Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this really the cure for aids?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFJOE74408020110505

No. The thinking is, having sex with a young virgin, will cure aids. Untold number of babies have been raped over the years. Last I heard, Abstinence was the only preventive cure.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ASK Magic Johnson what cures aids..seems his Johnson is still greenside up. Basketball Basketball

ghandi wrote:http://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFJOE74408020110505

NO, and dont look for one soon. although they do have something that either came out recently or soon to go to trials for a cure. Personally they need to spend on the money on prevention. This is one time I will advocate for a vaccine.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I'd rather they work on a desease that effects everyone, like a cure for the hangnail. Not aids. aids is something that you choose to get. The moment some low IQ dummy chose to have sex without a condom, they chose to get aids.

ghandi wrote:I'd rather they work on a desease that effects everyone, like a cure for the hangnail. Not aids. aids is something that you choose to get. The moment some low IQ dummy chose to have sex without a condom, they chose to get aids.

Do babies that come from AIDS moms choose?

Does the husband or wife of a cheatin spouse, choose? because you wouldnt wear a condom with your wife would you? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<^^^^ BIG CATAGORY^^^^^ Big problem

Does the healthcare worker who gets exposure choose?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

MORMAL people that get married require a blood test. I know I did.

wild_thing wrote:
ghandi wrote:I'd rather they work on a desease that effects everyone, like a cure for the hangnail. Not aids. aids is something that you choose to get. The moment some low IQ dummy chose to have sex without a condom, they chose to get aids.

Do babies that come from AIDS moms choose?

Does the husband or wife of a cheatin spouse, choose? because you wouldnt wear a condom with your wife would you? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<^^^^ BIG CATAGORY^^^^^ Big problem

Does the healthcare worker who gets exposure choose?

I didn't know AIDS tests were normal for pre-wedding exams. They weren't when this old man got married. You learn something new every day... huh.

What about people like Arthur Ashe, the professional tennis player that died from an AIDS infection from a blood transfusion?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

one in a million for a NORMAL non gay, non drug user to get aids so why waste so much money on it?

Let the gays and the drug addicts and one tennis player fund the research for aids. There are more imortant things to cure. Like cancer, baldness, hang nails.........................No I'm not bald but I have had a hangnail and they really hurt. I didn't stick anything where it doesn't belong to get my hangnail so I consider it a non-chosen desease or ailment.

Yomama wrote:
ghandi wrote:

I didn't know AIDS tests were normal for pre-wedding exams. They weren't when this old man got married. You learn something new every day... huh.

What about people like Arthur Ashe, the professional tennis player that died from an AIDS infection from a blood transfusion?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum