Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

“I believe that Gun Appreciation Day honors the legacy of Dr. King.”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Really...? That's the kind of logic pouring from the mouth of these idiots. Reality is just a concept to be ignored at all cost.

If the trees would only stop moving back and forth, the wind would stop blowing my house of cards into oblivion.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/11/gun-appreciation-day-chairman-slavery-wouldnt-have-happened-if-slaves-were-armed/

So do you think that if Africans (slaves) were granted the right to keep and bear arms the day they stepped foot on american soil that they would have willingly remained slaves, that they would have endured all the torture and atrocities knowing they had the right to own and keep a firearm. Kind of odd that they use to pass laws to prevent blacks, freeman, and slaves from owning firearms. Wonder why they would do that?

I don't think it honors MLK but it is an interesting thought.

Sal

Sal

alecto wrote:So do you think that if Africans (slaves) were granted the right to keep and bear arms the day they stepped foot on american soil that they would have willingly remained slaves, that they would have endured all the torture and atrocities knowing they had the right to own and keep a firearm. Kind of odd that they use to pass laws to prevent blacks, freeman, and slaves from owning firearms. Wonder why they would do that?

You don't have a real firm grasp of how slavery worked, do you?

Yes, if Africans had been granted the rights of free men when they arrived in America, they wouldn't have been slaves. Nice job, Einstein.

I don't think it honors MLK but it is an interesting thought.

Yeah, whatever happened to that guy?

Sal

Sal

Hey!

Remember when black people really got into carrying guns around in reality?

Do you remember who had a problem with that?

Don Mulford, a conservative Republican state assemblyman from Alameda County, which includes Oakland, was determined to end the Panthers’ police patrols. To disarm the Panthers, he proposed a law that would prohibit the carrying of a loaded weapon in any California city…

Republicans in California eagerly supported increased gun control. Governor Reagan told reporters that afternoon that he saw “no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons.” He called guns a “ridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will.”

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2011/09/the-secret-history-of-guns/308608/?single_page=true

Sal wrote:Hey!

Remember when black people really got into carrying guns around in reality?

Do you remember who had a problem with that?

Don Mulford, a conservative Republican state assemblyman from Alameda County, which includes Oakland, was determined to end the Panthers’ police patrols. To disarm the Panthers, he proposed a law that would prohibit the carrying of a loaded weapon in any California city…

Republicans in California eagerly supported increased gun control. Governor Reagan told reporters that afternoon that he saw “no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons.” He called guns a “ridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will.”

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2011/09/the-secret-history-of-guns/308608/?single_page=true

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I had forgotten that Ronnie supported certain gun control laws. That alone should eliminate his mug from Rushmore.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum