Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This One's for Teo: Conspiracy-Central

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

My grandaughter showed me this today....

It you type the word "illuminati" backwards (itanimulli) and put a "www." in front of it and a ".com" behind it, and copy/paste it into your browser, it takes you to the National Security Agency website. Try it, it will freak you out:

www.itanimulli.com

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

It's not the classified site.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:My grandaughter showed me this today....

It you type the word "illuminati" backwards (itanimulli) and put a "www." in front of it and a ".com" behind it, and copy/paste it into your browser, it takes you to the National Security Agency website. Try it, it will freak you out:

www.itanimulli.com
cue the twilightzone theme

2seaoat

Sorry to pop everyone's bubble, but I can create a website and then with commonly available options offered by the hosting service create other dot com names which I can associate with any existing address. In my control panel I could create AMABO.com and tie it to the most radical muslim web site..............I have created another name for one of my business web sites which has a snappy name, and it takes people to my website......but I could just as easy link to the White House site.

We need to quit bahhhhhhhhhing.....and start thinking.

2seaoat

It's not the classified site.

Seriously, have you been experimenting with drugs?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Seaoat if it was a bubble it was a very very tiny insignificant almost microscopic bubble.... Crying or Very sad Razz

Have you ever tried typing in Bob backwards....?

It'll freak you out.

@ SO...but, but, but...it's the classified site. LOL

I just used the backward version of Loud Out Laughing.

And don't forget, you can't spell NASA w/out using Satan.

Why isn't palindrome spelled the same way backwards as forwards...?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum