Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama has driven up prices at the gun show

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I just left there 15 minutes ago and guess what? I had a quote from Jays on a Gen 4 GLock 17 in August for $539 before taxes and fees. Now that same gun is $699.

Ahole Obama.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I just left there 15 minutes ago and guess what? I had a quote from Jays on a Gen 4 GLock 17 in August for $539 before taxes and fees. Now that same gun is $699.

Ahole Obama.

Have you tried Buds Gun Shop? They sell that same gun for $635.00. I have bought all my guns from them. They sell both new and used and I bought a used Glock 17 Gen 4 for $402.00 with case and 2 magazines. The gun was in remarkable condition you would have never known it was used.

However I am reluctant to blame the increase in costs on Obama or any other president. As far as I'm concerned it is just the cost of doing business.

Where's the gun show?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I just left there 15 minutes ago and guess what? I had a quote from Jays on a Gen 4 GLock 17 in August for $539 before taxes and fees. Now that same gun is $699.

Ahole Obama.

Maybe it is not Obama but gun nuts driving the price up. You know, supply and DEMAND?

othershoe1030 wrote:

Ahole Obama.

Maybe it is not Obama but gun nuts driving the price up. You know, supply and DEMAND?

actually much like the economy, just the mear fact of obama's radical toughts and policies have driven up everything.

I cant wait till we get rid of him. he's killing the country off.

Lurch wrote:Where's the gun show?

That's what I would like to know. First his title says gun shows but then he mentions Jay's Guns which of course is not a gun show.

Gun shows are for people who don't know what they want and can see a large selection.. If you know what you're lookin for go to Academy..It lists for $529..

Lurch wrote:Gun shows are for people who don't know what they want and can see a large selection.. If you know what you're lookin for go to Academy..It lists for $529..

I still like Buds Gun Shop.

Last edited by Ghost_Rider1 on 10/21/2012, 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.academy.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogSearch?Rc=100&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&storeId=10151&N=39632023+4294961477

Lurch wrote:Gun shows are for people who don't know what they want and can see a large selection.. If you know what you're lookin for go to Academy..It lists for $529..

That is the Glock 17 Standard, not the Glock 17 Gen 4.

no stress

no stress

Not startin' shit but I hate Glocks. By the way, I think shoe was right. Supply and demand. Ruger last year celebrated a milestone by manufacturing its millionth handgun in one year around December. This year they did it once more but in September. Around the country gun manufacturers are putting on extra shifts to make those weapons that everyone is clamoring for. Now, since in the last debate Obama clearly stated that if re-elected he would try to reinstate the assault weapons ban, you can expect that DPMS sporticle to go from 620.00 with a few extras on it to 899.00 to a thousand bare bones. I think the gun manufactures are lovin some Obama.

I've owned a Glock since they first came out and never had a problem with them.. I started with the G17/9mm and ended up with the G27/.40..I've had the .40 16 yrs..

Santa Rosa auditorium

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Santa Rosa auditorium

Certainly wasn't very well advertised.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Academy has the new breakdown Ruger 10/22 rifle for $319 but they sell out of them very quickly...

Oh sure the "supply and demand" idea...there wouldn't be a DEMAND as much as there is right now if people didn't think Obama was going to try and dry up the supply if he is reelected.

Where is Bud's Gun Shop?

I have also been looking at an H&K .45 ACP. It's the same as the SEALS carry.

The funniest thing I saw was a H&K MP5A5 that was a LR .22 caliber. It looked great until you realize that it shoots pretty much peas....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum