 12:54 am

Nekochan wrote:Their marriage has been under a lot of stress for the last couple of years and if they were having problems before Zimmerman killed Trayvon, the problems probably only got worse.  
I imagine Zimmerman is dealing w/ a lot of things. Like where does he go from here after something like that? I disagree w/ his wife going on TV to air their troubles. She probably got paid for it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum