This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Five Sisters

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Five Sisters on 7/7/2013, 10:56 am

Has anyone eaten at Five Sisters? If you haven't you are really missing out on southern food at it's best. The food is awesome, service great, and the atmosphere appealing.

The fried chicken and the sides remind me of the old Hopkins Boarding House. Can't get any better.

View user profile

2 Re: Five Sisters on 7/7/2013, 8:50 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:Has anyone eaten at Five Sisters? If you haven't you are really missing out on southern food at it's best. The food is awesome, service great, and the atmosphere appealing.

The fried chicken and the sides remind me of the old Hopkins Boarding House. Can't get any better.

Been there several times. No complaints. I always eat outside there. Near my car.

View user profile

3 Re: Five Sisters on 7/8/2013, 12:22 am

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Has anyone eaten at Five Sisters? If you haven't you are really missing out on southern food at it's best. The food is awesome, service great, and the atmosphere appealing.

Been there several times.  No complaints.  I always eat outside there.  Near my car.

Why is that?

4 Re: Five Sisters on 7/9/2013, 9:23 am

BTW Five Sisters is closed on Monday....was looking forward to lunch yesterday Sad 

View user profile

5 Re: Five Sisters on 7/9/2013, 12:57 pm

There is also another weekday, today perhaps, on which the Pensacola jazz society takes the place over. You either have to pay $10 to join the jazz society (and eat inside and listen to the music) or sit outside on the patio.

6 Re: Five Sisters on 7/9/2013, 2:42 pm

boards of FL wrote:There is also another weekday, today perhaps, on which the Pensacola jazz society takes the place over.  You either have to pay $10 to join the jazz society (and eat inside and listen to the music) or sit outside on the patio.

Don't they have a Jazz Brunch on Sunday?

View user profile

7 Re: Five Sisters on 7/15/2013, 3:10 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:There is also another weekday, today perhaps, on which the Pensacola jazz society takes the place over.  You either have to pay $10 to join the jazz society (and eat inside and listen to the music) or sit outside on the patio.

Don't they have a Jazz Brunch on Sunday?

Not sure.

8 Re: Five Sisters on 7/29/2013, 1:37 pm

It's called the Five Sisters Blues Cafe.

421 W Belmont St
Pensacola, FL 32501

(850) 912-4856
fivesistersbluescafe.com

Hours:
Tue-Wed 11 am - 9 pm

Thu 11 am - 10 pm

Fri-Sat 11 am - 12 am

Sun 11 am - 5 pm
Good for Groups: Yes
Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
Parking: Street, Private Lot
Attire: Casual

View user profile

9 Re: Five Sisters on 7/30/2013, 6:00 pm

Jake...if you haven't eaten there....it is well worth it.

View user profile

10 Re: Five Sisters on 7/31/2013, 9:29 am

I,ve eaten there a few times, including lunch yesterday.. LOL

View user profile

11 Re: Five Sisters on 11/13/2013, 8:47 am

High blood pressure. Food

View user profile

12 Re: Five Sisters on 7/30/2014, 5:22 pm

After eating there several times over the last couple of years I have mixed feelings.  I like the concept, the comfort food menu is a good idea, the place is fairly nice looking inside.

But.... the place is too damn noisy. I can only imagine the noise level when the band is playing.  The "fabulous" fried chicken wasn't all that.  The last time I ate there, it took, no lie, one hour to get our food.  The server was nice, but I still blame her for the delay.  Management discounted the bill, which was a nice consolation, and I still left a good tip, but it'll be a while before I go back.  And when I do, it'll be in nicer weather, so I can sit outside, where it is quieter.

BTW - the fried green tomatoes were outstanding!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum