Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A beautiful story of marriage and the communication between a husband and his wife.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

A middle age couple was Christmas shopping at the mall on Christmas Eve and the mall was packed. As the wife walked through the mall she was surprised to look up and see her husband was nowhere around. She was quite upset because they had a lot to do. Because she was so worried, she called him on her mobile phone to ask him where he was.

In a calm voice, the husband said, "Honey, you remember the jewelry store we went into about 15 years ago where you fell in love with that diamond necklace that we could not afford and I told you that I would get it for you one day?"

The wife choked up and started to cry and said, "Yes, Yes, I remember that jewelry store."

He said, "Well, I'm in the bar right next to it."

And that's when the fight started.

Bluebonnet

A woman goes to Italy to attend a 2-week, company training session.

Her husband drives her to the airport and wishes her to have a good
trip.

The wife answers : "Thank you honey, what would you like me to bring for you?"

The husband laughs and says: "An Italian girl !!!" The woman kept quiet and left.

Two weeks later he picks her up in the airport and asks: "So, honey, how was the trip?"

"Very good, thank you." "And, what happened to my present?"

"Which present?" She asked.

"The one I asked for - an Italian girl!!"

"Oh, that" she said "Well, I did what I could, now we have to wait for
nine months to see if it is a girl !!!"

nochain wrote:A beautiful story of marriage and the communication between a husband and his wife. Truth+about+marriage

???????...So what did the guy do wrong?.....

newswatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:[]

He woke up....

nochain wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:[]

He woke up....

Well aside from answering his phone....sounds awful personal...hit a little too close to home?...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum