Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTF is a harmful new legend drug

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

From the PMJ

He was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, burglary with assault or battery, possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, possession of a harmful new legend drug without a prescription and criminal mischief over $1,000.

So I guess a harmful new legend drug would be ok with a prescription?

bizguy

hallmarkgrad wrote:From the PMJ

He was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, burglary with assault or battery, possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, possession of a harmful new legend drug without a prescription and criminal mischief over $1,000.

A legend drug is any drug that requires a prescription. So the answer to your question would be yes.

Harmful new legend drugs are drugs normally prescribed by a doctor because they are habit forming.

alecto wrote:

Harmful new legend drugs are drugs normally prescribed by a doctor because they are habit forming.

I haven't heard it called that before. New terminology I guess.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum