Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

100,000 Deaths / 100 Billion Dollars

+6
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
TEOTWAWKI
PBulldog2
Hospital Bob
bghlaw0371
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:And we have laws on drunk driving but not guns.

And you used to be a cop? Dreams you know better than this.

Any mentally ill person can buy a gun-they don't check.

And that equates to not having any laws on guns? But I see where you are going and I agree the HIPPA laws need to be changed to allow disclosure of mental status when buying guns.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

If it wasn't for them damned HIPPA laws, those mentally ill killers would never get to buy a gun, and the situation is solved.

I'm still not sure if we even decided who the mentally ill folk are.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:And we have laws on drunk driving but not guns.

And you used to be a cop? Dreams you know better than this.

Any mentally ill person can buy a gun-they don't check.

And that equates to not having any laws on guns? But I see where you are going and I agree the HIPPA laws need to be changed to allow disclosure of mental status when buying guns.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

If it wasn't for them damned HIPPA laws, those mentally ill killers would never get to buy a gun, and the situation is solved.

Seriously? everyone else here thinks it's you.
Care to prove us wrong? Good luck. If I knew who you really was, I'd have you baker acted. Probably not the first time for you.

W_T_M wrote:
bghlaw0371 wrote:"The more people drink, the more likely it is that they will have alcohol-related interpersonal problems with their relationships with family, friends, co-workers, and even strangers."

100,000 deaths a year. 100 Billion dollars.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Boy howdy, how true that is.

That explains why you're trolling me.

Have another cocktail, and troll on.

Did you know I'm training to be an addiction counselor, especially alcoholics...? You should come with me to some of my lectures. They are quite informative.

LOL counseling...that's a real job...not. Most counselors or people that go into that career field are more effed up than the people that they are trying to help.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
bghlaw0371 wrote:"The more people drink, the more likely it is that they will have alcohol-related interpersonal problems with their relationships with family, friends, co-workers, and even strangers."

Did you know I'm training to be an addiction counselor, especially alcoholics...? You should come with me to some of my lectures. They are quite informative.

LOL counseling...that's a real job...not. Most counselors or people that go into that career field are more effed up than the people that they are trying to help.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Whatever.

Talk to yourself.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

So he's qualified then.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

This might be a problem.....

Ethics and Professional Conduct
Documentation & Patient Confidentiality

bghlaw0371 wrote:
johndough wrote:http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/health_effects/effects_cig_smoking/

More deaths are caused each year by tobacco use than by all deaths from human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), illegal drug use, alcohol use, motor vehicle injuries, suicides, and murders combined.2,4

Here's the killer, why pick on drinkers when the real killer is tobacco

I can smoke a carton of cigarettes and it won't harm another person, unless I subject others to the second hand smoke, and that is still being debated.

Drunks are killing others in great numbers, in addition to doing themselves harm. Cigarettes are rarely the cause of domestic trouble police calls. Drunks tend to cause problems at home as well as on the road.

According to some here, education won't do a thing to help children stay away from alcohol and alcoholics.

Cigarettes put a burden on our healthcare system..
If doctors didn't have to waste the time treating smokers ailments it would be better for all..

bghlaw0371

Lurch wrote:
bghlaw0371 wrote:
johndough wrote:http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/health_effects/effects_cig_smoking/

More deaths are caused each year by tobacco use than by all deaths from human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), illegal drug use, alcohol use, motor vehicle injuries, suicides, and murders combined.2,4

Here's the killer, why pick on drinkers when the real killer is tobacco

I can smoke a carton of cigarettes and it won't harm another person, unless I subject others to the second hand smoke, and that is still being debated.

Drunks are killing others in great numbers, in addition to doing themselves harm. Cigarettes are rarely the cause of domestic trouble police calls. Drunks tend to cause problems at home as well as on the road.

According to some here, education won't do a thing to help children stay away from alcohol and alcoholics.

Cigarettes put a burden on our healthcare system..
If doctors didn't have to waste the time treating smokers ailments it would be better for all..

That's true. I think the percentage of people who smoke is in decline.

Yella

Yella

bghlaw0371 wrote:More than 181 children were killed due to drivers who were drunk. (2009)

100% of all alcohol related accidents are caused by drunks.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:
bghlaw0371 wrote:More than 181 children were killed due to drivers who were drunk. (2009)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Even when it's proven the other person was at fault...?

A dude and his family are speeding towards a midnight church service. Can't be late.

Runs a glaring red light in his SUV and kills a drunk in his Camry who was obeying the traffic laws and going home after the office Christmas Party.

Is that really an "alcohol related fatal accident"....?

Yella wrote:

LOL That has to be the quote of the year!!! Good one Mr Yellar good one

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum