Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proving once again the republican way of giving to charity, Romney pledges salary to charity

+4
PBulldog2
stormwatch89
Margin Call
no stress
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:well actually no.....the test was copied to give the range of behaviors. I happen to believe it is making some people uncomfortable because a lay person can begin questioning Mitten's behavior. Charitable giving is also very much into the profile where the show is so important.....now what do you think Mitten did with his Sensata stock.....he donated it to a charitable trust....which guess what.....he controls. Did he give it to United Way....nope.....he gave it to a charity he controls. Now, what does this indicate.....again......and again. The man is a sociopath. The reason this condition was brought up because it is very relevant as it relates to the act of being seen giving.....being charitable.....it is all part of the same profile.

Oh, by the way.....I voted for George Bush both times, and I voted for John McCain, and if you were paying attention in 2008, I was called a Neo con....so I am not bringing these subjects up because I am against the party....I am against bad people and bad policy.......Mitt Romney is a bad person, and that is not a conclusion found on an internet test.....it is simple common sense and honesty.

Well, at least you are back on topic, albeit now bitching about the manner in which he GAVE his money to charity. By the way, I severely fell back on my contributions to United Way about ten years ago when the National CEO was caught giving his young girlfriend the company credit card so she could go on lavish shopping sprees. You want to throw your money to shit like that then have at it.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:No my friend.....people running for president have not been pathological liars. In every election there have been slips in facts, or distortions which favor the candidate......but never in modern history has a candidate so consistently lied in a primary and a general election as Mitt Romney has done over the last year and a half. I do not have to be anyone to have my words ring true. I could be a street person living under the overpass on Avalon and 10......but if my words are true and accurate, they can stand on their own merits.

You can attack me personally, and it is a silly waste of energy because I am a ghost.....but my words.....my grasp of the facts.....and my understanding of concepts will be demonstrated in real time anybody wants to wake me up under the bridge.....but to deny that Mitt Romney is the most consistent liar in presidential history does not take a PHD in history.....it does not take somebody being a die hard democrat.....it does not take a person with a personal agenda.....it simply takes intelligence.

To suggest that President Obama has not lied would be naive. To suggest that John McCain has not lied would be naive. To suggest that President Bush has not lied would be naive. To suggest that John Kerry has not lied would be naive. To suggest that Al Gore has not lied would be naive. To suggest that Bill Clinton has not lied would be naive. To suggest that Bob Dole has not lied would be naive. To suggest that George Bush Sr. has not lied would be naive.

TO SUGGEST THAT MITT ROMNEY HAS TOLD MORE WHOPPERS THAN ALL OF THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES IN THE LAST 20 YEARS.....THAT WOULD BE A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Then it should be easy for you to prove that "fact".

knothead wrote:
Rogue wrote:
knothead wrote:
Rogue wrote:
alecto wrote:I see it a little diffrent

1) Do they have problems sustaining stable relationships, personally and in business?

Romney = not at all
Obama = not at all

2) Do they frequently manipulate others to achieve selfish goals, with no consideration of the effects on those manipulated?

Romney = partially
Obama = fully

3) Are they cavalier about the truth, and capable of telling lies to your face?

Romney = fully
Obama = fully

4) Do they have an air of self-importance, regardless of their true standing in society?

Romney = partially
Obama = fully

5) Have they no apparent sense of remorse, shame or guilt?

Romney = partially
Obama = fully

6) Is their charm superficial, and capable of being switched on to suit immediate ends?

Romney = partially
Obama = fully

7) Are they easily bored and demand constant stimulation?

Would like to know how seaoat figured this one out!!!

Cool Are their displays of human emotion unconvincing?

Romney = partially
Obama = partially

9) Do they enjoy taking risks, and acting on reckless impulse?

Romney = fully
Obama = fully

10) Are they quick to blame others for their mistakes?

Romney = not at all
Obama = fully

11) As teenagers, did they resent authority, play truant and/or steal?

12) Do they have no qualms about sponging off others?

Romney = not at all
Obama = fully

13) Are they quick to lose their temper?

Romney = not at all
Obama = fully

14) Are they sexually promiscuous?

15) Do they have a belligerent, bullying manner?

Romney = not at all
Obama = fully

16) Are they unrealistic about their long-term aims?

Romney = fully
Obama = fully

17) Do they lack any ability to empathise with others?

Romney = not at all
Obama = fully

18) Would you regard them as essentially irresponsible?

Romney = not at all
Obama = fully

Total Score

Romney = 11
Obama = 27

EXCELLENT!!!!! Thank you for taking the time to answer and post this. It clearly shows the truth.

Very scientific evaluation . . . . . . NOT!

I think it was just as scientific as seaoat using it. Do you not agree?

No I do not agree. It is not a devaluation of alecto's post but having read numerous analysis by seaoat and having information on his extensive business experience, education and background I place more credibility in seaoat's analysis.

well then, youre just another damn nut case then. if you choose to hold his OPINION up as a scientific fact regarding his answers to that test, and then not others that clearly just means your bias.

seaoat is NOT qualified to render a phsycological exam i dont cae how much you value his maniacal rants.

Rogue wrote:
knothead wrote:
Rogue wrote:
knothead wrote:
Rogue wrote:

1) Do they have problems sustaining stable relationships, personally and in business?

Romney = not at all
Obama = not at all

2) Do they frequently manipulate others to achieve selfish goals, with no consideration of the effects on those manipulated?

Romney = partially
Obama = fully

Romney = fully
Obama = fully

4) Do they have an air of self-importance, regardless of their true standing in society?

Romney = partially
Obama = fully

Romney = partially
Obama = fully

6) Is their charm superficial, and capable of being switched on to suit immediate ends?

Romney = partially
Obama = fully

Romney = partially
Obama = partially

Romney = fully
Obama = fully

Romney = not at all
Obama = fully

Romney = not at all
Obama = fully

Romney = not at all
Obama = fully

Romney = not at all
Obama = fully

Romney = fully
Obama = fully

Romney = not at all
Obama = fully

Romney = not at all
Obama = fully

Total Score

Romney = 11
Obama = 27

EXCELLENT!!!!! Thank you for taking the time to answer and post this. It clearly shows the truth.

No I do not agree. It is not a devaluation of alecto's post but having read numerous analysis by seaoat and having information on his extensive business experience, education and background I place more credibility in seaoat's analysis.

well then, youre just another damn nut case then. if you choose to hold his OPINION up as a scientific fact regarding his answers to that test, and then not others that clearly just means your bias.

seaoat is NOT qualified to render a phsycological exam i dont cae how much you value his maniacal rants.

And neither are you. You can't even spell psychological.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
knothead wrote:
Rogue wrote:
knothead wrote:
Rogue wrote:

Romney = not at all
Obama = not at all

Romney = partially
Obama = fully

Romney = fully
Obama = fully

Romney = partially
Obama = fully

Romney = partially
Obama = fully

Romney = partially
Obama = fully

Romney = partially
Obama = partially

Romney = fully
Obama = fully

Romney = not at all
Obama = fully

Romney = not at all
Obama = fully

Romney = not at all
Obama = fully

Romney = not at all
Obama = fully

Romney = fully
Obama = fully

Romney = not at all
Obama = fully

Romney = not at all
Obama = fully

Total Score

Romney = 11
Obama = 27

And neither are you. You can't even spell psychological.

I never said I was. He is the one who goes around saying romney is a sociopath, and then tosses this test out here as proof LOLOLOLOLOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum