Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chrissy's going nuts on the PNJ

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

skankymoranky wrote:I think it's terrible, Chrissy, to call people the vile and trashy names you call people. You say you don't care? What else can you say when confronted with your uncivilized behaviors.What a role model you are to your children and what an asset you are professionally.If you're going to act like that on a public forum the least you should have done was not tell where you worked. People who never post a word read these forums and know who you are. If you're not ashamed... that says it all.

I never told them where I worked. years ago they befreinded me. we even all went out to dinners and drinks. i thought they were my freinds. and then star decided to post it on the pnj, she got 3 day ban for it la di da

but all of this is old news

and BTW, I am a very good role mother for my children.

They attack people at any opertunity they can find and they use people as tools.

I would rather act angry on a public forum then to be one of the people who plot against otehrs to ruin anothers life

oh and I dish out what I get. get over it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy's going nuts on the PNJ - Page 2 Teogas

Yeah I wear this when I post on the PNJ the place stinks quite often....I like it better here... Smile

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Chrissy's going nuts on the PNJ - Page 2 Teogas

Yeah I wear this when I post on the PNJ the place stinks quite often....I like it better here... Smile

yeah me too. even with Az's hairy men photos. how did that one guy just get hairy ass Suspect from the waist down.

Hope you post some vids here. I always enjoy your vids :-)

oh and AZ, trust me, if you ever have to see bad pee or smell it, you'll know Laughing

It's popular! But we dont want to talk on it! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

guess what?

I'm NOT fired yet. Razz

catfriedlegs

Chrissy8 wrote:It's popular! But we dont want to talk on it! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

guess what?

I'm NOT fired yet. Razz

If you wear that outfit you have on in the pic, you might get promoted. And wouldn't have to wear orange Crocs anymore.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Please. No crocs. This is a croc-free zone.

Azadeh wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:It's popular! But we dont want to talk on it! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

guess what?

I'm NOT fired yet. Razz

If you wear that outfit you have on in the pic, you might get promoted. And wouldn't have to wear orange Crocs anymore.

LOL

I dont wear orange crocs Evil or Very Mad

And I dont want a promotion. I'm high enough cyclops

Do you find it as amusing as I do that people are scared to talk to me? They hate me so much because I speak my mind. I kind of feel bad for boards.

He let a freethinker in here. He should be punished is what all his libby freinds think I'm sure. Suspect

catfriedlegs

Chrissy's going nuts on the PNJ - Page 2 Marijuana%20Plant

Shocked

Azadeh wrote:Chrissy's going nuts on the PNJ - Page 2 Marijuana%20Plant

Shocked

wow, thats a big bud.

Not that kind of high I'm afraid... dammit LOL

I dont ever break the law. I have to many to feed

No fun for the mule Sad

catfriedlegs

LOL

At least I don't have to worry about being banned here for posting certain pics.

Hmmm- I guess we have a new definition for role model now. It's ok kids to say FU and call people cunts! It will endear you to society.

skankymoranky wrote:Hmmm- I guess we have a new definition for role model now. It's ok kids to say FU and call people cunts! It will endear you to society.

I guess you consider the only requirment needed to be a good role model is no cussing LOL

So which one are you skanky? A mad LIB or a Mad Pub? LOL

Nekochan

Nekochan

I want to clear one thing up: I didn't give Chrissy boredmom's picture. And when Chrissy posted it on PNJ the other night--she incorrectly said it was me. There was no good reason for her to post boredmom's picture. Boredmom hadn't even been on that thread.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Who is skankymoranky on the pnj?

40Chrissy's going nuts on the PNJ - Page 2 Empty skankymoranky? 8/18/2010, 2:54 pm

Yella

Yella

boards of FL wrote:Who is skankymoranky on the pnj?

Could skankymoranky be related in some bizarre way to hankypanky?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Nekochan

Nekochan

Another thing...Chrissy has never met me. She didn't even know that picture she posted wasn't of me.

where did i get the pic of Bmom from then?

You want to deny that the cave had a secret room where you guys had several threads on certain posters, bmom was one of them where you posted every thing you had gathered on them?

You guys were great about adding fuel to the fire, oh she did this to you blah blah blah and then posting stuff like that. You know damn well what you were doing.

You guys still do it!

many post where you guys are ganging up I stay out of them. usually till it goes on and on and on..........

odd thing is I dont like cat's politics, but yet I get annoyed with you guys always starting the same ole crap over and over again.

You knew what you were egging on with the land thing. You are not stupid.

You are very clever at getting other people to do your bidding. And dreams did your bidding. tisk tisk tisk

oh and boards, I dont know who skankymornaky is. no name like that on the pnj as far as I know. best guess is its fltexan. because I dont think dreams would dis her new gf like that LOL

and yella, they cant be related to hanky panky, if they are they stanky LOL

Nekochan

Nekochan

Chrissy, I don't know what land thing you're talking about but I didn't give you Boredmom's photo. You didn't even know it was boredmom--you posted it and said that it was me. That pretty much blows your story that you got the photo from me.

Nekochan wrote:Chrissy, I don't know what land thing you're talking about but I didn't give you Boredmom's photo. You didn't even know it was boredmom--you posted it and said that it was me. That pretty much blows your story that you got the photo from me.

Here's the problem. those photos were NOT of the same person as you all are trying to make out. Yes, I saw that LOL

One is of YOU that cat posted after you ticked her off with the busdrivingbaby cat pic LOL

and the other was of Bmom, which came from the cave, your thread. egging me on about her calling my boss and ya'll were mad at her then because you guys were calling her two faced for something. I for get what.

and you dont know about the land thing huh lol Guess I should have said trailer/house thing or tax thing

So, theres no story to blow. Act inocent if you want. You know you're not, I know you're not.

are you guys having a blast of a time saving post, lurking and plotting in your little cave over this? LOL

I bet you are Laughing

Nekochan

Nekochan

Chrissy, you had no reason to post my photo. I have done nothing to you. You had no reason to post Boredmom's photo either. She wasn't even on that thread and had not said anything to you. But the fact remains that neither of the photos that you posted on the PNJ are me.
The trailer report--that was not me. I didn't report Cat. I didn't talk to Dreams about reporting Cat. I didn't hint or suggest or ask or whisper to Dreams that she should report Cat. Period. I didn't know about it until it was done.
You are so wrong about so much but it doesn't even matter anymore because I am way beyond caring what you think. What I've posted, I posted for the benefit of other members of this forum who are wondering WTH is going on with you.

Nekochan wrote:Chrissy, you had no reason to post my photo. I have done nothing to you. You had no reason to post Boredmom's photo either. She wasn't even on that thread and had not said anything to you. But the fact remains that neither of the photos that you posted on the PNJ are me.
The trailer report--that was not me. I didn't report Cat. I didn't talk to Dreams about reporting Cat. I didn't hint or suggest or ask or whisper to Dreams that she should report Cat. Period. I didn't know about it until it was done.
You are so wrong about so much but it doesn't even matter anymore because I am way beyond caring what you think. What I've posted, I posted for the benefit of other members of this forum who are wondering WTH is going on with you.

blah blah blah bla blah

What the hell is going on with me is I am tired of the "the attacks with the gang mentality"

I dont keep my mouth shut just because someone else is a republican or part of my group

I think what dreams did was wrong and I know you egged her on. I dont know it for a fact because Im not involved with you guys anymore. But I know how ya'll roll.

These personalized games have gone too far. Yet ya'll keep on playing them even when you dont like it when someone does it to you. like the pic for instance. See, its a big ole stinker isnt it when someone post something of yours. 1000's of post I bet all over about it, here, the cave, probaly OCD and of course the PNJ had plenty LOL

The PNJ was doing great. people were getting along. great conversations were happening. But that wasnt enough for ya'll. You sit, and wait... like wolves in the dark for that one little opertunity to get that piece of meat you all love to tear up like wild rabbid wolves.

But no worries. Youve had your adrenalin rush for a bit. You guys can salivate over the sweet taste of your victory for a while. You know ha ha another cave gurl win with the phone call dreams put in. another cave gurl added to the list. Yea high, oh so bad we are............

Maybe you guys should look to yourselves and ask what is wrong with you for doing what you do?

Because me, I just call it like I see it. And dish it out like you give it.

Most people know what I am saying is the truth. Its just that most people on these forums are also like you.

Maybe not as bad though.

I've become bored with this conversation. Not sure there is anything else to say about it. I mean I know you want to place a clever comment here and another there to where you come out looking like the angel LOL

and thats ok. Because I know you're not. And I dont have anything to prove to anyone here. One way or the other.

So there ya go. your next ten post all in one. You got something else to say. Get it out please instead of one sentence at a time. I'm not a cat, I bore easy with strings.

"oh and boards, I dont know who skankymornaky is. no name like that on the pnj as far as I know. best guess is its fltexan. because I dont think dreams would dis her new gf like that LOL"

Who are you talking about"dissing her new girlfriend"? You are the only one who was dissed.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Chrissy8 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Chrissy, you had no reason to post my photo. I have done nothing to you. You had no reason to post Boredmom's photo either. She wasn't even on that thread and had not said anything to you. But the fact remains that neither of the photos that you posted on the PNJ are me.

blah blah blah bla blah

What the hell is going on with me is I am tired of the "the attacks with the gang mentality"

I dont keep my mouth shut just because someone else is a republican or part of my group

I think what dreams did was wrong and I know you egged her on. I dont know it for a fact because Im not involved with you guys anymore. But I know how ya'll roll.

These personalized games have gone too far. Yet ya'll keep on playing them even when you dont like it when someone does it to you. like the pic for instance. See, its a big ole stinker isnt it when someone post something of yours. 1000's of post I bet all over about it, here, the cave, probaly OCD and of course the PNJ had plenty LOL

The PNJ was doing great. people were getting along. great conversations were happening. But that wasnt enough for ya'll. You sit, and wait... like wolves in the dark for that one little opertunity to get that piece of meat you all love to tear up like wild rabbid wolves.

But no worries. Youve had your adrenalin rush for a bit. You guys can salivate over the sweet taste of your victory for a while. You know ha ha another cave gurl win with the phone call dreams put in. another cave gurl added to the list. Yea high, oh so bad we are............

Maybe you guys should look to yourselves and ask what is wrong with you for doing what you do?

Because me, I just call it like I see it. And dish it out like you give it.

Most people know what I am saying is the truth. Its just that most people on these forums are also like you.

Maybe not as bad though.

I've become bored with this conversation. Not sure there is anything else to say about it. I mean I know you want to place a clever comment here and another there to where you come out looking like the angel LOL

and thats ok. Because I know you're not. And I dont have anything to prove to anyone here. One way or the other.

So there ya go. your next ten post all in one. You got something else to say. Get it out please instead of one sentence at a time. I'm not a cat, I bore easy with strings.

.....says the one who posted photos of a PNJ member who wasn't even involved in the discussion.

You are a lying sack of horse manure, Chrissy. You just make false allegations on a regular basis. Who gives a rat's patootie what you think is terrible.FYI,I'm no part of any group and nobody plotted or planned about anything and nobody did anything to Cat that she didn't do to somebody else! You are trying to rip Neko about it and just saying you don't agree w/ Cat's politics. Cat called HRS and other things on Neko. She got her karma and that's what she deserved. If you don't like it -too bad for you!

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum