This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seafood Prices? Best places to go?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Seafood Prices? Best places to go? on 12/7/2012, 7:16 pm

Howdy folks,

So I will be visiting Pensacola this week and hopefully moving there after the first of this coming year. I am a big seafood eater. Round my parts, the best seafood is the big muddy river catfish that you noodle out and pray it aint a snappin turtle, LOL or red lobster haha.

I have always been told that coastal cities is where its at when eating fresh seafood. I am just curious on the common pricing for it all? as well as great places to go for a new comer like I will be?

Hi Shawn and welcome to the forum. I have two favorites for seafood. the first is Peg Leg Pete's on Pensacola Beach. I have never had a bad meal there. Oysters, shrimp, and grouper are fabulous. As far as oysters on the half shell....try the baked Oyster Parmesan. The other is Chet's seafood. I'm a local and grew up eating mullet....Chet's catches it in the morning and serves it the same day, fried of course.

McGuire's for steak, prime rib and with out a doubt the incredible atmosphere..

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:Hi Shawn and welcome to the forum. I have two favorites for seafood. the first is Peg Leg Pete's on Pensacola Beach. I have never had a bad meal there. Oysters, shrimp, and grouper are fabulous. As far as oysters on the half shell....try the baked Oyster Parmesan. The other is Chet's seafood. I'm a local and grew up eating mullet....Chet's catches it in the morning and serves it the same day, fried of course.

McGuire's for steak, prime rib and with out a doubt the incredible atmosphere..

Good post. Chet' seafood has two restaurants, one in Pace and one on Navy Blvd. Navy Blvd is open thur. fri. & sat. and they take no credit cards, Pace does. Sam's Seafood on Main St Pensacola also has good seafood.

View user profile

4 Re: Seafood Prices? Best places to go? on 12/18/2012, 12:12 pm

long john silvers makes a mean fish and chips.

View user profile
Ghandi wrote:long john silvers makes a mean fish and chips.

lol! Need to degrease the fish by running it through an old time wringer

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum