This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

I need more room in my private message box please....

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Guest


Guest
pretty please kiss kiss:)

Admin


Admin
wild_thing wrote:pretty please kiss kiss:)

I checked the admin settings and private messages are already set the max. You will have to do some house cleaning.

View user profile http://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com

Guest


Guest
wild_thing wrote:pretty please kiss kiss:)

Why not just delete the messages that you have already read and if some some reason you want to keep them, just copy and paste them to a word document and save them to your hard drive.

It really isn't hard to figure out how to purge you mailbox, just ask Rick Scott how easy it is.

Guest


Guest
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
wild_thing wrote:pretty please kiss kiss:)

Why not just delete the messages that you have already read and if some some reason you want to keep them, just copy and paste them to a word document and save them to your hard drive.

It really isn't hard to figure out how to purge you mailbox, just ask Rick Scott how easy it is.

LOL! She never thought of that ,did she? She makes Dilbert look like a genius.

Guest


Guest
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
wild_thing wrote:pretty please kiss kiss:)

Why not just delete the messages that you have already read and if some some reason you want to keep them, just copy and paste them to a word document and save them to your hard drive.

It really isn't hard to figure out how to purge you mailbox, just ask Rick Scott how easy it is.

LOL! She never thought of that ,did she? She makes Dilbert look like a genius.



You stupid fucking BITCH!

I thought of it, actually every day I have to empty my inbox.



I'm sick and tired of your following me around to make shitty comments. and acting like I am "not that smart" or "disabled".

let me tell you something you nagging peice of shit. I would put my intelligence up against yours anyday. Matter of a fact, you couldnt even compete.



So... GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Guest


Guest
wild_thing wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
wild_thing wrote:pretty please kiss kiss:)

Why not just delete the messages that you have already read and if some some reason you want to keep them, just copy and paste them to a word document and save them to your hard drive.

It really isn't hard to figure out how to purge you mailbox, just ask Rick Scott how easy it is.

LOL! She never thought of that ,did she? She makes Dilbert look like a genius.



You stupid fucking BITCH!

I thought of it, actually every day I have to empty my inbox.



I'm sick and tired of your following me around to make shitty comments. and acting like I am "not that smart" or "disabled".

let me tell you something you nagging peice of shit. I would put my intelligence up against yours anyday. Matter of a fact, you couldnt even compete.



So... GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Duh! Which way did he go ,George? LOL!

Lets ask ourselves one question.

Who started the name calling here? dreamsgalore. As usual.

And I got slammed for calling her a cunt.

Maybe I'm just a great judge of character.

She sounds like a perfect match for another dimwit that we all know: oddaze.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
ghandi wrote:Lets ask ourselves one question.

Who started the name calling here? dreamsgalore. As usual.

And I got slammed for calling her a cunt.

Maybe I'm just a great judge of character.

She sounds like a perfect match for another dimwit that we all know: oddaze.

Sorry ghandi but I do not know who oddaze is? I've never heard of him or her.

Guest


Guest
ghandi wrote:Lets ask ourselves one question.

Who started the name calling here? dreamsgalore. As usual.

And I got slammed for calling her a cunt.

Maybe I'm just a great judge of character.

She sounds like a perfect match for another dimwit that we all know: oddaze.

You would be wrong as usual. Chrissy butted in on a post not directed to her and called me a smug bitch,said I killed my husband amongst other things. You have to have character to be a judge of one.You have none.

Guest


Guest
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:Lets ask ourselves one question.

Who started the name calling here? dreamsgalore. As usual.

And I got slammed for calling her a cunt.

Maybe I'm just a great judge of character.

She sounds like a perfect match for another dimwit that we all know: oddaze.

You would be wrong as usual. Chrissy butted in on a post not directed to her and called me a smug bitch,said I killed my husband amongst other things. You have to have character to be a judge of one.You have none.

look you stupid gov worker. You came onto this forum and emmdiatly went to work giving me a hard time and belittling me. matterof a fact , most of your post here have been nothing but attacks on me or someone else. You really dont discuss stuff, your just a fucking bitch who likes ot go around trying to make other people feel bad

You suck

Guest


Guest
chrissy8 wrote:
look(Look) you stupid gov worker. You came onto this forum and emmdiatly(immediately) went to work giving me a hard time and belittling me. matterof(Matter of) a fact , most of your post here have been nothing but attacks on me or someone else. You really dont discuss stuff, your(you're) just a fucking bitch who likes ot(to) go around trying to make other people feel bad

You suck

Guest


Guest
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
chrissy8 wrote:
look(Look) you stupid gov worker. You came onto this forum and emmdiatly(immediately) went to work giving me a hard time and belittling me. matterof(Matter of) a fact , most of your post here have been nothing but attacks on me or someone else. You really dont discuss stuff, your(you're) just a fucking bitch who likes ot(to) go around trying to make other people feel bad

You suck



You need to know something and I am going to tell you here.

I PURPOSLY dont use spell check. I purposly dont try my very best at composing post. There is a reason but it is only obvious to a very few.

Have a good day. Keep up the good work on your your post. Your a milestone of accomplishment Very Happy

Guest


Guest
chrissy8 wrote:

You need to know something and I am going to tell you here.

I PURPOSLY dont use spell check. I purposly dont try my very best at composing post. There is a reason but it is only obvious to a very few.

Have a good day. Keep up the good work on your your post. Your a milestone of accomplishment Very Happy

The only thing that you purposely doing what you are doing is make yourself appear more ignorant and stupid. But maybe it not an appearance, maybe it is actually true, you really are that ignorant.

Guest


Guest
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
chrissy8 wrote:

You need to know something and I am going to tell you here.

I PURPOSLY dont use spell check. I purposly dont try my very best at composing post. There is a reason but it is only obvious to a very few.

Have a good day. Keep up the good work on your your post. Your a milestone of accomplishment Very Happy

The only thing that you purposely doing what you are doing is make yourself appear more ignorant and stupid. But maybe it not an appearance, maybe it is actually true, you really are that ignorant.

Yes, thats it.

bitter isnt a good color for a man BTW

Guest


Guest
chrissy8 wrote:
Yes, thats it.

bitter isnt a good color for a man BTW

Who's bitter? If you want to go through life making yourself look like a moron, then knock yourself out, but do not expect me to relent.

Guest


Guest
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
chrissy8 wrote:
Yes, thats it.

bitter isnt a good color for a man BTW

Who's bitter? If you want to go through life making yourself look like a moron, then knock yourself out, but do not expect me to relent.

moron, stupid, low IQ, retard, disabled, blah blah blah

Guest


Guest
moron with a low IQ wrote:

moron, stupid, low IQ, retard, disabled, blah blah blah


No bitterness, just calling it like I see it.

Guest


Guest
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
moron with a low IQ wrote:

moron, stupid, low IQ, retard, disabled, blah blah blah


No bitterness, just calling it like I see it.

Im just glad I could be a good beating box for so many.



oh and hey, forget about the extra room for my inbox. problem solved

Guest


Guest
moron with a low IQ wrote:

Im just glad I could be a good beating box for so many.



oh and hey, forget about the extra room for my inbox. problem solved

Good because there is nothing I could have done for you anyway other than to advise you to delete some of the stuff you had archived.

Guest


Guest
moron with a low IQ wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:Lets ask ourselves one question.

Who started the name calling here? dreamsgalore. As usual.

And I got slammed for calling her a cunt.

Maybe I'm just a great judge of character.

She sounds like a perfect match for another dimwit that we all know: oddaze.

You would be wrong as usual. Chrissy butted in on a post not directed to her and called me a smug bitch,said I killed my husband amongst other things. You have to have character to be a judge of one.You have none.

look you stupid gov worker. You came onto this forum and emmdiatly went to work giving me a hard time and belittling me. matterof a fact , most of your post here have been nothing but attacks on me or someone else. You really dont discuss stuff, your just a fucking bitch who likes ot go around trying to make other people feel bad

You suck

All anyone has to do is go read the threads and see what's true. You've done quite a bit of your share in attacking other people too besides using foul language and posting trashy stuff thinking you're being cute or clever.You don't know how to be appropriate at all.I do believe you're bipolar though as you have no insight into your behavior. Your grandiose comments are also an indicator. Get some help.You need to be on medication. You'll likely blow your new job, if you don't.

Dreamsglore wrote:
moron with a low IQ wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:Lets ask ourselves one question.

Who started the name calling here? dreamsgalore. As usual.

And I got slammed for calling her a cunt.

Maybe I'm just a great judge of character.

She sounds like a perfect match for another dimwit that we all know: oddaze.

You would be wrong as usual. Chrissy butted in on a post not directed to her and called me a smug bitch,said I killed my husband amongst other things. You have to have character to be a judge of one.You have none.

look you stupid gov worker. You came onto this forum and emmdiatly went to work giving me a hard time and belittling me. matterof a fact , most of your post here have been nothing but attacks on me or someone else. You really dont discuss stuff, your just a fucking bitch who likes ot go around trying to make other people feel bad

You suck

All anyone has to do is go read the threads and see what's true. You've done quite a bit of your share in attacking other people too besides using foul language and posting trashy stuff thinking you're being cute or clever.You don't know how to be appropriate at all.I do believe you're bipolar though as you have no insight into your behavior. Your grandiose comments are also an indicator. Get some help.You need to be on medication. You'll likely blow your new job, if you don't.

You may be onto something with the bi polar issue dreams. I have seen chrissy on here posting well thought out articulate responses one day with absolutely no venom and then the next day post the most vile, vulgar stuff. If she is bi polar maybe we should give her the benefit of the doubt and cut her some slack, understanding that it is not her fault for the ugliness.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum