Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tuition Assistance back for the military

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

In the initial 10 hours when this was set in motion, politicians received over 14,000 emails and many more continued to hound and pester the losers that decided this was a good deal.

It'sssss baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Good for those using it.

http://thehill.com/blogs/defcon-hill/army/289363-senate-stops-military-from-cutting-tuition-assistance

That two good things out of the Senate recently...

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://thehill.com/blogs/defcon-hill/army/289363-senate-stops-military-from-cutting-tuition-assistance

That two good things out of the Senate recently...

You need to write a letter of appreciation to Harry Reid because instead of obstructionist tactics he saw that this bill got to the floor and got a vote. Get to work on that letter . . . . .

If he would accept emails from zip codes outside his district, I would.

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:If he would accept emails from zip codes outside his district, I would.

Well PD, we'll call him a peckerhead too . . . . . lol

knothead wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:If he would accept emails from zip codes outside his district, I would.

???? Not clear on that...

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:

Actually my lame attempt at humor but if what you said true that he does not accept mail from outside his zip code then it follows that he is like many other politicians . . . . . . a peckerhead! Get it?

knothead wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:

Actually my lame attempt at humor but if what you said true that he does not accept mail from outside his zip code then it follows that he is like many other politicians . . . . . . a peckerhead! Get it?
I tried to send emails to other pols from other states and you always get the courtesy email back regarding your thoughts and concerns.

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:

I tried to send emails to other pols from other states and you always get the courtesy email back regarding your thoughts and concerns.

At least you tried . . . . . . good for you! Carry on!

PACEDOG#1 wrote:In the initial 10 hours when this was set in motion, politicians received over 14,000 emails and many more continued to hound and pester the losers that decided this was a good deal.

It'sssss baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Good for those using it.

Should have never been used as a threatening tool in the first place just another scare tactic used until it was found unpopular among voters..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum