Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IP, therefore I am....

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1IP, therefore I am.... Empty IP, therefore I am.... 3/3/2013, 12:59 pm

If someone posts using their smart phone, do they have the same IP as when they post from home on their regular PC...?

I'm around bunches of folk who use iPhone or blackberry phones who do a lot of messaging, surfing, emails, facebook, etc. Do they have the same IP every time they log on...?

2IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/3/2013, 8:34 pm

aladdin4d

Maybe. It depends on how those devices are connected to the internet at the time the post is made.

If you are at home and using a wifi router then any device connected to that router will use the external IP address assigned by your internet provider.

On the other hand if you post from a smart phone that isn't connected to your wifi router, then you are using an IP address assigned by your cellular provider which will be different.

3IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/3/2013, 9:46 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bill wrote:If someone posts using their smart phone, do they have the same IP as when they post from home on their regular PC...?

I'm around bunches of folk who use iPhone or blackberry phones who do a lot of messaging, surfing, emails, facebook, etc. Do they have the same IP every time they log on...?

Why do you care?
Planning a spam attack?

4IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/3/2013, 10:47 pm

aladdin4d wrote:Maybe. It depends on how those devices are connected to the internet at the time the post is made.

If you are at home and using a wifi router then any device connected to that router will use the external IP address assigned by your internet provider.

On the other hand if you post from a smart phone that isn't connected to your wifi router, then you are using an IP address assigned by your cellular provider which will be different.

My curiosity leads me to believe that the sudden influx of socks is linked to the usage of smart phones. Their IP doesn't match their regular handle, so they sail under the bridge of discovery, free and clear.

That curiosity also makes me think that the ubiquitous troll ghandi would be all over that special invitation to troll this forum.

He and several other merry pranksters.

If there is a way he can increase his efforts, he will take it.

BTW....I don't even text. Just a regular old school cell phone to actually (drum roll please) use for communicating by words spoken into a receiver.

I know. It's crazy, but it's how I roll.

5IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/4/2013, 9:33 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bill wrote:
aladdin4d wrote:Maybe. It depends on how those devices are connected to the internet at the time the post is made.

My curiosity leads me to believe that the sudden influx of socks is linked to the usage of smart phones. Their IP doesn't match their regular handle, so they sail under the bridge of discovery, free and clear.

That curiosity also makes me think that the ubiquitous troll ghandi would be all over that special invitation to troll this forum.

BTW....I don't even text. Just a regular old school cell phone to actually (drum roll please) use for communicating by words spoken into a receiver.

Fuck you bill. Better keep looking over your shoulder.

6IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/4/2013, 10:21 am

Ghandi wrote:
Bill wrote:

Why would I need to be looking over my shoulder...?

7IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/4/2013, 1:54 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bill wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Bill wrote:

It could mean that you're a paranoid freak. Curiosity killed the cat. Didn't it?

8IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/4/2013, 2:21 pm

Ghandi wrote:
Bill wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Bill wrote:

It could mean that you're a paranoid freak. Curiosity killed the cat. Didn't it?

So sorry that my hyper vigilance bothers you.

Curiosity never killed any cats, but stalking assholes like you who post open threats might get an invite to attend a conference on cyber-stalking and uttering a terrorist threat. The ECSD loves to discuss this kind of online bullying and stalking.

So keep posting fool. Everything has a tipping point, and the file grows larger every time you you post one of your not so subtle threats.

Then again, you could just stop by and discuss with me...but I don't think you'd enjoy the outcome.

Snack time...

IP, therefore I am.... Guard_zpsa4f1aa48

9IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/4/2013, 2:36 pm

Ghandi wrote:

But satisfaction brought him back........................

10IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/4/2013, 2:40 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bill wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Bill wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Bill wrote:

So sorry that my hyper vigilance bothers you.

Curiosity never killed any cats, but stalking assholes like you who post open threats might get an invite to attend a conference on cyber-stalking and uttering a terrorist threat. The ECSD loves to discuss this kind of online bullying and stalking.

So keep posting fool. Everything has a tipping point, and the file grows larger every time you you post one of your not so subtle threats.

Then again, you could just stop by and discuss with me...but I don't think you'd enjoy the outcome.

Snack time...

IP, therefore I am.... Guard_zpsa4f1aa48

You're a very strange little man.

11IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/4/2013, 3:02 pm

And you're a cyber stalking pervert just asking for someone to take you down and stomp a mud-hole in your punk ass.

But I'll settle with pencil whipping you, taking away your b'day, and sending you back so far you'll be cleaning toilets in boot camp.

Keep pushing troll.

12IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/4/2013, 3:03 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

But satisfaction brought him back........................

Is your learning curve stuck again...?

13IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/4/2013, 3:13 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bill wrote:And you're a cyber stalking pervert just asking for someone to take you down and stomp a mud-hole in your punk ass.

But I'll settle with pencil whipping you, taking away your b'day, and sending you back so far you'll be cleaning toilets in boot camp.

Keep pushing troll.

I didn't realize that you were such a tough guy.
Perhaps I better leave you alone or I might get hurt?
Now, go back to playing dress up for your tea party.

14IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/4/2013, 3:37 pm

Ghandi wrote:
Bill wrote:And you're a cyber stalking pervert just asking for someone to take you down and stomp a mud-hole in your punk ass.

Keep pushing troll.

Me...?

I'm a pacifist with an itchy dialing finger just looking for a reason to spill my guts all over your hopes and dreams.

But don't ever confuse pacifist with weakness troll.

Your schtick is just so much heifer dust. You've been trolling and threatening me for over 4 years now. You've got all of the info you'd ever need to carry out your toothless vendetta....you just lack the balls and you're reduced to being a bothersome clown, trolling for attention.

You see yourself as untouchable, when the reality is that you're several clicks away from a jail cell.

15IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/4/2013, 3:52 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bill wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Keep pushing troll.

Me...?

I'm a pacifist with an itchy dialing finger just looking for a reason to spill my guts all over your hopes and dreams.

Your schtick is just so much heifer dust. You've been trolling and threatening me for over 4 years now. You've got all of the info you'd ever need to carry out your toothless vendetta....you just lack the balls and you're reduced to being a bothersome clown, trolling for attention.

You see yourself as untouchable, when the reality is that you're several clicks away from a jail cell.

You should baker act yourself. Again. I have only been posting for three years. How could I have threatened you for over four? Retard.

16IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/4/2013, 3:56 pm

Ghandi wrote:
Bill wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Keep pushing troll.

Me...?

You should baker act yourself. Again. I have only been posting for three years. How could I have threatened you for over four? Retard.

Liar. Considering all the socks you have used I was being generous at 4.

This can stop if you'll just self identify, pussy.

17IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/4/2013, 4:06 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bill wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Bill wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Keep pushing troll.

Me...?

I already told you who I was on an earlier thread. It's still there.

18IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/4/2013, 4:10 pm

Ghandi wrote:
Bill wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Bill wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Keep pushing troll.

Me...?

Well then you won't mind reposting it....it being common knowledge and stuff.

Here's an idea....post the link. Problem solved.

19IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/4/2013, 4:16 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bill wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Bill wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Bill wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Keep pushing troll.

Me...?

I already know who I am. Why would I waste my time looking for something that I already know.
I'm not as dumb as you are. Keeping files for easy reverence. Loser.

20IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/4/2013, 4:24 pm

Ghandi wrote:
Bill wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Bill wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Bill wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Keep pushing troll.

Me...?

I already know who I am. Why would I waste my time looking for something that I already know.

In other words, you're also a fucking liar, dodging the issue, and hiding behind your monitor.

You don't have to look for anything, since you already know who you are. So just post it and stop trying to send me on a fool's errand, you whiny little pussy.

It's interesting that you think I worship files, idiot.

21IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/4/2013, 4:32 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bill wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Bill wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Bill wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Bill wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Keep pushing troll.

Me...?

In other words, you're also a fucking liar, dodging the issue, and hiding behind your monitor.

You don't have to look for anything, since you already know who you are. So just post it and stop trying to send me on a fool's errand, you whiny little pussy.

It's interesting that you think I worship files, idiot.

ok "that's going in my file" bill.
What a retard.

22IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/4/2013, 4:50 pm

Big mouth....no balls.

That sums it up coward.

Just post the info you pussy, or be called out for the wimpering little coward you are.

23IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/4/2013, 4:59 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bill wrote:Big mouth....no balls.

That sums it up coward.

Just post the info you pussy, or be called out for the wimpering little coward you are.

I think it's funny that I know who you are and you don't know who I am.
See ya later bill.

24IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/4/2013, 7:04 pm

Ghandi wrote:

That sums it up coward.

See ya later bill.

I was right. You did lie about posting your info.

Thanx for the heads up that you are still stalking me in real time.

That could explain why you're scared shitless to actually meet me.

25IP, therefore I am.... Empty Re: IP, therefore I am.... 3/4/2013, 7:08 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bill wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

That sums it up coward.

See ya later bill.

I was right. You did lie about posting your info.

Thanx for the heads up that you are still stalking me in real time.

That could explain why you're scared shitless to actually meet me.

I wouldn't call it scared. I have a rule against hitting the mentaly disabled.
If you can prove that you're not a retard, I'll accept your offer to meet you.
Good luck. Retard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum