Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I happened onto an amazing house in Gulf Breeze yesterday. But a little googling tells me it aint the most amazing.

+4
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
Nekochan
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

2seaoat

I forgot what I tried.....but this house impresses me:

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I forgot what I tried.....but this house impresses me:

That would be the perfect beach house. When the hurricane is coming you just hitch it up and tow it into town.

2seaoat

stub in mechanicals just off the road and have these lining Navarre and PB......it would have been perfect.......no insurance being paid by the rest of us....no debris simply pull the homes out and return after the hurricane......a barrier island should have few permanent structures....huge fail.

No house envy because federal law limits I believe to 320 square feet with some state exemptions for a little bigger.....but tiny houses are catching on all across America as we realize that a house is not an asset, but a liability.

Bob wrote:
doubtingthomas wrote:You're right Bob who needs Snowden, the Chinese can have him.  Anyway now it is a small world because the house you were taking pics of was the ex in laws of someone you dealt with about insurance a couple of years ago that you and I laughed about and I told you that he did not know what he was talking about.

Is that you,  TG? lol
If it is I'm trying to remember who the insurance person was but i can't.  

Yep, it's me. It doesn't matter really what is name is he just gave you bad advice if I remember from what you told me.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here is the best piece of real estate in Gulf Breeze and probably this entire area.  Because of how much bang you get for the buck.  It's valued a lot less than those other three or the home at Peakes Point or the Villafane property.

I happened onto an amazing house in Gulf Breeze yesterday.  But a little googling tells me it aint the most amazing. - Page 3 Best310

I happened onto an amazing house in Gulf Breeze yesterday.  But a little googling tells me it aint the most amazing. - Page 3 Best111

I happened onto an amazing house in Gulf Breeze yesterday.  But a little googling tells me it aint the most amazing. - Page 3 Best110

I happened onto an amazing house in Gulf Breeze yesterday.  But a little googling tells me it aint the most amazing. - Page 3 Best211

I happened onto an amazing house in Gulf Breeze yesterday.  But a little googling tells me it aint the most amazing. - Page 3 Best410

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/64-Highpoint-Dr-Gulf-Breeze-FL-32561/47872761_zpid/

http://neighbors.whitepages.com/search/neighbor_search/320-n-sunset-blvd/Gulf-Breeze,-FL

Why is it the best?  

1.  That house is all anyone would ever need.

2.  Look at that fantastic piece of property closely.  It has that whole little pensinsula all to it's own.  I assume it's public property but it might as well belong to the private property owner.  Because There is no land access to it except from that private property it's connected to.  Look at how much beach it has on it.
Absolutely awesome.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Is that house number 32 on the second link?  House 38 backs up to it, too.
That is a fine piece of property.  You think it's state owned?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

House number 38. This is his/her property...

I happened onto an amazing house in Gulf Breeze yesterday.  But a little googling tells me it aint the most amazing. - Page 3 Best510

... so as you can see, neither neighbor on the side adjoins that peninsula property. Either neighbor will have to go through the house 38 property to access the peninsula.
Although there would be no point in doing so, if the house 38 owner wanted to install border fence with his neighbors, he then effectively would have the only land access.

I don't know who owns the little peninsula. What's confusing is that dock and gazebo and pier you see here because according to how Zillow drew the lot, that is not part of the property of house 38.

I happened onto an amazing house in Gulf Breeze yesterday.  But a little googling tells me it aint the most amazing. - Page 3 Best610

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's another interesting scenario just to the west of that on Highpoint.
As you can see,  there is another great little undeveloped peninsula.  And it
appears several homeowners have land access to that but there is no public access by land.
They have what amounts to their own little preserve on Pensacola Bay. With a half mile of white sand beach on it!!

I happened onto an amazing house in Gulf Breeze yesterday.  But a little googling tells me it aint the most amazing. - Page 3 Best4a10

I happened onto an amazing house in Gulf Breeze yesterday.  But a little googling tells me it aint the most amazing. - Page 3 Best2a10

I happened onto an amazing house in Gulf Breeze yesterday.  But a little googling tells me it aint the most amazing. - Page 3 Best1a11

I happened onto an amazing house in Gulf Breeze yesterday.  But a little googling tells me it aint the most amazing. - Page 3 Best6a10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum