Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Avatar.... Empty Avatar.... 1/2/2010, 2:52 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

I'm going to see this today at the RAVE. Review soon to follow.

2Avatar.... Empty Re: Avatar.... 1/2/2010, 3:30 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am not too excited about another lets hate humans movie. It's just the elite programming us to accept the great culling they want.

3Avatar.... Empty Re: Avatar.... 1/2/2010, 6:29 pm

I've had several people tell me that this movie isn't the typical video-game/ human blending that I hate so very much in movies, they say that it's much better than that.

Anxious to see your review boards.

I want to see the movie with Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin that's out now- I hear it is hilarious. Probably will go on Monday to that one. I'll write a review after I do, definitely.

4Avatar.... Empty Re: Avatar.... 1/2/2010, 7:12 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

In the theatre now watching previews. Being able to post from my phone is awesome. Could not do this on with the format of the PNJ forum.

5Avatar.... Empty Re: Avatar.... 1/2/2010, 9:55 pm

boards of FL wrote:In the theatre now watching previews. Being able to post from my phone is awesome. Could not do this on with the format of the PNJ forum.

That's cool.

James Cameron's Avatar Movie Interviews

Behind The Scenes Featurette HD

6Avatar.... Empty Re: Avatar.... 1/3/2010, 12:34 am

Admin

Admin

Avatar was excellent! I went into it thinking I was going to be let down due to all the hype that surrounds this film, however, it completely lived up to the hype. It's really hard to think of what I can say about this movie that hasn't already been said. "Visually stunning" gets tossed around quite a bit, but that is honestly the first thing that comes to mind. I was half expecting a weak storyline with amazing special effects, and was actually really impressed with the story.

Also, I saw the 3D version which requires you to wear the glasses. It was a little strange at first, but I basically got used to it after about 10 minutes. Great film. Highly recommended!

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com

7Avatar.... Empty Re: Avatar.... 1/3/2010, 1:43 am

Loved the movie, absolutely hated the 3D crap. That was my first and last 3D movie.

8Avatar.... Empty Re: Avatar.... 1/3/2010, 10:05 pm

I also loved the Avatar movie. It was my first time seeing a 3D movie so I was very worried about feeling sick, as I get motion sickness very easily, but I got use to the 3D mode and enjoyed every bit of it. I liked it so much I plan to go see it again. I would recommend this movie to everyone I know.

I also really want to see the Sherlock Holmes movie. Has anyone seen this one yet?

9Avatar.... Empty Re: Avatar.... 7/9/2010, 11:00 pm

I recently watched it via Netflix.
It was a good Sci-Fi movie, and I enjoyed the story line.
Great special effects, that probably would have been better if I had watched it
at the theatre.
3.5 Stars

10Avatar.... Empty Re: Avatar.... 8/13/2010, 6:51 am

I liked it, but it wasnt as good as I was expecting it to be. I recently watched runnaways, which is about joan jetts life. so if you like her check it out. its sexy.

11Avatar.... Empty Re: Avatar.... 8/13/2010, 11:37 pm

catfriedlegs

Chrissy8 wrote:I liked it, but it wasnt as good as I was expecting it to be. I recently watched runnaways, which is about joan jetts life. so if you like her check it out. its sexy.

LOL That reminds me of when we went to go see Joan Jett when she came to the beach around 1997 or so and I almost got into a fist fight with some woman. And Joan Jett got hit with a plastic water bottle. The good ol' punk rock days. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum