Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Romney is an Asshole!!!

+5
Markle
Nekochan
TEOTWAWKI
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Romney is an Asshole!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Romney is an Asshole!!! 10/16/2012, 11:05 pm

knothead wrote:Candy Crowley did a great job. Romney got caught on the 47% issue and took one on the chin. Obama won clearly.

Even Charles krathammer said Obama won.

27Romney is an Asshole!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Romney is an Asshole!!! 10/16/2012, 11:06 pm

knothead wrote:
alecto wrote:Honestly if I had to call it I would declare it a draw. Each man was equally rude (if you will), equally aggressive, equally confrontational, equally cutting each other off. Was a good debate.

alecto, It was a good debate but I must say that Romney got the short end of the struggle but it was a good debate. Romney was called out on coal as he wanted to close a plant in MA saying 'this mine kills' is just an example of the points made.

Romney got caught a few times looking like an a hole.LOL!

28Romney is an Asshole!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Romney is an Asshole!!! 10/16/2012, 11:09 pm

knothead

knothead

CBS Flash Poll:

37% say Obama won
30% say Romney won
33% say it was a tie

29Romney is an Asshole!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Romney is an Asshole!!! 10/16/2012, 11:25 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Rogue wrote:obma kept braking in and trying to have the last word. obama is an asshole but he still didnt win. HA!

You weren't watching it then... Romney initiated the interrupting and going over time. The President responded in kind. You fight fire with fire. Obama had no choice but to lower the bar as far as Romney did. Romney is a man who has no rules. A President who has no rules is a very dangerous man. Romney is a power-mad, narcissistic jerk--the presidency would certainly go to his head if he was elected, and we would have a dictator, not a president. I don't think we need someone like Romney in charge of the nuclear launch codes--he might on a whim decide to launch missiles at some country.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

30Romney is an Asshole!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Romney is an Asshole!!! 10/17/2012, 12:21 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

LOL, yet Obama still managed to get 4 minutes more than Romney!

31Romney is an Asshole!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Romney is an Asshole!!! 10/17/2012, 12:26 am

Nekochan wrote:LOL, yet Obama still managed to get 4 minutes more than Romney!

how much does four minutes of prime time propaganda cost?

32Romney is an Asshole!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Romney is an Asshole!!! 10/17/2012, 9:46 am

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:
Nekochan wrote:LOL, yet Obama still managed to get 4 minutes more than Romney!

how much does four minutes of prime time propaganda cost?

Perhaps that question should be submitted to the Super Pacs as they are the experts.

33Romney is an Asshole!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Romney is an Asshole!!! 10/18/2012, 1:35 am

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:CBS Flash Poll:

37% say Obama won
30% say Romney won
33% say it was a tie

You left off the 4% error margin which leaves it a dead tie between all three.

They should have included Candy Crowley since she was on stage as the second Progressive running interference for President Barack Hussein Obama.

34Romney is an Asshole!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Romney is an Asshole!!! 10/18/2012, 11:05 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:CBS Flash Poll:

37% say Obama won
30% say Romney won
33% say it was a tie

You left off the 4% error margin which leaves it a dead tie between all three.

They should have included Candy Crowley since she was on stage as the second Progressive running interference for President Barack Hussein Obama.

Yeah, right, you right-wing hack. Obama carried the day; Romney looked more and more like what he is...a spoiled, entitled brat loser.

35Romney is an Asshole!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Romney is an Asshole!!! 10/18/2012, 11:45 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Z and FT seem to be very nervous about the election. Twisted Evil

36Romney is an Asshole!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Romney is an Asshole!!! 10/18/2012, 11:46 am

no stress

no stress

Dick Morris: Obama's Dirty Obamacare Trick

5/9/12

Obamacare was set to make huge cuts to Medicare Advantage a few weeks before the election. Knowing this would be political suicide to occur before the election, Obama postponed it to a few weeks after the election.

As many as 12 million seniors use Medicare Advantage.

Obama wants to fool a bunch of seniors in allowing them to go to the polls in 2012 not realizing that they will be receiving a letter indicating cuts to their plans a few weeks after the Election.

Dick Morris:

"One of the most cynical, dirty, reprehensible political moves was made by Barack Obama just a few days ago. When he passed Obamacare, he included $500 Bn of cuts in Medicare. Jammed it through ... But the cut would come three weeks before Election day. So Obama has passed an $8.3 Bn appropriation to extend that program for 4 or 5 weeks to get it passed Election day so the notices don't go out until after the Senior Citizens have voted and then they'll be cut. Isn't that unbelievably cynical? "

Sheridanbucket from Youtube commented this:

"The GOP needs to keep these facts in the news cycle, from now until Election Day, and not assume that ALL Seniors are well informed voters.
Read more at http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/20120509001-obamacare-trick.html#YwYPO9XG3QtqUJtT.99

37Romney is an Asshole!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Romney is an Asshole!!! 10/18/2012, 11:49 am

no stress

no stress

If BS were a motor fuel, we'd all be playing Obama audios while driving. During the second presidential debate, Obama claimed that America is "drilling more on public lands than in the previous administration and the previous president was an oil man." Using Department of the Interior Bureau of Land Management information, the Washington Examiner's Conn Carroll has done the due diligence:

In 2008 under President Bush, there were a total of 55,085 oil and gas leases in effect on federal land. In 2011 under Obama, there were just 49,174, a decrease of 11 percent.

In 2008 under Bush, there were 47.2 million acres of federal land under lease. In 2011 under Obama, there were just 38.5 million, a decrease of 19 percent.

In 2008 under Bush, the federal government approved 6,617 oil and gas permits. In 2011 under Obama, the federal government approved just 4,244 permits, a decrease of 36 percent.

The decrease in oil and gas leases, acres, and permits under Obama has led to a decrease in oil and gas production on federal land. According to the Energy Information Administration, in 2010, 726 million barrels of oil were produced on federal land. In 2011, just 626 billion barrels were produced, a decrease of 14 percent. In 2010, 5,166 billion cubic feet of natural gas were produced on federal land. In 2011, just 4,609 billion cubic feet were produced, a decrease of 11 percent.

Ignorant or dishonest? Either way, America can do better.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/10/never_let_a_good_gas_price_crisis_go_to_waste.html#ixzz29fMkfG23

38Romney is an Asshole!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Romney is an Asshole!!! 10/18/2012, 5:34 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

I prefer that asshole Romney over that freaking asshole Obama. Just sayin.

39Romney is an Asshole!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Romney is an Asshole!!! 10/18/2012, 6:22 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Joanimaroni wrote:Z and FT seem to be very nervous about the election. Twisted Evil

Naw, I'm not nervous about anything. BTW, I voted early and did not vote for Obama....

I didn't vote for Romney either (he sucks like a Hoover, and I stand by my original assertion that caused me to start this thread the other night).

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 10/18/2012, 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

40Romney is an Asshole!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Romney is an Asshole!!! 10/18/2012, 6:34 pm

What a Face
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Z and FT seem to be very nervous about the election. Twisted Evil

Naw, I'm not nervous about anything. BTW, I voted early and did not vote for Obama....

I didn't vote for Romney either (he sucks like a vacuum, and I stand by my original assertion that caused me to start this thread the other night).

Meh... I'm not convinced. You continually defend progressive policies. you... Like seagoat and marginal give protection to bad ideas. If any of you were right... we would know by now.

41Romney is an Asshole!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Romney is an Asshole!!! 10/18/2012, 6:39 pm

Gunz wrote:Dick Morris: Obama's Dirty Obamacare Trick

5/9/12

Obamacare was set to make huge cuts to Medicare Advantage a few weeks before the election. Knowing this would be political suicide to occur before the election, Obama postponed it to a few weeks after the election.

Obama wants to fool a bunch of seniors in allowing them to go to the polls in 2012 not realizing that they will be receiving a letter indicating cuts to their plans a few weeks after the Election.

Dick Morris:

"One of the most cynical, dirty, reprehensible political moves was made by Barack Obama just a few days ago. When he passed Obamacare, he included $500 Bn of cuts in Medicare. Jammed it through ... But the cut would come three weeks before Election day. So Obama has passed an $8.3 Bn appropriation to extend that program for 4 or 5 weeks to get it passed Election day so the notices don't go out until after the Senior Citizens have voted and then they'll be cut. Isn't that unbelievably cynical? "

"The GOP needs to keep these facts in the news cycle, from now until Election Day, and not assume that ALL Seniors are well informed voters.
Read more at http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/20120509001-obamacare-trick.html#YwYPO9XG3QtqUJtT.99

This was an email that circulated months ago to be wrong.

42Romney is an Asshole!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Romney is an Asshole!!! 10/18/2012, 6:41 pm

reaper1948 wrote:

5/9/12

Dick Morris:

Here's something for you:http://www.medicarerights.org/issues-actions/medicare-watch.php?utm_source=Medicare-Watch-email&utm_medium=e-mail&utm_term=mcw&utm_content=mcw&utm_campaign=MCW+10.18.12

43Romney is an Asshole!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Romney is an Asshole!!! 10/18/2012, 6:43 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote: What a Face
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I didn't vote for Romney either (he sucks like a vacuum, and I stand by my original assertion that caused me to start this thread the other night).

Meh... I'm not convinced. You continually defend progressive policies. you... Like seagoat and marginal give protection to bad ideas. If any of you were right... we would know by now.

I know that I do and I have...... Seaoat and Margin Call are two of my favorite posters, too.

44Romney is an Asshole!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Romney is an Asshole!!! 10/18/2012, 6:46 pm

reaper1948 wrote:
reaper1948 wrote:

5/9/12

Dick Morris:

Here's something for you:http://www.medicarerights.org/issues-actions/medicare-watch.php?utm_source=Medicare-Watch-email&utm_medium=e-mail&utm_term=mcw&utm_content=mcw&utm_campaign=MCW+10.18.12

Actually the statement is partially right and everyone has know for sometime, he is cutting payments to insurance companies for Med Advantage, the plans are set in stone for 2013 the government is paying an average of $10,000 a year per beneficiary to the insurance company to be on Med Advantage plans. The only thing that can change is Medicare kick a plan out which they do every year and therefore give a special enrollment to the beneficiary and let them enroll in another plan outside the annual election period.

45Romney is an Asshole!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Romney is an Asshole!!! 10/18/2012, 6:53 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I know that I do and I have...... Seaoat and Margin Call are two of my favorite post wellers, too.

LOL... Mine too...and you. But it does irritate me that you don't keep your eye on the ball.

46Romney is an Asshole!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Romney is an Asshole!!! 10/18/2012, 11:23 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I know that I do and I have...... Seaoat and Margin Call are two of my favorite posters, too.

Good Lord! No wonder you're lost. But, have a good time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum