Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leader of the free world says Kerry is lying...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/04/us-syria-crisis-russia-congress-idUSBRE9830N620130904

In remarks that could raise tension further before he hosts President Barack Obama and other G20 leaders on Thursday, Putin also said U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry lied to Congress about the militant group al Qaeda's role in the Syrian conflict.

"They lie beautifully, of course. I saw debates in Congress. A congressman asks Mr Kerry: 'Is al Qaeda there?' He says: 'No, I am telling you responsibly that it is not'," Putin said at a meeting of his human rights council in the Kremlin.

"Al Qaeda units are the main military echelon, and they know this," he said, referring to the United States. "It was unpleasant and surprising for me - we talk to them, we proceed from the assumption that they are decent people. But he is lying and knows he is lying. It's sad."

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You're calling PUTIN "leader of the free world"? WTH?

Lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Kerry,  Putin, Obama,  Bush,  Hillary,  Romney,  Assad,  Al Qaeda,  the "rebels", you name it.  If any of them told me the sun rises in the east I'd have to get up at dawn to see for myself before I would ever believe it.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
You're calling PUTIN "leader of the free world"?  WTH?
TEOTWAWKI is simply trying to make an inflammatory headline.

John Kerry has a well known reputation for lying before congress.

Leader of the free world says Kerry is lying... JohnKerryTestifiesaboutwarCrimes

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Leader of the free world says Kerry is lying... JohnKerryTestifiesaboutwarCrimes
Actually, Kerry told the truth about American atrocities in Vietnam. But he's lying now.

But, as usual, Markle has his own spin on facts ... LOL

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Actually, Kerry told the truth about American atrocities in Vietnam.  But he's lying now.

But, as usual, Markle has his own spin on facts ...   LOL
Leader of the free world says Kerry is lying... AnimatedLaughterPink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum