Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pensacola Discussion Forum Live Chat Session: Friday 01/08/10 @ 6PM

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

theoldgods recently posed an excellent suggestion: host a live chat session in order to promote the forum. There will be no specific discussion for this first chat session, as it is merely to promote the forum, so anything from global warming, to healthcare, to terrorism may be discussed. Be here Friday, 01/08/10 at 6PM for the live chat session. Hopefully we can get some new members and generate some traffic here so this forum will take hold!

Jake92

I think it will be a good idea as long as there aren't 20 people all talking at once.
Jake

I doubt that'll be a problem . . .

I totally forgot about the chat thing tonight, I guess that is something else that needs to go into my iPhone calendar

theoldgods wrote:I totally forgot about the chat thing tonight, I guess that is something else that needs to go into my iPhone calendar
I forgot also....

Jake92

I was there around 6:30 along with Teot but he never said anything so I left.

Jake

Yella

Yella

boards of FL wrote:theoldgods recently posed an excellent suggestion: host a live chat session in order to promote the forum. There will be no specific discussion for this first chat session, as it is merely to promote the forum, so anything from global warming, to healthcare, to terrorism may be discussed. Be here Friday, 01/08/10 at 6PM for the live chat session. Hopefully we can get some new members and generate some traffic here so this forum will take hold!

I finally got in, hi, y'all

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

catfriedlegs

Yella wrote:
boards of FL wrote:theoldgods recently posed an excellent suggestion: host a live chat session in order to promote the forum. There will be no specific discussion for this first chat session, as it is merely to promote the forum, so anything from global warming, to healthcare, to terrorism may be discussed. Be here Friday, 01/08/10 at 6PM for the live chat session. Hopefully we can get some new members and generate some traffic here so this forum will take hold!

I finally got in, hi, y'all

Hi Yella, welcome! Glad you made it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum