Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AMC's The Walking Dead will be shown at Seville Quarter!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Alright Walking Dead Fans, Seville Quarter is now your place for all things undead! Starting at 6:30 every Sunday, we will be showing last week’s episode of The Walking Dead followed by a brand new episode at 8:00, then just for kicks we’ll tune in to Talking Dead with Chris Hardwick.

Ashton Mitchell (ME) and Chris Dvorscak will be behind the bar serving $3 “Drunken Dead” shots and will be giving away prizes for correctly guessing who kills the most zombies in this week’s episode!

Also, just to keep everyone on the same page, we’ll be live tweeting our thoughts on the episode with the #TWD@SQ.

So join the Ricktatorship with us Downtown at Seville Quarter every Sunday night and help make this something we can keep going for the rest of this jam-packed season!

Guys, this is way cool.

You guys are so freakin lucky.

some of you guys better get down there and support this or you can come back here later when you dont support the cool stuff you have and complain you have nothing cool. get it.

so get down there and support this. other cities are jealous.

prizes too.......... ah im so mad im not there.

ill pass this along to my FB friends who still live there though.

surfnrg

surfnrg

Great idea! The weather was so bad last sunday i missed last week's i think they show it again tonight at 7?

My favorite series!

Sure we'll all be walkers eventually, but for now let's just celebrate that tonight we're all Irish!

AMC's The Walking Dead will be shown at Seville Quarter!! 177

Join us tonight at 6:30 for three full hours of AMC's The Walking Dead. As always, we're serving up $3 Drunken Dead shots and will be giving away prizes all night. For this week's contest, post your most unique zombie picture (example in pic) to Twitter with the #SevilleTWD for a chance to win a bar tab. Also, we'll be having trivia during commercials so be sure to bring your A-brain before the walkers get to it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum