Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will The Election Results Cause Massive Riots To Erupt All Over America?

+10
Floridatexan
NaNook
Hospital Bob
othershoe1030
gulfbeachbandit
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
stormwatch89
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

PkrBum wrote:that change in congress was the result of an election... the result of the election was a reflection of public support/approval.

i think i understand it pretty well... if you want more votes/power then promote better ideas. i like gridlock.

Exactly and the issue was Obama did not have control for two years.Get it?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I have it on very good information that Obama is out this time around...he has been too hard to control and the Powers that be want him gone. So say hello to President Romney....boy we are screwed any way you look at it....

Dreamsglore wrote:I've never seen more hate over a Presidency than when Barrack Obama was elected.If you want to point the finger at somebody then start w/ Fox News,Sarah Palin, Glen Beck,Michelle Bachmann and all the rest of the extremists who continually promote divisiveness and animosity. This was from day one of this Presidency.NPR said yesterday the rest of the world have a much lower opinion of the US.

You must have forgotten about GWB and the endless hate towards him and he isn't even in office anymore.

alecto wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I've never seen more hate over a Presidency than when Barrack Obama was elected.If you want to point the finger at somebody then start w/ Fox News,Sarah Palin, Glen Beck,Michelle Bachmann and all the rest of the extremists who continually promote divisiveness and animosity. This was from day one of this Presidency.NPR said yesterday the rest of the world have a much lower opinion of the US.

You must have forgotten about GWB and the endless hate towards him and he isn't even in office anymore.

That was after he got us in a war.This about Obama was from day 1.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I have it on very good information that Obama is out this time around...he has been too hard to control and the Powers that be want him gone. So say hello to President Romney....boy we are screwed any way you look at it....

You can say that but I was looking at retiring but I'm way to young for medicare and if that's true then a lot of people will be screwed when they dismantle Obamacare. Not to mention the people under 55 will have medicare limits when they retire. I don't think Romneys going to win.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I have it on very good information that Obama is out this time around...he has been too hard to control and the Powers that be want him gone. So say hello to President Romney....boy we are screwed any way you look at it....

You can say that but I was looking at retiring but I'm way to young for medicare and if that's true then a lot of people will be screwed when they dismantle Obamacare. Not to mention the people under 55 will have medicare limits when they retire. I don't think Romneys going to win.

ok genuis. You enjoy pointing these things out so let me help you.

You said to young. Wrong. Too young.
You said retire. Wrong. Two spaces after a peroid before the next sentence.
Shall I go on? You ain't nearly as smart as you claim to be.

Poser. Trailer park trash.

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

ok genuis. You enjoy pointing these things out so let me help you.

You said to young. Wrong. Too young.
You said retire. Wrong. Two spaces after a peroid before the next sentence.
Shall I go on? You ain't nearly as smart as you claim to be.

Poser. Trailer park trash.

LOL! Slimeball.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:If Obama wins, there will be no riots.

If Romney wins, there will be.

IMHO

That is a rather myopic view, IMHO....

Obama's tweeters have already said, "It's on if Romney wins."

They probably have said this because they know the only chance Romney has is to outright steal the election--you know, mess with the electronic voting machines in swing states--like the way the GOP did in 2004 in Ohio to ensure Bush got a second term.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Will The Election Results Cause Massive Riots To Erupt All Over America?  - Page 2 320401_390626544339583_144409490_n

No really a guy that knows a lot of big shots say it's a done deal Romney is a cinch to win...better get your war paint on the Neocons are back...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Will The Election Results Cause Massive Riots To Erupt All Over America?  - Page 2 320401_390626544339583_144409490_n

No really a guy that knows a lot of big shots say it's a done deal Romney is a cinch to win...better get your war paint on the Neocons are back...

Not by the electoral votes.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Will The Election Results Cause Massive Riots To Erupt All Over America?  - Page 2 320401_390626544339583_144409490_n

Not by the electoral votes.

Like Stalin said it's not who votes that counts it's who counts the votes...those folks are bought and paid for...

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

The republicans so hate the idea of President Obama getting any credit whatsoever for anything that might help the economy or help the American people that they obstruct and vote against absolutely anything positive even if it is something that was their idea to begin with. An example of this would be the inclusion of the individual mandate in the ACA. The concept was first developed by the Heritage Foundation, a very conservative think tank. The justification for requiring everyone to buy health insurance was to insure that everyone would be responsible for their own insurance rather than skating along letting those of us who have insurance pay for them. This was framed as insuring individual responsibility. When it was included in the ACA, however, the republicans screamed bloody murder claiming a "government take-over" of the health care system. The republicans should go stand in a corner for a couple of decades for all the pain and suffering they've caused the American people just because they dared not vote in favor of something that would make the president look good. Shame on them. Country first my foot. They are hurting the country by refusing to work together.

Here are the top five ways the Republicans have sabotaged the economic recovery since:
1. Filibustering the American Jobs Act. Last October, Senate Republicans killed a jobs bill proposed by President Obama that would have pumped $447 billion into the economy. Multiple economic analysts predicted the bill would add around two million jobs and hailed it as defense against a double-dip recession. The Congressional Budget Office also scored it as a net deficit reducer over ten years, and the American public supported the bill.
2. Stonewalling monetary stimulus. The Federal Reserve can do enormous good for a depressed economy through more aggressive monetary stimulus, and by tolerating a temporarily higher level of inflation. But with everything from Ron Paul’s anti-inflationary crusade to Rick Perry threatening to lynch Chairman Ben Bernanke, Republicans have browbeaten the Fed into not going down this path. Most damagingly, the GOP repeatedly held up President Obama’s nominations to the Federal Reserve Board during the critical months of the recession, leaving the board without the institutional clout it needed to help the economy.
3. Threatening a debt default. Even though the country didn’t actually hit its debt ceiling last summer, the Republican threat to default on the United States’ outstanding obligations was sufficient to spook financial markets and do real damage to the economy.
4. Cutting discretionary spending in the debt ceiling deal. The deal the GOP extracted as the price for avoiding default imposed around $900 billion in cuts over ten years. It included $30.5 billion in discretionary cuts in 2012 alone, costing the country 0.3 percent in economic growth and 323,000 jobs, according to estimates from the Economic Policy Institute. Starting in 2013, the deal will trigger another $1.2 trillion in cuts over ten years.
5. Cutting discretionary spending in the budget deal. While not as cataclysmic as the debt ceiling brinksmanship, Republicans also threatened a shutdown of the government in early 2011 if cuts were not made to that year’s budget. The deal they struck with the White House cut $38 billion from food stamps, health, education, law enforcement, and low-income programs among others, while sparing defense almost entirely.

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/07/06/511940/5-ways-republicans-sabotaged-job-growth/

more soros crap... sigh

othershoe1030 wrote:The republicans so hate the idea of President Obama getting any credit whatsoever for anything that might help the economy or help the American people that they obstruct and vote against absolutely anything positive even if it is something that was their idea to begin with. An example of this would be the inclusion of the individual mandate in the ACA. The concept was first developed by the Heritage Foundation, a very conservative think tank. The justification for requiring everyone to buy health insurance was to insure that everyone would be responsible for their own insurance rather than skating along letting those of us who have insurance pay for them. This was framed as insuring individual responsibility. When it was included in the ACA, however, the republicans screamed bloody murder claiming a "government take-over" of the health care system. The republicans should go stand in a corner for a couple of decades for all the pain and suffering they've caused the American people just because they dared not vote in favor of something that would make the president look good. Shame on them. Country first my foot. They are hurting the country by refusing to work together.

Here are the top five ways the Republicans have sabotaged the economic recovery since:
1. Filibustering the American Jobs Act. Last October, Senate Republicans killed a jobs bill proposed by President Obama that would have pumped $447 billion into the economy. Multiple economic analysts predicted the bill would add around two million jobs and hailed it as defense against a double-dip recession. The Congressional Budget Office also scored it as a net deficit reducer over ten years, and the American public supported the bill.
2. Stonewalling monetary stimulus. The Federal Reserve can do enormous good for a depressed economy through more aggressive monetary stimulus, and by tolerating a temporarily higher level of inflation. But with everything from Ron Paul’s anti-inflationary crusade to Rick Perry threatening to lynch Chairman Ben Bernanke, Republicans have browbeaten the Fed into not going down this path. Most damagingly, the GOP repeatedly held up President Obama’s nominations to the Federal Reserve Board during the critical months of the recession, leaving the board without the institutional clout it needed to help the economy.
3. Threatening a debt default. Even though the country didn’t actually hit its debt ceiling last summer, the Republican threat to default on the United States’ outstanding obligations was sufficient to spook financial markets and do real damage to the economy.
4. Cutting discretionary spending in the debt ceiling deal. The deal the GOP extracted as the price for avoiding default imposed around $900 billion in cuts over ten years. It included $30.5 billion in discretionary cuts in 2012 alone, costing the country 0.3 percent in economic growth and 323,000 jobs, according to estimates from the Economic Policy Institute. Starting in 2013, the deal will trigger another $1.2 trillion in cuts over ten years.
5. Cutting discretionary spending in the budget deal. While not as cataclysmic as the debt ceiling brinksmanship, Republicans also threatened a shutdown of the government in early 2011 if cuts were not made to that year’s budget. The deal they struck with the White House cut $38 billion from food stamps, health, education, law enforcement, and low-income programs among others, while sparing defense almost entirely.

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/07/06/511940/5-ways-republicans-sabotaged-job-growth/

Kudos,OT! I think they should be arrested for what they've done to people who lost their homes and can't put food on the table while unemployed. There should be congressional hearings to kick every one of them bastards out of office!

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote:bush did a better job of reaching accross the isle... how would obama do with a republican congress?

Congress is reaching a point where it will no longer be able to function at all. Over the past two years, some members of the Republican Party have ramped up the partisan wars on Capitol Hill. They are threatening to bring the legislative process to a standstill.

For many years, journalists and scholars have lamented the rise of partisan polarization on Capitol Hill. The number of moderates has vastly declined and the number of bills that receive bipartisan support has greatly diminished. The usual culprits range from the advent of the 24-hour news cycle to changing demographics.

But now observers are starting to note that both parties are not equally to blame, especially in recent years.

In their new book, "It's Even Worse Than It Looks," Thomas Mann and Norman Ornstein -- two of the most prominent talking heads in Washington, known for their balanced view and proclivity toward moderation -- say that the Republican Party is to blame.

"The GOP," they wrote in a Washington Post op-ed based on the book, "has become an insurgent outlier in American politics." Mann and Ornstein trace the partisan style back to the emergence of Newt Gingrich and Grover Norquist in the 1970s, when the two men promoted a style of slash-and-burn, take-no-prisoners politics that has remained integral to the strategy of congressional Republicans.

You've got to get a clue,Pkr.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/21/opinion/zelizer-congress-polarization/index.html

You've got to get a clue Dreamsglore.

Thomas Mann and Norman Ornstein are like you, hard left Progressives. Why not just tell the truth? It's okay, just be honest and say this is our OPINION.

Keep up the good work.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Too keep the peace Romney just needs to hand out cell phones...

Will The Election Results Cause Massive Riots To Erupt All Over America?  - Page 2 Picture

othershoe1030 wrote:The republicans so hate the idea of President Obama getting any credit whatsoever for anything that might help the economy or help the American people that they obstruct and vote against absolutely anything positive even if it is something that was their idea to begin with. An example of this would be the inclusion of the individual mandate in the ACA. The concept was first developed by the Heritage Foundation, a very conservative think tank. The justification for requiring everyone to buy health insurance was to insure that everyone would be responsible for their own insurance rather than skating along letting those of us who have insurance pay for them. This was framed as insuring individual responsibility. When it was included in the ACA, however, the republicans screamed bloody murder claiming a "government take-over" of the health care system. The republicans should go stand in a corner for a couple of decades for all the pain and suffering they've caused the American people just because they dared not vote in favor of something that would make the president look good. Shame on them. Country first my foot. They are hurting the country by refusing to work together.

This is BS. The jobs act was a huge piece of exspensive excrement. Ive posted it here on another thread if you want to read it. but probaly not. because whats in bills isnt important , you just beleive they were ok because the talking heads saty they were. and omg stonwalling allowing the fed to print more air money, stonwalling anything the fed does is good. ah the debt ceiling that thing thats keeps getting raised, yes its so big because of republicans. NOT. OK, with all that deficit, your going to complain that spending had to be curbed? really you are a retard just regurgitating the party line bs of the day. matter of a fact, the more i have ot deal with you over here, the more i see you are a fake.

mr big spender obama with all his failed money give away, proping the banks up. the banks have gotten so rich. obama has been a utter failure and all you people can do is nothing but blame someone lese for it. you were blaming bush, now its another group of people. its never obama. its never the fact that he is a terrible leader and does not know how to lead. or work with people. he failed, he must go.

and when he does, all i got to say is if you assholes want to riot. your gonna get your ass kicked.

Rogue wrote:

This is BS. The jobs act was a huge piece of exspensive excrement. Ive posted it here on another thread if you want to read it. but probaly not. because whats in bills isnt important , you just beleive they were ok because the talking heads saty they were. and omg stonwalling allowing the fed to print more air money, stonwalling anything the fed does is good. ah the debt ceiling that thing thats keeps getting raised, yes its so big because of republicans. NOT. OK, with all that deficit, your going to complain that spending had to be curbed? really you are a retard just regurgitating the party line bs of the day. matter of a fact, the more i have ot deal with you over here, the more i see you are a fake.

mr big spender obama with all his failed money give away, proping the banks up. the banks have gotten so rich. obama has been a utter failure and all you people can do is nothing but blame someone lese for it. you were blaming bush, now its another group of people. its never obama. its never the fact that he is a terrible leader and does not know how to lead. or work with people. he failed, he must go.

and when he does, all i got to say is if you assholes want to riot. your gonna get your ass kicked.

The jobs bill was an "expensive piece of excrement"? Twenty three million Americans out of work? I just marvel at your political savvy and understanding of the economy. It is no surprise how the republicans have gotten followers. You are a prime example of how ignorant Americans are.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

On election night I'm going to be watching reruns of "Have Gun Will Travel". I started watching that a couple weeks ago and now I love it. I've recorded about a half dozen episodes and I save them for when there's nothing else worth watching on tv. The night of the election results will be the perfect time to watch some of them.

NaNook

NaNook

Most of you have your age on display. Read some history concerning the so-called race riots in the 60s. I still don't understand how a community can burn down their houses, merchants, and government offices. Of course, the government paid for ANIMAL BEHAVIOR.

No wonder I sell so much ammo at gun shows. Milton this weekend. Guns and ammo at the Santa Rosa gun show. Bring money and ID, unlike voting, I need a picture ID for pistol sales.

Markle

Markle

ThinkProgress, as you know, is a George Soros funded organization. Soros, as you also know, is a convicted felon and multi-Billionaire who has spent hundreds of millions to defeat capitalism. His world would be perfect with him as "God" and everyone serving him. Try finding a reliable source

ThinkProgress is now also part of the TinFoil Hat society as declared by the Obama administration.

Obama campaign refers to liberal bloggers as “tinfoil hat crowd”
October 10, 2012 | 10:10 pm | Modified: October 11, 2012 at 3:30 pm

The Obama campaign referred to several major liberal bloggers as the “tinfoil hat crowd” in a statement to Fox News Wednesday. The campaign was responding to the cable channel’s request for a comment on an Internet conspiracy theory many of them had promoted.

Shortly after the presidential debate last week, a number of liberal bloggers including ones at Daily Kos, FireLakeDog, Democratic Underground, and the Daily Beast’s Andrew Sullivan, among others, began posting items suggesting that Mitt Romney had cheated during the debate.

The theory was that, as some video of the event appeared to suggest, Romney slipped a folded piece of paper out of his pocket and onto his podium just before the debate started. The bloggers suggested this was a “cheat sheet.” The theory was pretty clearly debunked. The paper was in fact a handkerchief … that Romney was shown later in the debate mopping his brow with.

Fox’s Special Report with Bret Baier somewhat belatedly weighed in on the issue during its Wednesday broadcast. Baier noted a Washington Times story that suggested the Obama campaign planted the “cheat sheet” story in the blogs. Fox asked the Obama campaign for its reaction. Spokesman Ben LaBolt provided them with the following statement:

No — We’ve never casted our lot with the tinfoil hat crowd.

Granted, it was a bogus Internet meme, but that is still a fairly harsh remark for what after all popular liberal voices on the web. Do those bloggers know the administration apparently holds them in such low regard?

Read more:
http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-campaign-refers-to-liberal-bloggers-as-tinfoil-hat-crowd/article/2510420#.UHcGia5QAtV

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Grow a brain,Markle.None of that applies.

obama could shit in your mouth and you would swear it was chocolate.

it does apply. it applies because this leader is very devisive to a point to where this country is ruined which is exactly what he wants.

let any of you commies try to riot with me when romney wins. it wont be fun.

You have the IQ of a 5th grader.Who would listen to anything you say?

I have a extremly high IQ. I also have very good taste.
[img]Will The Election Results Cause Massive Riots To Erupt All Over America?  - Page 2 57131011[/img]

You are one of the most disgusting people I've ever come across, and I've known some doozies.

Floridatexan wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

it does apply. it applies because this leader is very devisive to a point to where this country is ruined which is exactly what he wants.

[img]Will The Election Results Cause Massive Riots To Erupt All Over America?  - Page 2 57131011[/img]

You are one of the most disgusting people I've ever come across, and I've known some doozies.

hey, the way I look at it is.if I have to talk to an ass, at least I get to pick the ass I get to look at. it eases my pain when dealing with asses Laughing

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Rogue wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

It's a shame you have to look in the mirror at one every single day. I feel sorry for your kids. I might feel sorry for you when they turn on you. That day is coming.

hey, the way I look at it is.if I have to talk to an ass, at least I get to pick the ass I get to look at. it eases my pain when dealing with asses Laughing

Floridatexan wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

It's a shame you have to look in the mirror at one every single day. I feel sorry for your kids. I might feel sorry for you when they turn on you. That day is coming.

I dont think you know enough about me to make such a big prediction.

i guess thats wishful thinking from a hater

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum