Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh boy now I'm really confused.

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TittyMan wrote:and it gets even stranger. because the only way that would ever make any sense is for yelladawg to know that wild_thing and chrissy are one in the same person. But if you read wild_thing's words in all his posts, and then you read chrissy's words in all her posts, there aint no way in hell that one person wrote both poster's words.
They are different as night and day. The only possible way that could be is if this person (chrissy/wild_thing) is the most talented writer I have ever read. And I don't know how that could be because if so, that person could be making millions writing professionally.

I know Yella. Well, we have spent evenings at Bob's several times, drinking and eating. I don't know about Crissy. Never met her. I never thought that they could be one and the same.

Tata for now. I gotta go.

Yomama wrote:
TittyMan wrote:and it gets even stranger. because the only way that would ever make any sense is for yelladawg to know that wild_thing and chrissy are one in the same person. But if you read wild_thing's words in all his posts, and then you read chrissy's words in all her posts, there aint no way in hell that one person wrote both poster's words.
They are different as night and day. The only possible way that could be is if this person (chrissy/wild_thing) is the most talented writer I have ever read. And I don't know how that could be because if so, that person could be making millions writing professionally.

I know Yella. Well, we have spent evenings at Bob's several times, drinking and eating. I don't know about Crissy. Never met her. I never thought that they could be one and the same.

I know for a fact that yella isn't Chrissy. I know someone who has met and talked with Chrissy. And unless yella has some disguises that even Hollywood would be envious of, the description I have of Chrissy is a whole lot different than yella. LMAO

Buttman wrote:
wildthing wrote:

I doubt anybody here could successfully imitate chrissy except for herself.

I'll accept that, yella. And that's what's confusing me. But the thing is, how can wild_thing get quoted and the quote have the name "chrissy8" on it?
I've never seen anything like that before, have you? Doesn't it seem odd to you that wild_thing is the one doing the posting but it's chrissy8 you're replying to?
How about this?

Notice this two quotes were not written by either of those persons. one was TittyMan and the other was Yella.

The quoted post can be edited by anyone, even the content, the original post cannot be edited by someone else. Matter of fact I can take any post you make and completely change the context of it, however your original post will remain as you posted it.

ha ha ha Razz

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Eric,

mystery solved. Remember the list of forums when we got here had Chrissy8 being the moderator of the "youtube forum"?
Now the name of the moderator on that forum is wild_thing.
So due to some eccentricity in the forum software, although Chrissy8 changed her username to wild_thing, it still is quoting the wild_thing posts as Chrissy8.

Now I'm really shocked. I thought wild_thing was a man using all those obscenities in your thread, Eric. But now we see that not only is it a woman which is bad enough, but it's actually a homosexual woman who let fly with the homophobic comments in that thread. That one is really hard to figure.

These comments I mean...

no one planted a fucking thing in my mind, yours, maybe?

I see the stoooopid shit that gets played in here and there

I get bashed from this group of people for being 12 and retarded, but yet you motherfuckers get a free ride.

really fag ass and fag ass freind

the topic always has to be about your fiucking drama queen shit

go get ya daddy preist to fuck you today

IM getting very bored with your ass flabbin flabery lips

do you actua;lly have ANY other interest in anything other than politics and dicks?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way Chrissy8/wild_thing. If according to you I'm the drama queen and attention whore around here, I wonder how it is that I'm not the ONE forum member who wants to have his own forum to moderate?

I'll now brace myself in the chair and await the next string of catholic bashing and vulgar homophobic profanity. lol

ButtMan wrote:By the way Chrissy8/wild_thing. If according to you I'm the drama queen and attention whore around here, I wonder how it is that I'm not the ONE forum member who wants to have his own forum to moderate?

I'll now brace myself in the chair and await the next string of catholic bashing and vulgar homophobic profanity. lol

you are a drama queen. everybody knows it. you are a asttention whore, everybody knows it. and you know what, i dont dislike all of it. i enjoy reading lots of your rants. so relax, its only the occasional time when you may step on my toe that you hear my scorn.

i see you started a thread about not using profanity LOL that should get you some good points with the high and mighty crowd huh brown noser....lmao Very Happy

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

wild_thing wrote:i enjoy reading lots of your rants.
Thankyou, wild chrissy. I enjoy reading you and Ghandi too. I like strong women and you and Ghandi are two of the most hardass women I've ever come across. Turns me on.

ButtMan wrote:
wild_thing wrote:i enjoy reading lots of your rants.
Thankyou, wild chrissy. I enjoy reading you and Ghandi too. I like strong women and you and Ghandi are two of the most hardass women I've ever come across. Turns me on.

Glad I could turn you on , you old pervert. I love you

Im sorry for cussin yall out. but when you mess with peoples heads so much ya gotta know sometimes people get fed up and they blast ya. Happens to me too.

Lets all see if we can be somewhat reasonable and try to have the good things we wanted for PNJ over here with the freedom of expression and no more deleted post drama. lets see if we can maybe start to enjoy each other more.

dont get me wrong, we still need a little drama. so feel free to create some, because if you dont. I will. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum