Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Romney will get 330 of the 538 electoral votes.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/willis-report/blog/2012/10/11/computer-predicts-election

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

I'd be happier than a seagull with a french fry on a sunny day!!

I also heard today that even if he doesn't get Ohio he could win. There was this and that scenario, but it wound up a tie vote in which case it would go to the House of Representatives to decide. Twisted Evil

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

stormwatch89 wrote:I'd be happier than a seagull with a french fry on a sunny day!!

I also heard today that even if he doesn't get Ohio he could win. There was this and that scenario, but it wound up a tie vote in which case it would go to the House of Representatives to decide. Twisted Evil

Why would you be happy to have a psychopath in the White House?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Floridatexan wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:I'd be happier than a seagull with a french fry on a sunny day!!

Why would you be happy to have a psychopath in the White House?

Hope and change. Normal people HOPE we can CHANGE it back. Mostly just us working class people who don't get free obamaphones.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum