Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why can't Escambia County get and keep an honest Administrator?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

It is the chicken or egg debate......is every administrator dirty or pawn of special interests.....or do honest men become dirty by coming into contact with local politics?

There are very slick private interests in Pcola... and the established causes are even stronger.

I don't think an arbiter can remain honest... much less loyal in that town. I've lost friends in local politics there.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

I haven't kept track of him as local politics in Escambia County nauseate me.

Was he any good? Forgive the ignorance.

When they were doing the search for a county administrator, I was in favor of making Larry Newsome the permanent administrator and am also again this time. There is absolutely no reason to spend all that money to do a nationwide search when we have a man that is more than qualified to run this county. Since I know Larry personally, I may be a bit biased in my opinion, but I still would like to see his get the job permanently.

No, I do not believe that there was anything wrong with Randy Oliver's leadership in the county, this was more about the GOB syndrome than it was about his effectiveness.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

We also need to fire all Commissioners. They are worthless. We did better with the ones Jeb appointed for us after most of the were fired in the wake of WD Childer's scandals.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

no stress

no stress

We had an honest administrator. We had dishonest commissioners though. Notice that when Kevin White was neutral to the issue wilson and valantino didnt have the votes to get rid of the administrator, then mysteriously White was dropped from the equine center hiring suit and bingo white is now the third vote and the administrator is fired. Escambia politics at its finest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum