This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]



With the numbers of deaths and injury caused by alcohol, you have to ask why a thread prompting caution in it's consumption during this time of year may be of substance?

If you or a loved one is injured by a drunk, I wonder if you will ask that same question, or if you would get on your high horse and rant like you would about some of the insignificant topics posted here.

Get real. You're not posting this to "prompt caution." You started this thread to offend.

Sock puppet. Twisted Evil

Don't forget - I'm a miner for truth and delusion. That's who I am, that's what I do. sunny

View user profile

Guest


Guest
"I don't care if half the members on this forum are alcoholics. The facts will not change just because you get your feelings hurt."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Since you do not care, why try to "educate" the forum with your spam...?


The facts won't change if you spam this forum from now until your stalking fingers bleed.

PBulldog2 wrote:


With the numbers of deaths and injury caused by alcohol, you have to ask why a thread prompting caution in it's consumption during this time of year may be of substance?

If you or a loved one is injured by a drunk, I wonder if you will ask that same question, or if you would get on your high horse and rant like you would about some of the insignificant topics posted here.

Get real. You're not posting this to "prompt caution." You started this thread to offend.

Sock puppet. Twisted Evil

Don't forget - I'm a miner for truth and delusion. That's who I am, that's what I do. sunny

To make every thread on a forum that offends you, about you, is very telling.

Drunk people have themselves to blame for their actions and the costs associated with those actions. Makes no difference if they are ashamed or not.

View user profile
bghlaw0371 wrote:There is no comparison. The facts are very clear.

This thread is about alcohol and the cost in lives and dollars to this country.


It is not funny. It is not a joke.

If this thread offends, so be it.

You're absolutely right, it isn't funny.
And as many deaths as there are, there are probably more debilitating injuries due to alcohol as well. The costs for my husband alone are astronomical, over the last 20+ years, since his accident. The 3 kids in the other car, all over twice the legal limit, and minors, were killed.

View user profile
bghlaw0371 wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:


With the numbers of deaths and injury caused by alcohol, you have to ask why a thread prompting caution in it's consumption during this time of year may be of substance?

If you or a loved one is injured by a drunk, I wonder if you will ask that same question, or if you would get on your high horse and rant like you would about some of the insignificant topics posted here.

Get real. You're not posting this to "prompt caution." You started this thread to offend.

Sock puppet. Twisted Evil

Don't forget - I'm a miner for truth and delusion. That's who I am, that's what I do. sunny

To make every thread on a forum that offends you, about you, is very telling.

Drunk people have themselves to blame for their actions and the costs associated with those actions. Makes no difference if they are ashamed or not.

This thread isn't about me, dummy. I never said it offended me - I'm real comfortable in who I am today. No shame in my game, sweetheart. I said that the intention of your thread was to offend, and it's obvious I'm right.

Shine on......! You are really wearing out your welcome with random precision. jocolor

View user profile

Guest


Guest
bghlaw0371 wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:


With the numbers of deaths and injury caused by alcohol, you have to ask why a thread prompting caution in it's consumption during this time of year may be of substance?

If you or a loved one is injured by a drunk, I wonder if you will ask that same question, or if you would get on your high horse and rant like you would about some of the insignificant topics posted here.

Get real. You're not posting this to "prompt caution." You started this thread to offend.

Sock puppet. Twisted Evil

Don't forget - I'm a miner for truth and delusion. That's who I am, that's what I do. sunny

To make every thread on a forum that offends you, about you, is very telling.

Drunk people have themselves to blame for their actions and the costs associated with those actions. Makes no difference if they are ashamed or not.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Carry on, but do so w/out further input from me.

Your obsession is a sign of deep seated resentment and your ability to move on with your pathos saturated life.

Oh my, the drama.

jose balu wrote:
bghlaw0371 wrote:There is no comparison. The facts are very clear.

This thread is about alcohol and the cost in lives and dollars to this country.


It is not funny. It is not a joke.

If this thread offends, so be it.

You're absolutely right, it isn't funny.
And as many deaths as there are, there are probably more debilitating injuries due to alcohol as well. The costs for my husband alone are astronomical, over the last 20+ years, since his accident. The 3 kids in the other car, all over twice the legal limit, and minors, were killed.

Exactly. Those wanting the topic to go away can just get over it.

View user profile
bghlaw0371 wrote:
jose balu wrote:
bghlaw0371 wrote:There is no comparison. The facts are very clear.

This thread is about alcohol and the cost in lives and dollars to this country.


It is not funny. It is not a joke.

If this thread offends, so be it.

You're absolutely right, it isn't funny.
And as many deaths as there are, there are probably more debilitating injuries due to alcohol as well. The costs for my husband alone are astronomical, over the last 20+ years, since his accident. The 3 kids in the other car, all over twice the legal limit, and minors, were killed.

Exactly. Those wanting the topic to go away can just get over it.

It would have been different had you made one post about the dangers of alcohol, particularly during this time of year. I would gladly have contributed to a post of that nature, because I see the dangers of alcohol manifested in others' lives several times a week.

But you didn't do that, did you? Instead, you made multiple posts that amounted to spam. Then, you started blathering about people who have "had problems with alcohol" being unable to control themselves in other aspects of their life. That's garbage, as I wrote before.

I sussed you out, and you took the bait big time. You were trolling for trouble, and you know it.

View user profile
PBulldog2 wrote:
bghlaw0371 wrote:
jose balu wrote:
bghlaw0371 wrote:There is no comparison. The facts are very clear.

This thread is about alcohol and the cost in lives and dollars to this country.


It is not funny. It is not a joke.

If this thread offends, so be it.

You're absolutely right, it isn't funny.
And as many deaths as there are, there are probably more debilitating injuries due to alcohol as well. The costs for my husband alone are astronomical, over the last 20+ years, since his accident. The 3 kids in the other car, all over twice the legal limit, and minors, were killed.

Exactly. Those wanting the topic to go away can just get over it.

It would have been different had you made one post about the dangers of alcohol, particularly during this time of year. I would gladly have contributed to a post of that nature, because I see the dangers of alcohol manifested in others' lives several times a week.

But you didn't do that, did you? Instead, you made multiple posts that amounted to spam. Then, you started blathering about people who have "had problems with alcohol" being unable to control themselves in other aspects of their life. That's garbage, as I wrote before.

I sussed you out, and you took the bait big time. You were trolling for trouble, and you know it.



Simple solution. Don't read my posts or any thread I start. I don't care if you are offended by the topic of drunks, alcoholism and the damage they inflict on society. Get over yourself.

View user profile


Simple solution. Don't read my posts or any thread I start. I don't care if you are offended by the topic of drunks, alcoholism and the damage they inflict on society. Get over yourself.

I don't care that you don't care. I'm sure you know I'm not offended by useful, incisive threads about alcoholism and drug abuse, because it's obvious you are very, very familiar with this forum.

Face it - you're a sock who is afraid to post under your regular username. I find that very telling. Exclamation



Last edited by PBulldog2 on 12/23/2012, 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
If a thread were started about obese people, the obese members of the forum would get upset and cry and fuss about how offended there were.

Funny how you are only offended by this one thread. While apparently you have serious issues with alcohol. Not anyone's problem but yours, unless you choose to drive, or if we end up paying for your health care due to your uncontrolled drinking.

View user profile
bghlaw0371 wrote:If a thread were started about obese people, the obese members of the forum would get upset and cry and fuss about how offended there were.

Funny how you are only offended by this one thread. While apparently you have serious issues with alcohol. Not anyone's problem but yours, unless you choose to drive, or if we end up paying for your health care due to your uncontrolled drinking.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Oh, my God. Thanks for the belly laugh!

25 years and still counting.......!

View user profile
PBulldog2 wrote:
bghlaw0371 wrote:If a thread were started about obese people, the obese members of the forum would get upset and cry and fuss about how offended there were.

Funny how you are only offended by this one thread. While apparently you have serious issues with alcohol. Not anyone's problem but yours, unless you choose to drive, or if we end up paying for your health care due to your uncontrolled drinking.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Oh, my God. Thanks for the belly laugh!

I don't know why you find that funny. Very strange. I wouldn't have known you were an alcoholic if you'd not mentioned it.

You are very childish in regard to your humor, and just sad in regard to your willingness to overlook the issue with booze.

View user profile


bghlaw0371 raises a valid point. Alcohol and the comsumption of is a major problem in the United States. Alcohol should be given just as much consideration for the problems caused by it's comsumption as firearms.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Smile

View user profile

I don't know why you find that funny. Very strange. I wouldn't have known you were an alcoholic if you'd not mentioned it.

You are very childish in regard to your humor, and just sad in regard to your willingness to overlook the issue with booze.[/quote]

Oh, BS. You already knew. I've alluded to it multiple times on this forum and others. That's why I know that you started this thread to offend rather than "educate." It's also why I know that you don't know what you're talking about.

It tickles the heck out of me that you think the solution to alcoholism is "education." I laughed when I read that, too. That statement alone tells me you know nothing whatsoever about alcoholism.

Sometimes responding to trolls can be very entertaining. Laughing

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum