Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill Maher - another secret Romney tape

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Is this your attempt at humor or are you trying to make a failed presidency look good?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Floridatexan wrote:
Pretty funny! We haven't watched this program yet, it is recorded.

Romney has some very outdated ideas about women, that's for sure.

2seaoat

No.....you cannot make Obama's domestic policies look good no matter how much whipped cream you put on it......but the question is Mitt Romney good for America? The answer is a resounding no. Is Mitt Romney good for woman? I can only let my wife and daughter answer that, and my wife and daughter have never voted for a Democrat.......never.....they will not join me in voting for Johnson.....they are voting for Obama.....because in their eyes ......this attempt at humor is very close to the truth.

My daughter is going to soon be in charge of domestic violence prosecutors and she sees every day the struggles of woman who have been thrown from the middle class into poverty and violence. Where a clerical job at some retail store is the only option.......no the humor of the Bill Mahr piece is that some people do look at woman in a way that would take them back to that table.....where a man would be telling them they are accessories.....unimportant. Sure Obama has made some serious mistakes, but Mitt Romney is no solution for America.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:Is this your attempt at humor or are you trying to make a failed presidency look good?

It was funny. . . and you're obviously too dense to get it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum