Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Honey Badger can't stay away from smoking dope.....or dealing now....

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mathieu-among-4-ex-lsu-230503674--ncaaf.html

If you want to argue that pot is not addictive, then you are ignoring this kid's issues. Like Ricky Williams of Saints and Dolphins fame, he just pissed away MILLIONS of dollars in salary and endorsements all because POT is sooooooo important to him.

So much for getting drafted or even trying to get back on the LSU team. The last thing Les Miles needs is a failed, non-rehabilitated, dope smoker.

Pot is the drug of "I don't care." Pot makes you egocentric much like a bipolar person acts on a routine basis.

Ricky and this kid could have made enough money to buy a dope plantation after retirement in a country that would welcome them because of their lax dope laws. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........

There was once a kid from Pine Forest back in the early 80s (1980 to be exact) who fell into the same trap. He was the 13th overall pick of the Phillies. This kid was good enough to make Darren Daulton sit out of games because he was such a stud. Daulton played only when this other local player didn't care about playing. The rest of the time Daulton sat on the bench. Daulton was a darn good player. I wonder how good this guy could have been IF he would not have started smoking dope? He has admitted to me and others that this was his downfall. POT is at least a drug that is psychologically addictive. For anyone to piss away an opprortunity to make yourself and your loved ones financially stable for life.....well, that is ADDICTION at its finest.

Pacedog, have you ever smoked pot?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Pot is the most addictive substance known to man. I've seen people literally crawling through back alleys looking through garbage cans desperately trying to find one tiny bit of pot to feed their addiction. I once saw a man in a crazed lunatic rage wanting to killing anything in sight. I asked him "what's wrong with you?". He said I desperately need pot and if I don't get it I'm gonna kill you too. And then he started foaming at the mouth.

Last edited by Bob on 10/26/2012, 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

PD, I for one cannot agree with you assumption that pot is addictive. I can relate to my personal experience with it. I am currently in my 60s and have been smoking pot since I was in high school. There were time when I would get high for days at a time and then go months without ever touching the stuff again. Still to this day I occasionally partake of it, but i no longer binge on it. My wife will occasionally get high along with me and neither one of us are addicted. A person that is addicted cannot survive without their addiction. Like I said, my wife and I go months and months without smoking any pot at all.

It is no more addictive than alcohol and a hell of a lot safer.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:PD, I for one cannot agree with you assumption that pot is addictive. I can relate to my personal experience with it. I am currently in my 60s and have been smoking pot since I was in high school. There were time when I would get high for days at a time and then go months without ever touching the stuff again. Still to this day I occasionally partake of it, but i no longer binge on it. My wife will occasionally get high along with me and neither one of us are addicted. A person that is addicted cannot survive without their addiction. Like I said, my wife and I go months and months without smoking any pot at all.

It is no more addictive than alcohol and a hell of a lot safer.
Save your breath. There's not a snowball's chance he's ever gonna believe a word of that. He's made up his mind that "Reefer Madness" is a realistic documentary and his mind will never change.
There are millions and millions like him. When they're gone is when it will change but not before.

Bob wrote:
Save your breath. There's not a snowball's chance he's ever gonna believe a word of that. He's made up his mind that "Reefer Madness" is a realistic documentary and his mind will never change.
There are millions and millions like him. When they're gone is when it will change but not before.

Yeah I know, but I just love to rattle his cage.

boards of FL

boards of FL

The real tragedy here is that pot is illegal. This athlete should still be starting at LSU, but because of a completely irrational law his future is now in jeopardy.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:The real tragedy here is that pot is illegal. This athlete should still be starting at LSU, but because of a completely irrational law his future is now in jeopardy.
That's exactly what was going through my mind as I was reading that diatribe.

boards of FL wrote:The real tragedy here is that pot is illegal. This athlete should still be starting at LSU, but because of a completely irrational law his future is now in jeopardy.

True!

Yella

Yella

[quote="Bob"]Pot is the most addictive substance known to man. I've seen people literally crawling through back alleys looking through garbage cans desperately trying to find one tiny bit of pot to feed their addiction. I once saw a man in a crazed lunatic rage wanting to killing anything in sight. I asked him "what's wrong with you?". He said I desperately need pot and if I don't get it I'm gonna kill you too. And then he started foaming at the mouth.
[/quote

LOL. But this is not funny. In an article produced by Fox News I read that every single crime ever committed was the result of smoking pot. I wouldn't touch that stuff with a ten-foot roach clip. It went on to say that every person ever committed to an insane asylum had been smoking pot. The last straw was finding out that every Democrat or liberal minded person was a pot fiend and that is why the world is totally screwed up. Fox News also stated that pot was brought here to us to ruin our minds by aliens from deep outer space so they could take over and eat our brains because pot makes them extra tasty.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

If pot was so addictive, how come... after smoking multiple times a day, I quit for over 25 years? Now that I am not raising children, making executive decisions, making maps for electric utilities, cities, or the military, there is no impediment for me to deny myself of the pleasure.

Wisdom that only comes with age dictates that everything must be done in moderation.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:

Wisdom that only comes with age dictates that everything must be done in moderation.
That's the motto I live by. All things in moderation.

Although I believe that pot should be decriminalized, it is still a drug and should be regulated similar to the sale of alcohol.

The Honey Badger is an idiot for not quitting. He had so much going for him and could have earned millions. His actions reflect a lack of commitment to his team and it is a hell of a waste...

Bob wrote:
Yomama wrote:

That's the motto I live by. All things in moderation.

Now THAT'S a good one, Bob.

Honey Badger can't stay away from smoking dope.....or dealing now.... Nowtha10

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I thought you'd like that one. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually I've always aspired to live by the same rules as my hero and mentor. Keith Richards.

Bob wrote:Actually I've always aspired to live by the same rules as my hero and mentor. Keith Richards.

It is a little-known fact that Keith Richards is a zombie. He just hasn't been buried yet.

Honey Badger can't stay away from smoking dope.....or dealing now.... Keithr10

knothead

knothead

Have any of you ever known of stoners in a bar fight? Just sayin . . . .

Richard Pryor said he had smoked pot for 15 years and he was not addicted.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

knothead wrote:Have any of you ever known of stoners in a bar fight?
Not even once.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:
Not even once.

I have been stoned in a bar a time or two and have sometimes fought over who was gonna pay the tab.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:
Bob wrote:
Not even once.

I have been stoned in a bar a time or two and have sometimes fought over who was gonna pay the tab.
And it's the stoner who is always wanting to pick up the tab. And the drinker who always wants to beat out of the tab.
The stoner gives better tips too.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Also there's no hangover with pot.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:Also there's no hangover with pot.

Leonardo DaVinci, Pythagoras, Einstein, Stephen Hawking,The builder of Cheops Pyramid, Isaac Newton, Alexander the Great, Caesar, Alfred E, Newman, Roy Rogers, John Wayne, Michaelangelo, and Wolgang Puck were all serious pot smokers.

Oops! I almost forgot Horace Greeley who said, "Go toke,young man."

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella, you and I both can vouch for Wolfgang Puck being a pothead after we tried to figure out the thermostat on his deep fryer. I'm still reading the manual today and I still aint got it figured out yet.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's a 17 minute video on it with Wolfgang hisself splainin it. I hope that will do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgF_OPPDQxE

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum