Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gays win historic victory in California...boys can now shower with girls..by law...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/12/new-california-law-allows-kids-confused-about-their-gender-identity-to-choose-restrooms-locker-rooms/

Speaking to parents and students who may be unhappy with the new law, Alcala said Ammiano would tell them that “being uncomfortable does not justify discrimination.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone flush the toilet in California the sh-t is backing up...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gays win historic victory in California...boys can now shower with girls..by law... Ffe9a610

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Just some clarification,  Teo,  about your thread title: "gays win a historic victory".
Gay males did not win the right to use the women's restroom.  And gay females did not win the right to use the men's restroom.  

I realize you and Vladimir Putin see no difference between homosexuals and trannies and they are all the same to you.  But Vectorman is not a tranny and neither is Chrissy.  And if you ask either if they want to use the restroom assigned to the opposite gender,  they will tell you that they have no desire to do that. And neither does any other homosexual I have ever talked to.

Sal

Sal

I'm a hetero man who is not confused regarding my sexuality, but I would like permission to use the ladies' room.

Not for any sexual reasons ...

... but, because the men's room is nasty, ...

... men are pigs.

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

Sal wrote:I'm a hetero man who is not confused regarding my sexuality, but I would like permission to use the ladies' room.

Not for any sexual reasons ...

... but, because the men's room is nasty, ...

... men are pigs.
From what the Impette has told me, you don't really want to go there. Apparently most women's bathrooms make ours seem like operating rooms.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Just some clarification,  Teo,  about your thread title: "gays win a historic victory".
Gay males did not win the right to use the women's restroom.  And gay females did not win the right to use the men's restroom.  

I realize you and Vladimir Putin see no difference between homosexuals and trannies and they are all the same to you.  But Vectorman is not a tranny and neither is Chrissy.  And if you ask either if they want to use the restroom assigned to the opposite gender,  they will tell you that they have no desire to do that. And neither does any other homosexual I have ever talked to.
Thanks Bob for the clarification. It all just runs together, hard to keep it straight with all this gender confusion stuff.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Transgender gangs are taking over the US and mexico.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2013/08/13/more-than-200-transnational-gang-members-arrested-in-us-central-america/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

gulfbeachbandit wrote:Transgender gangs are taking over the US and mexico.
I heard the transgender gang went up against the Hell's Angels and kicked their butts all the way back to Sturgis.  There's nothing scarier than a group of drag queens.

Gays win historic victory in California...boys can now shower with girls..by law... Th?id=H.4973736423391776&pid=1

Gays win historic victory in California...boys can now shower with girls..by law... Th?id=H.5059201934688955&pid=1

Gays win historic victory in California...boys can now shower with girls..by law... Th?id=H.4769446329778522&pid=1

I don't see what the big deal is I'm not gay and I like showering with girls too.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJs40oXFo68

Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum