Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What periodic Element are you?

+6
stormwatch89
Watcher
Sal
PBulldog2
no stress
Markle
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What periodic Element are you? Empty What periodic Element are you? 1/12/2013, 4:25 am

Thought Id drag this in here for a bit of fun.

http://www.blogthings.com/whatperiodicelementareyouquiz/

im:

You Are Neon

You are a vibrant person who can't help but leave a mark on the world. You want to create something amazing.
You know how to light up a room. You are both alluring and hypnotic.

You tend to tire easily, but that doesn't stop you from overexerting yourself.
When people meet you, they tend to remember you for a long time. You create a lasting impression.

Markle

Markle

Yeah...I don't think it follows me very well.

I'm Iron.

You take your time and make sure things are done right. You hate to make mistakes, no matter how big or small.
You choose your words carefully to make sure you communicate effectively. You always get your point across.

You aren't afraid of adventure but you don't seek it out. You rather tend to your own garden.
You pride yourself on being detail oriented. You never forget about anyone or anything.

Hmmmmm...
In fact, I'll start a project before the plan is perfect just to get it started. I'll make adjustments and corrections later. Mistakes are normal, if you make one, correct it and move on.

As a professional speaker, I do choose my words carefully and study those in the audience to see if my point is getting across.

I love adventure. I rode motorcycles since I was 16, for about 10 or 15 years I raced Enduros, motocross and some flat track. I rode on the theory that if you didn't fall down, you weren't going fast enough which got me on a first name basis with an orthopedic surgeon.

Long motorcycle road trips are to live for.

My mind is like a steel siev. If it isn't written down, it is GONE!

no stress

no stress

Calcium

You are methodical in all your actions. You have a reason for everything you do.
You have good stamina. You know how your pace yourself, even when you're at the back of the pack.

You connect with others freely and easily - and you tend to have many best friends. You forge bonds quickly.
You are happy to let others take the lead and follow when you feel comfortable. You like to start slow.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Good grief, I'm iron.

Detail oriented I am not! I'm more of a big picture gal.

I am good at staying in my own garden, though. Very Happy

Sal

Sal

Oxygen

I am polite and courteous and always mind my manners.

Fuck that, I call bullshit.

Watcher

Watcher

Sal wrote:Oxygen

I am polite and courteous and always mind my manners.

Fuck that, I call bullshit.

lol!

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PBeeeeeeee, Markle, you're in bad company.
I'm apparently also Iron.

sorry.

Yikes, that was to be a capital S Very Happy

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Gunz wrote:Calcium

You are methodical in all your actions. You have a reason for everything you do.
You have good stamina. You know how your pace yourself, even when you're at the back of the pack.

You connect with others freely and easily - and you tend to have many best friends. You forge bonds quickly.
You are happy to let others take the lead and follow when you feel comfortable. You like to start slow.

Gunz: I really, sincerely envy that personality. Got any to spare?

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Chrissy wrote:Thought Id drag this in here for a bit of fun.

http://www.blogthings.com/whatperiodicelementareyouquiz/

im:

You Are Neon

You are a vibrant person who can't help but leave a mark on the world. You want to create something amazing.
You know how to light up a room. You are both alluring and hypnotic.

You tend to tire easily, but that doesn't stop you from overexerting yourself.
When people meet you, they tend to remember you for a long time. You create a lasting impression.

OMG! That beeeee perfect girl!

10What periodic Element are you? Empty Re: What periodic Element are you? 1/12/2013, 10:00 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You Are Iron

11What periodic Element are you? Empty Re: What periodic Element are you? 1/12/2013, 10:06 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Helium (!)

You are hyperactive and tireless. You've got more than enough energy to pursue all your passions.
Friends and family bring meaning to your life. You know who your core group is.

You know how to get what you want out of life, and you know how to avoid working for it. You're a charmer.
You tend to charm strangers easily. And you usually can get what you want from them.

12What periodic Element are you? Empty Re: What periodic Element are you? 1/12/2013, 10:40 am

You Are Helium

You are hyperactive and tireless. You've got more than enough energy to pursue all your passions.

You know how to get what you want out of life, and you know how to avoid working for it. You're a charmer.
You tend to charm strangers easily. And you usually can get what you want from them.

13What periodic Element are you? Empty Re: What periodic Element are you? 1/12/2013, 11:05 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Ya know, this sounds like fortune cookies. We're all great in many aspects.

I found these incredible fortune cookies for Christmas and got them for my daughters......luckily. They totally disappeared after.

They were wrapped like the "genuine" but had more realistic sayings such as:

You will die alone.

You have many who despise you.

You are fat and should not be eating this cookie.

Just sayin............ Very Happy

14What periodic Element are you? Empty Re: What periodic Element are you? 1/12/2013, 11:06 am

"I am Thor." I said.

She said "I'm tho thore I can't hardly pith."

15What periodic Element are you? Empty Re: What periodic Element are you? 1/12/2013, 11:07 am

To all you Helium people. Please get over to the bee thread and tame the motherfuker bee. It has almost deformed me. Youre fellow man depends on your charming skills. A lot is a stake. All will bee lost if we end up with a bunch of motherfucker bees.

Here is a photo I took last night when it approached. God Speed.

[img]What periodic Element are you? Bee_mo11[/img]

16What periodic Element are you? Empty Re: What periodic Element are you? 1/12/2013, 11:10 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You Are Helium

17What periodic Element are you? Empty Re: What periodic Element are you? 1/12/2013, 11:37 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
You Are Helium

That beeee you, Teo?

no stress

no stress

stormwatch89 wrote:

For you? Absolutely

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Gunz wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

For you? Absolutely

Thanks, I take both UPS and Parcel Post!

Hanging in there, are ya?

Markle

Markle

I re-took the test with intentionally different answers.

Same result. I think they just rotate a dozen or so answers.

21What periodic Element are you? Empty Re: What periodic Element are you? 1/14/2013, 10:32 pm

Yella

Yella

I am calcium which might mean I have strong teeth and am apt to bite.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

22What periodic Element are you? Empty Re: What periodic Element are you? 1/14/2013, 11:22 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy wrote:To all you Helium people. Please get over to the bee thread and tame the motherfuker bee. It has almost deformed me. Youre fellow man depends on your charming skills. A lot is a stake. All will bee lost if we end up with a bunch of motherfucker bees.

Here is a photo I took last night when it approached. God Speed.

[img]What periodic Element are you? Bee_mo11[/img]

No worries, Chrissy. An executive decision was made to dispatch MF bees to the homes of all EscamBeea directors. This bee voiced his concerns about flying all the way down the Florida peninsula, but we just told him to bee careful and sent him on his mission.

Your MF bee has a dual mission. He is there to protect you and yours, as well as scare the beejeezus out of Mosquito Sprayers International members, who have turned out to be the greatest thorn in our corporate side to date.

You should see the MF bees we loosed in the panhandle. They make your bee look like a wuss. When our mega-steroid enhanced bees hover over the house they sound just like Cobra helicopters.

The neighbors are complaining.

Bee well.

What periodic Element are you? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZwHeIx-TTXxYk-piblaX7CqaN2I5b5IC7bCTYYnPrWU94MX55Tg

I can't be an element...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk0Is8-gGSQ

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum