Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Armed citizen stops massacre !

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Armed citizen stops massacre ! Empty Armed citizen stops massacre ! 12/17/2012, 8:05 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.kgw.com/news/Clackamas-man-armed-confronts-mall-shooter-183593571.html

Watcher

Watcher

No he didn't stop any massacre. He did not even fire his weapon and took shelter in a nearby store.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Watcher wrote:No he didn't stop any massacre. He did not even fire his weapon and took shelter in a nearby store.

that contradicts what he said...he pulled his pistol a Glock 22 while the perp fiddled with his rifle. When the perp saw his pistol pointed at him he killed himself...he didn't fire for fear of hitting a person behind the shooter...but hey make up your own story...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Watcher wrote:No he didn't stop any massacre. He did not even fire his weapon and took shelter in a nearby store.

that contradicts what he said...he pulled his pistol a Glock 22 while the perp fiddled with his rifle. When the perp saw his pistol pointed at him he killed himself...he didn't fire for fear of hitting a person behind the shooter...but hey make up your own story...

Exactly Teo. How many more would he have killed had he not seen Meli and that he had a weapon. I believe that he knew his time was up. It is estimated that there were between 5 and 10K shoppers and employees in the mall that day.

5Armed citizen stops massacre ! Empty Re: Armed citizen stops massacre ! 12/17/2012, 11:34 pm

2seaoat

T you also are a bundle of contradictions.....so your solution is more guns domestically, but when nations use more guns it appears you have a problem with the natural results of the same. I love my guns....but is it not time to maybe not be a contradiction, and in consistency seek to lower all guns and all violence....just saying.....some contradictions are hard to reconcile.

6Armed citizen stops massacre ! Empty Re: Armed citizen stops massacre ! 12/18/2012, 12:27 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:that contradicts what he said...he pulled his pistol a Glock 22 while the perp fiddled with his rifle. When the perp saw his pistol pointed at him he killed himself...he didn't fire for fear of hitting a person behind the shooter...but hey make up your own story...

T you also are a bundle of contradictions.....so your solution is more guns domestically, but when nations use more guns it appears you have a problem with the natural results of the same. I love my guns....but is it not time to maybe not be a contradiction, and in consistency seek to lower all guns and all violence....just saying.....some contradictions are hard to reconcile.

No you are once again treading in wonderland......

I believe that all men and countries should be armed to DEFEND themselves. Now if a country decides because it is bigger and has more guns to attack much weaker countries then that country is no different than a mass murderer shooting children. Pretty simple but very logical and consistent.

7Armed citizen stops massacre ! Empty Re: Armed citizen stops massacre ! 12/18/2012, 12:49 am

2seaoat

No you are once again treading in wonderland......

No this very thread is in wonderland.....Ed Schultz and mother jones have reported that in 30 years there is not one example of an armed citizen stopping a mass murderer.....not one.....you created a complete fantasy and they argued tonight that it is in fact wonderland that there is no example of a citizen stopping a mass murder in 30 years.

Now you argue that our sale of weapons and the militarization is bad, but now you argue that only is it bad if it is not used for defense......so a gangbanger on a Chicago street can return fire to another gangbanger and you are good with the 5 year old kid who dies? Was not the gangbanger with the illegal gun defending himself....and hell the 2nd amendment gives him an absolute right to defend himself.

So to the extent that you invited me in this thread to walk in wonderland....lets just face the facts.....show me where in the last 30 years and hundreds of mass murders where a citizen returned fire and stopped the offender......pure fairy tales alive and well in wonderland.

8Armed citizen stops massacre ! Empty Re: Armed citizen stops massacre ! 12/18/2012, 12:59 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Guess you missed my post where a gun stopped a man on a killing spree at the showing of the hobbit . It's just sad you can't discuss things without hyperbole and saturated emotional content.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum