Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Were all the "mass shooters" unemployed?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Of all the recent mass shootings, never a word of where they were employed. Hmmm.
laughner in arizona, the theater shooter, sandy hook.........
All unemployed.
With that being said, shouldn't obama focus on the unemployment rate?
Idle hands?

Gang members and drug dealers shooting each other are also usually unemployeed. Other than their crime activity which probably does make them some tax free money.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I think they were employed as test rats in CIA mind control labs...

I think most of the recent ones were on meds... They do that kinda stuff to some people but don't look for the big drug companies to stop makin pills when there's big money in it..

Yea, that little 15 year old bastard in NM probably was unemployed. That gd obama needs to suspend all the child labor laws and get them kids to work.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

bigt wrote:Yea, that little 15 year old bastard in NM probably was unemployed. That gd obama needs to suspend all the child labor laws and get them kids to work.

Mass shooters, not family killers. Get a clue.

Sal

Sal

Ghandi wrote:Of all the recent mass shootings, never a word of where they were employed. Hmmm.
All unemployed.

All white, American, males - a particularly dangerous demographic.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sal wrote:
Ghandi wrote:Of all the recent mass shootings, never a word of where they were employed. Hmmm.
All unemployed.

And all had hope at one time. Not anymore.

no stress

no stress

Sal wrote:
All unemployed.

Were all the "mass shooters" unemployed? 42456713

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gunz wrote:
Sal wrote:
All unemployed.

Were all the "mass shooters" unemployed? 42456713

BUMP Very Happy

boards of FL

boards of FL

Yet another thread in a long stream of deep, intellectually stimulating threads from ghandi.

How many of them were left handed...?

Ghandi wrote:
bigt wrote:Yea, that little 15 year old bastard in NM probably was unemployed. That gd obama needs to suspend all the child labor laws and get them kids to work.

I guess you don't have a clue or just can't read a whole article, he had planned on going to Walmart and shooting people.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

bigt wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

I guess you don't have a clue or just can't read a whole article, he had planned on going to Walmart and shooting people.

Mass shooters. Not family killers. Once again, get a clue.
I planned on buying corvettes for everyone in my family. But I didn't.

http://www.naturalnews.com/038353_gun_control_psychiatric_drugs_Adam_Lanza.html

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/5390083113

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

boards of FL wrote:Yet another thread in a long stream of deep, intellectually stimulating threads from ghandi.

My bad. I forgot the golden rule. liberals can't stand to look at facts unless they come with a free cell phone, food coupons, or rent assistance.
We should overlook the fact that unemployment may be a factor in the shootings and just take guns and constitutional rights away from everyone.
Re: Were all the "mass shooters" unemployed? Yesterday at 9:37 pm
boards of FL

+

-
Yet another thread in a long stream of deep, intellectually stimulating threads from ghandi.

And just so you know, I didn't give you the - on this thread as you can see. It's still available to me. Someone else did it.

Sal wrote:

Were all the "mass shooters" unemployed? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaQU0joisU-CkmfZpoHe3tXORyBxEII7iwONZGz6AFNklR3oKb

Profiling and stereotyping from a typical supposedly enlightened progressive liberal bigot.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqXWf_CP52E

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum